Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 213 of 1178 FirstFirst ... 113 163 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 263 313 713 ... LastLast
Results 3,181 to 3,195 of 17668
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14488

    Sara KGFE

    Quote Originally Posted by StudNextDoor  [View Original Post]
    Saw Sara last night. The pics are definitely not her, but a fairly accurate representation of her body type. She's very small and petite, ok face but not what I would call stunning. Overall the experience was much as has been described by the ones who saw the other K girls. Overall I would rate my experience with her as good, but not outstanding, mostly because I keep comparing her with Yoko at Tokyo, who I saw a few days before she left. Yoko was definitely more spontaneous and bubbly, which for me translates into a better GFE experience. I probably won't see her again but might try Coco or see if there are others in the future that catch my eye. Of course, YMMV so someone else might come away much more impressed.
    Truly appreciate you TOFTT! So it seems the two newbies (Coco & Sara) are both "meh" on looks. While the experience sounds great I think I will stick to my 'value' as you mentioned w / hitting up Tokyo. Never tried Yoko (my loss) but had fun w / Jenny. Unless Fuji has the same offering but a few younger / skinnier providers? Like under 30 & 100#?

  2. #14487
    Quote Originally Posted by Hobbyist1234  [View Original Post]
    120 qv hotel by airport.
    Tried to connect. She's leaving Sunday. I can only pray she makes another loop through STL!

  3. #14486

    Sara KGFE

    Quote Originally Posted by Rally7  [View Original Post]
    What about Sara KGFE with the same agency? Anyone seen her yet? I prefer her pics, but understand they may not be the real deal.
    Saw Sara last night. The pics are definitely not her, but a fairly accurate representation of her body type. She's very small and petite, ok face but not what I would call stunning. Overall the experience was much as has been described by the ones who saw the other K girls. Overall I would rate my experience with her as good, but not outstanding, mostly because I keep comparing her with Yoko at Tokyo, who I saw a few days before she left. Yoko was definitely more spontaneous and bubbly, which for me translates into a better GFE experience. I probably won't see her again but might try Coco or see if there are others in the future that catch my eye. Of course, YMMV so someone else might come away much more impressed.

  4. #14485

    Sara at Wonderful Days

    HaruDD's departure has brought Coco and Sara to town: https://www.wonderfuldays.org/.

    I visited Sara for an hour on Thursday and had a great time. Would recommend. The pictures online are AI, of course, but the real deal is a cute spinner that is better looking than the AI images. She said she's in town for 3 weeks before she heads home.

  5. #14484

    Heavy on the body

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/3146614160

    Anyone have any experience with this one? There are 2 reviews but usually when a provider (scammer) reviews themselves they create similar usernames and that's what is sketching me out.

  6. #14483
    Quote Originally Posted by HolyStone1975  [View Original Post]
    Really trying to convince us this girl is for real.
    She is definetly real.

  7. #14482

    Ha, el

    Quote Originally Posted by Bobzia77  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see hazel? She requires a deposit. https://skipthegames.com/posts/st-lo...l/579800622351.
    I saw her latest partial review on escort monkey, which said she's a scammer and drug user. She asks for a. Anyone have premium account to share the full review. She goes by name, summer.

  8. #14481
    Quote Originally Posted by JBurrows  [View Original Post]
    Appreciate the review! Was about to gripe about to link / name! LOL! I was about to reach out myself but it seemed a little TGTBT. She's exactly what I've been lookin for! (Petite, cute, clean, etc.) Was this a residence or room? Also what was damage?
    120 qv hotel by airport.

  9. #14480
    Appreciate the review! Was about to gripe about to link / name! LOL! I was about to reach out myself but it seemed a little TGTBT. She's exactly what I've been lookin for! (Petite, cute, clean, etc.) Was this a residence or room? Also what was damage?

  10. #14479

    Incase I forgot to add link to last review


  11. #14478

    Run don't walk

    Saw this one out by airport easy to setup extremely easy to talk to w a cute southern accent pics are dead on nice soft b cup breast beautiful pussy everything covered.

    Great CBJ though ask you how you want it and let's you go to town super pretty pussy and super pretty feet if that's your thing not sure how long she is here but I'll probably catch her one more time. Sidenote some dude had to be getting pegged in another room or something because that's the loudest I've ever heard someone moan in my life shit had me dying LOL.

  12. #14477

    TOFTT 314-297-8202 Nikki

    Saw Nikki this week. Pics looks good. Prices are reasonable. When we got together it was clear that her pictures are old. The following isn't hyperbole. She's got a hunch back and walks like Igor from Young Frankenstein. (Great movie, BTW). Will not repeat.

    Nice tits but just ok head. Catches and spits.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_1820.jpg‎   IMG_1821.jpg‎  

  13. #14476

    Hazel

    Anyone see hazel? She requires a deposit. https://skipthegames.com/posts/st-lo...l/579800622351.

  14. #14475
    Quote Originally Posted by Cavmen  [View Original Post]
    Correction.

    I meant.

    A few girls use their own pics in Dallas, and Coco is one of them uses her own pics.
    What about Sara KGFE with the same agency? Anyone seen her yet? I prefer her pics, but understand they may not be the real deal.

  15. #14474
    Correction.

    I meant.

    A few girls use their own pics in Dallas, and Coco is one of them uses her own pics.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cavmen  [View Original Post]
    https://www.wonderfuldays.org/coco

    Shit, I just came back from StL to Dallas from biz trip and one of Dallas' best is in StL. A few girls use her pics in Dallas, and Coco is one of them. Little or no touchup. I have seen her a few times in Dallas and a few times I had a hard time booking her in Dallas.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape