Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 316 of 1778 FirstFirst ... 216 266 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 366 416 816 1316 ... LastLast
Results 4,726 to 4,740 of 26665
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #21940

    Dream Girl

    Hey Gents,

    Just wondering if anyone has had a visit with Dream Girl who posted yesterday in the GR Escorts section. 43 yr old MILF, Looks familiar but can't place her. Sorry, couldn't upload the link but not hard to find. Much appreciated. FS.

  2. #21939

    Amanda Greene

    Quote Originally Posted by WaltK  [View Original Post]
    PSA: Amanda Greene's pics were old 12 years ago. I have been thinking about dabbling again but will not screw around with low end girls. So I am perusing Tryst and see a familiar looking pic but couldn't immediately place it. I take a look and realize that Amanda Greene, who is soon to be visiting from Florida, as she is known now was one of my first forays into the hobby and a crazy disappointing one at that. She originally broke into the biz in metro Detroit as Correy and then Correy Jennings in the AES / EV days. When those boards blew up she rebranded as Samone Ashley which is what she was known by a little more than 10 years ago when I saw her. At that time the pics that she is still using were old. I was nave and expected a complete smokeshow, what I got was a washed up girl who had had way too many bad plastic surgeries in her past. I was in my early 30's at the time and felt like she was considerably older than I am so I am guessing she is in her 50's now. Good from far but far from good, wouldn't see her again for $100/ hour. I suspect a guy who shells out 600-700 an hour for her will be wildly disappointed.

    https://tryst.link/escort/model-amanda-greene
    In contrast to Walt's experience, I had an absolutely great time with Amanda when she was in Grand Rapids in November 2018.

  3. #21938
    Senior Member


    Posts: 444

    Correy / Correy Jennings / Samone Ashley Now Amanda Greene

    PSA: Amanda Greene's pics were old 12 years ago. I have been thinking about dabbling again but will not screw around with low end girls. So I am perusing Tryst and see a familiar looking pic but couldn't immediately place it. I take a look and realize that Amanda Greene, who is soon to be visiting from Florida, as she is known now was one of my first forays into the hobby and a crazy disappointing one at that. She originally broke into the biz in metro Detroit as Correy and then Correy Jennings in the AES / EV days. When those boards blew up she rebranded as Samone Ashley which is what she was known by a little more than 10 years ago when I saw her. At that time the pics that she is still using were old. I was naïve and expected a complete smokeshow, what I got was a washed up girl who had had way too many bad plastic surgeries in her past. I was in my early 30's at the time and felt like she was considerably older than I am so I am guessing she is in her 50's now. Good from far but far from good, wouldn't see her again for $100/ hour. I suspect a guy who shells out 600-700 an hour for her will be wildly disappointed.

    https://tryst.link/escort/model-amanda-greene

  4. #21937

    Skeptical

    Quote Originally Posted by FireFly87  [View Original Post]
    Gentlemen, this one had just started posting recently, but I have not been able to find anything on her. Does anyone have any insight on her? I'd appreciate any information.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...n/281007174234
    Doubt she is real. Number search pulled up name of 44 year old male, no reviews or ads.

  5. #21936

    STG Account hacked?

    I think maybe Princess Peach got her account hacked and someone else is using it, but still trying to use the name Princess Peach, when it is clearly Bowser.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...p/469796792307
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2024-08-08 231549.jpg‎  

  6. #21935

    Krissy

    This girl is nice and accommodating. I would guess she's a bit on the spectrum. She's one of the few who doesn't seem to be on drugs. I think she said she started out doing massage, and it led to this. She's currently advertising all services for 150. I don't think she takes time into consideration. I saw her for 100 and got FS.

    The picture where she's lying back in bed with a dark green top and black pants is probably closest to what she looked like in person.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...n/390650414491
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails MTY5MDY2MmQyNDA0NTg1ODI4MDRiYWZkOWQ1YzIyNTJkOWMzODM-ezgif.com-webp-to-jpg-converter.jpg‎   MzQ3Mjc1NGNkOTg2NTg0ZWRmYzE0MzRmNGU1MzU3YTc3ZmI5MWQx-ezgif.com-webp-to-jpg-converter.jpg‎   NzQzNTg5MjllM2NmYWU1MjdlZjE5NzM4NzFjYzUxZDQyNmZmOA-ezgif.com-webp-to-jpg-converter.jpg‎   MTA3NjAzNDgyYmRiYmRhMTU2ZGM3OTAwM2NmZTNjNjdlMTFhYTU1-ezgif.com-webp-to-jpg-converter.jpg‎   NzM4NDAxMDBjMzk4NjJjZDhhZGRhZTYwMDEzOTVmOGEzN2E0Mw-ezgif.com-webp-to-jpg-converter.jpg‎  

    MzU4NjQ0N2E2MGE1OTBhMDM3MDQzMzYzM2FmNGEzYWNjOTA2Mg-ezgif.com-webp-to-jpg-converter.jpg‎  

  7. #21934

    Repeat

    Quote Originally Posted by JustKreepin  [View Original Post]
    Had one encounter and that is just something I'm not willing to repeat. Everyone's experience may differ but I find it hard to believe she has repeat customers. Maybe it's just me.

    Stay safe. JK.
    I believe I may be the only person that thought she had decent service in all the reviews that are out there. I don't believe my looks, wit, charm, and sexual prowess swept her off her feet and made her fall instantly in lust for me. If I was a betting man I would dare say her drug of choice that day had more of an impact than anything. So if I could get $10 worth of whatever that was.

  8. #21933

    Hard pass

    Quote Originally Posted by JippyLip  [View Original Post]
    Hey all, saw this post and was wondering if anyone had any experience with her? I love older women and wanted to know a little more about her.
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...t/570231460833
    Had one encounter and that is just something I'm not willing to repeat. Everyone's experience may differ but I find it hard to believe she has repeat customers. Maybe it's just me.

    Stay safe. JK.

  9. #21932
    Quote Originally Posted by JippyLip  [View Original Post]
    Hey all, saw this post and was wondering if anyone had any experience with her? I love older women and wanted to know a little more about her.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...t/570231460833
    I seen her once won't do it again obvious drug use, was interrupted people knocking on the door lackluster performance and a slight smell. I've seen some give decent review but I would not see her again for free. Hope this helps.

  10. #21931

    Ymmv

    Quote Originally Posted by JippyLip  [View Original Post]
    Hey all, saw this post and was wondering if anyone had any experience with her? I love older women and wanted to know a little more about her.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...t/570231460833
    I think I got her on a great day. I had found myself with 2 hours to kill in Grand Rapids and said what the hell and did a broadcast text to 5 different ladies. She was the first one to respond. Went to her room and 20 minutes later I left with a spring in my step. She was talkative, fun and very talented. Her reviews stink but one of my better visits.

  11. #21930
    Quote Originally Posted by DuDonk  [View Original Post]
    You will regret it and have trouble looking in the mirror in the morning. Put away very wet. Immediate upsell.
    Not to mention a manly looking face.

  12. #21929

    Don"t do it

    You will regret it and have trouble looking in the mirror in the morning. Put away very wet. Immediate upsell.

    Quote Originally Posted by JippyLip  [View Original Post]
    Hey all, saw this post and was wondering if anyone had any experience with her? I love older women and wanted to know a little more about her.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...t/570231460833

  13. #21928

    Horny new girl

    So many fake ad-photos. So little time.

    There's a lot of ads like this, with the same formatting, pricing and emojis:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...l/216698060787

    Photo appears appears on multiple porn sites:

    https://www.glamourhound.com/gallery...pe-VvAMi4uazl/

    https://pornpic.xxx/post/let-s-have-...l-sex-15124331

    They're not even trying.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails horny_new_girl.jpg‎  

  14. #21927

    Pawg

    Gentlemen, this one had just started posting recently, but I have not been able to find anything on her. Does anyone have any insight on her? I'd appreciate any information.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...n/281007174234
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20240805_193325_Chrome.jpg‎   Screenshot_20240805_193352_Chrome.jpg‎   Screenshot_20240805_193334_Chrome.jpg‎   Screenshot_20240805_193343_Chrome.jpg‎  

  15. #21926

    3 way MFM / Emmy review

    Hi everyone. Checking in to shed light on some dates I've had in the past month or so.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/555745069948

    Set up a date with this couple for a MFM date. Coms were good and professionally mannered IMO no beating around the Bush. Set a date couple days after initial communication. Kept updating each other with confirmation.

    Day off meeting in a nice residential area. I walked in to meet both, she was in a robe her male partner seemed very cool and we shook hands and small talk etc. She led us in a basement bedroom which was well put together where the action happens. This woman is no spinner, she stood a inch over my height but her body is amazing. She wore a thong I requested. I wanted to jump her bones. She takes a knee ans proceeds to worship our cocks porn video style, that was hot we get on bed amd I DSTY while her partner is stuffing his dick down her throat. We switched positions and proceed to full service. A few positions switching turns. She loves getting fucked by 2 guys. Only had 30 min unforseen had to finish up.

    Great overall experience and shout out to her guy friend for allowing me to use his girl. Any additional details please PM me. Rates Sky rocketed after my date with:

    We got along well but due to rates increase I'm haven't been back.

    Seen Emmy at my apartment after she came back UTR amd as always she is a sport amd takes cock well. I hope she solves her personal family after soon so she can come back.

    Thanks for reading amd stay safe.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape