Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,181 to 3,195 of 17671
-
08-10-24 19:55 #14491Senior Member

Posts: 120Kgirls
If you like tiny petite Asians with man made tits and tattoos then Sara is for you.
Coco is more bubbly and gives a better GFE but Sara's tattoos and the view from behind was pretty awesome.
Again tiny, small and petite with tattoos and fake boobs.
Saras GFE may not be a 10 out of 10 but it was still up there pretty high. LOL.
Originally Posted by JBurrows
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-24 15:20 #14490Senior Member

Posts: 296Why?
Hey man, why didn't you turn around and leave? You need to stop feeding trolls . If a girl didn't look like her pic, I always turned around and politely decline to meet because she's not the one in the pics.
Originally Posted by JustAguy
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-24 10:51 #14489Senior Member

Posts: 321Sara KGFE
Truly appreciate you TOFTT! So it seems the two newbies (Coco & Sara) are both "meh" on looks. While the experience sounds great I think I will stick to my 'value' as you mentioned w / hitting up Tokyo. Never tried Yoko (my loss) but had fun w / Jenny. Unless Fuji has the same offering but a few younger / skinnier providers? Like under 30 & 100#?
Originally Posted by StudNextDoor
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-24 10:47 #14488Senior Member

Posts: 321Tried to connect. She's leaving Sunday. I can only pray she makes another loop through STL!
Originally Posted by Hobbyist1234
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-24 10:12 #14487Senior Member

Posts: 52Sara KGFE
Saw Sara last night. The pics are definitely not her, but a fairly accurate representation of her body type. She's very small and petite, ok face but not what I would call stunning. Overall the experience was much as has been described by the ones who saw the other K girls. Overall I would rate my experience with her as good, but not outstanding, mostly because I keep comparing her with Yoko at Tokyo, who I saw a few days before she left. Yoko was definitely more spontaneous and bubbly, which for me translates into a better GFE experience. I probably won't see her again but might try Coco or see if there are others in the future that catch my eye. Of course, YMMV so someone else might come away much more impressed.
Originally Posted by Rally7
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-24 08:41 #14486Regular Member

Posts: 16Sara at Wonderful Days
HaruDD's departure has brought Coco and Sara to town: https://www.wonderfuldays.org/.
I visited Sara for an hour on Thursday and had a great time. Would recommend. The pictures online are AI, of course, but the real deal is a cute spinner that is better looking than the AI images. She said she's in town for 3 weeks before she heads home.
-
08-09-24 21:40 #14485Regular Member

Posts: 22Heavy on the body
https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/3146614160
Anyone have any experience with this one? There are 2 reviews but usually when a provider (scammer) reviews themselves they create similar usernames and that's what is sketching me out.
-
08-09-24 20:13 #14484Regular Member

Posts: 8She is definetly real.
Originally Posted by HolyStone1975
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-24 15:02 #14483Senior Member

Posts: 80Ha, el
I saw her latest partial review on escort monkey, which said she's a scammer and drug user. She asks for a. Anyone have premium account to share the full review. She goes by name, summer.
Originally Posted by Bobzia77
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-24 14:46 #14482Senior Member

Posts: 447120 qv hotel by airport.
Originally Posted by JBurrows
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-24 11:10 #14481Senior Member

Posts: 321Appreciate the review! Was about to gripe about to link / name! LOL! I was about to reach out myself but it seemed a little TGTBT. She's exactly what I've been lookin for! (Petite, cute, clean, etc.) Was this a residence or room? Also what was damage?
Originally Posted by Hobbyist1234
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-24 09:35 #14480Senior Member

Posts: 447Incase I forgot to add link to last review
-
08-09-24 09:25 #14479Senior Member

Posts: 447Run don't walk
Saw this one out by airport easy to setup extremely easy to talk to w a cute southern accent pics are dead on nice soft b cup breast beautiful pussy everything covered.
Great CBJ though ask you how you want it and let's you go to town super pretty pussy and super pretty feet if that's your thing not sure how long she is here but I'll probably catch her one more time. Sidenote some dude had to be getting pegged in another room or something because that's the loudest I've ever heard someone moan in my life shit had me dying LOL.
-
08-09-24 08:28 #14478Senior Member

Posts: 534TOFTT 314-297-8202 Nikki
Saw Nikki this week. Pics looks good. Prices are reasonable. When we got together it was clear that her pictures are old. The following isn't hyperbole. She's got a hunch back and walks like Igor from Young Frankenstein. (Great movie, BTW). Will not repeat.
Nice tits but just ok head. Catches and spits.
-
08-09-24 01:13 #14477Senior Member

Posts: 80Hazel
Anyone see hazel? She requires a deposit. https://skipthegames.com/posts/st-lo...l/579800622351.









Reply With Quote





