Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 186 of 1196 FirstFirst ... 86 136 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 236 286 686 1186 ... LastLast
Results 2,776 to 2,790 of 17927
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15152

    Stg

    Quote Originally Posted by StMatthew  [View Original Post]
    STG is full of scams and fakes. Yes, you'll get robbed. Kinda shocked to see members and senior members blowing up forum with STG links. Avoid that site. No joke.
    This is mostly true but STG however is the most active in the lex area. For whatever reason sites like EB, CallEscort, Tryst etc. Are not the prefered method like other cities.

  2. #15151

    Then where?

    Quote Originally Posted by StMatthew  [View Original Post]
    STG is full of scams and fakes. Yes, you'll get robbed. Kinda shocked to see members and senior members blowing up forum with STG links. Avoid that site. No joke.
    Where would you suggest? Honestly, I'm looking for quality over quantity. I'm looking for a discreet regular that kind of sticks with just regulars.

  3. #15150
    Quote Originally Posted by BigTg  [View Original Post]
    But seen reports of being robbed by her the sportsman but that is hear say.
    STG is full of scams and fakes. Yes, you'll get robbed. Kinda shocked to see members and senior members blowing up forum with STG links. Avoid that site. No joke.

  4. #15149

    Hannah I think

    She's a little rough around the edges. But looks like her picture, I've been seeing he for a few years off and on. Her skills a pretty good worth a repeat. Give her a try. https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...t/066088216972.

  5. #15148

    Quick nut

    I tried it last week, she has a pretty face and a nice body looks like her picture. But my down fall with her is no BJ and hard to setup a time. But still worth the money. https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...u/901577577915.

  6. #15147

    Hayleigh

    She looks nothing like her pictures, I probably would have stayed but after waiting in the car for 30 minutes and her not looking like what I hoped I walked right back out the door. Pass not again. https://tryst.link/escort/hayleighbank.

  7. #15146

    Hailey

    I've seen her a lot in the pass year. She's a tiny thing looks like her picture. Not a clock watcher at least not with me. Her prices have went up since I first started seeing her but still worth the visit. https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...-/644578194115.

  8. #15145

    Brandi

    She's my all time favorite. The only one who actually looks like her pictures. I feel a bit rushed sometimes and when the deed is over there's no small talk even though I seen her more times then I can count. But I'll just keep seeing her because she's a hammer. Good luck fellas stay safe. https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...a/058094312687.

  9. #15144

    New chic scam

    I've tried to meet her a couple times today but keeps ghosting me when I made the drive after verifying with a picture.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...s/252213306056 don't let her waste your time. Scam.

  10. #15143

    If anyone

    Wondering whatever happened to Kelsey redhead / blonde she's no longer in the game. She's improving her life and went to rehab and want to stay away from this life style and focus on her new improved life away from this game. She won't be answering any text or messages on social media. Just a heads up. She's happy.

  11. #15142

    Kelsey

    Quote Originally Posted by Lee2499  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know anything about Kelsey what's happened with her I talked to her about a month ago but I haven't been able to get in touch with her since.
    Unfortunately, she checked into the FC Gray Bar the end of May. My guess a probation violation and is in rehab. I hope she gets out soon. Might be in for a while.

  12. #15141

    Pit Bulls and Kitty Cats

    What is the deal with these gals and their pets? The last 4 months I have seen 5 gals, 4 have pit bulls and 1 has 3 cats. Most are pretty much homeless. Living in motels. They can barely take care of themselves much less a pet.

  13. #15140

    Kelsey

    Does anyone know anything about Kelsey what's happened with her I talked to her about a month ago but I haven't been able to get in touch with her since.

  14. #15139

    Marie

    Quote Originally Posted by Crash69  [View Original Post]
    I take it both are out of the game permanently. Anyone know why? To bad, I enjoyed both.
    I tried calling her every day last week and I got nothing. She already don't really like me anyway and I was dumb enough to send her money for nothing in return once. Last heard though, she had some major family issues going on. Probably not even worth trying to get a hold of her honestly.

  15. #15138

    Free QV raffle

    I've been in the hobby for a long time now and I don't think I've ever heard of a provider offering a raffle for a free qv LOL. I've seen her post a lot over the months but idk she kinda seems odd from the pics.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...e/504054039253

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape