Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,481 to 3,495 of 13047
-
08-09-24 08:19 #9567Shill for Asia and Tai spa, ignore all posts

Posts: 43Sun Beauty Spa (Winnetka)
I visited Sun Beauty yesterday. No traffic, greeted by Michelle.
Michelle was cute, very petite and nice personality. Went for an hour.
Started out with a great massage. More shoulders than anything else until she worked her way down.
A lot of teasing and I asked what was on the menu. Went for the entree and off we went.
Great BBBJ and DATY. Covered up and hit CG, RCG, Miss and finished up Doggie. Great little body and good service.
Damage was. 6+ $. 2.
-
08-08-24 21:49 #9566Senior Member

Posts: 59LA Flowers?
Anyone have experience at LA flowers at Washington & La Cienega?
Seems light on reviews. I can't do the Venice Blvd. shacks- girls too gross. But I was in the parking lot at LA flowers yesterday and there was a pretty good looking MILF in white jeans who came out to move her car.
Will TOFTT when time allows, any experiences in the meantime?
-
08-08-24 20:16 #9565Senior Member

Posts: 30Spa castle
Decided to visit Spa castle after everyone hyping it harder then LeBron joining the lakers.
This is place is busy, literally feels like a casita if you ever been to one, girls getting a new guy every 15 min. You feel so dirty you start considering covering your balls before taping it because you scared your shit my fall off. Its expected since LA mongers are desperate for decent looking Asians, considering all the old rags around.
Overall review:
- Girl I got (didn't understood her name) was a solid Girl 7/10 (which is an upgrade for LA Asians since most AMP around are like < 4/10, the other one working a prettier face. She was petitie, skinny, fake boobs, spoke little English.
- Experience is like any other FS shop, usually 5/10, girls don't care to give you much attention since its a quick hit and leave, half ass 5 min massage then straight to action.
- Damage 50 hhr + $. 2 FS.
This place feels just like 8155 but with hot Asians instead of hot Latinas and without line up to pick from. Honest I wish more places gave a line up like 8155, I like to pick my girl.
-
08-08-24 18:00 #9564Senior Member

Posts: 860Nuru angels westwood
They used to be Le Vie or something like that in Hollywood! Worst experience ever! I got a blonde girl with tattoos she's a fat Hispanic, she put coconut oil on me! Rub her tits a little! She asks 300 for FS! I say I'd go for BJ for 120. She leaves and brings a cover! Damn! I should've just stick with a HJ! Oh well BJ was weak and couldn't cum! Worst service ever! Been to their places before and saw Desiree I think her name was she offers BBFS, she's on HX as baby Delilah2. 0 . Failure of a place! Don't go! Only thing they got an awesome huge shower! Overall this place is a NO! I won't go again. https://us-losangeles.bedpage.com/bo.../23272776.html.
-
08-07-24 22:59 #9563Regular Member

Posts: 8Intel on provider?
Hey there. This one just moved to my area from LA.
Anyone have experiences with her?
https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/46770/
-
08-07-24 21:09 #9562Senior Member

Posts: 30BJ Only
My main provider who would take care of me with a great massage + BJ + CIM left CA now I am left looking around.
Anyone got any recs for a places that has massage + BJ, seems like every AMP I try is either massage + HE only or FS shops that goes straight to action after 5 min crappy massage. Preferably max age 35 please no grammies.
Also why does FS shops keep trying to charge FS price $. 20 for CBJ only not even BBBJ, how much do your guys tip for CBJ only at these FS shop? $80 seems more than fair to me.
-
08-06-24 19:42 #9561Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977Kingside
The castle in Culver city has pluses and minuses:
Pluses -.
FS, with BBBBBBJ and occasionally CIM.
Parking is easy. I figured out you Can park on either keystone or the street over for two hours, although I fucken beg you mongers to park on Culver itself and pay the $2. 00.
The girls there are hot young Asians, meaning that you would only fuck them if they had photoshopped pictures and you could post on the forum saying I made her cum five times and I could tell we really had a good relationship when she tickled my sack in the shower. Seriously though, and this was confirmed by another poster, the girls there are better than 80% of the drek that is written about by the boner.
They do not try to hard to push the water on you.
The hygiene (save for one issue) is decent. Unlike 8155 it does not stink like a dead jackal.
Cons.
The girls seem to insist on the massage.
Pricing transparency is for shit. I have paid 200 separate from the house. I have paid 140 at the first time. Also, some girls discourage you buying the hour.
The temperature control is kind of like the linguistic skill of the dem nominee.
They do not change sheets. Plan on getting very sick after coming here.
The place will probably have to go tits up. The landlord no doubt needs the rent, but the heat makes the bank job from Kelso look like shoplifting Gatorade from my vons.
All in all, this place is better than the 1187 X place on Santa Monica, and easier to get to than 8155.
-
08-05-24 16:35 #9560Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977Yes I can confirm from two sources that this place is tits up and not even the outsourcing of the presidency to a poonjab sister will bring it back.
Originally Posted by TomCody1986
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-24 17:37 #9559Senior Member

Posts: 41Bbbj cim?
What places offer BBBJ and do they also offer CIM? I've had one begin with a BBBJ but then put on a condom to continue the BJ.
-
08-04-24 17:13 #9558Senior Member

Posts: 159Is this in Gardena, on western? Or the one on century?
Originally Posted by LoneStar1979
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-24 15:04 #9557Senior Member

Posts: 59RIP Sacred Zen?
Drove by and the sign is off the door and their ads seem to have fallen off bpage. Anyone have info? Relocate or close?
Never had stellar reviews but at this point I feel like any closure stings.
-
08-03-24 22:26 #9556Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977Manicure
Some dud sent me a private message that she does do a handjob. She is like as tall as bronny, but better hands.
Originally Posted by Chimps
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-24 00:35 #9555Regular Member

Posts: 2Intel?
Anyone have any experience with https://www.massagefinder.com/massag...apists/45436/? Looks promising.
-
08-02-24 22:49 #9554Senior Member

Posts: 60Saw Luck at Garden Spa around 5 PM. She greeted my and ushered me to a room, gave her the fee for one hour after confirming they were not too busy. Luck is very petite and quite attractive in my opinion.
Started off with a light back massage. I flipped over, but no teasing or touching ensued despite the fact jr was looking directly at her with his one eye. I was beginning to think I stuck out. She gets completely nude. Ho Lee Shit! Now jr was really paying attention. And begins BBBJ. Asks what I want, I reply everything. We confirm additional fee and she begins BBBJ again, followed by covered cowgirl, mish, k9, mish till completion. This was for sure one of my better AMP experiences.
I will definitely ask for Luck when I return to LA.
-
08-02-24 15:59 #9553Senior Member

Posts: 41How does tip work
Do you have to tip both full or is there a discount like giving each girl 100 instead of the 120 or so they might normally ask?
Originally Posted by DasBunka
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote






