Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,326 to 5,340 of 29360
-
08-10-24 08:24 #24035Senior Member

Posts: 148317 Hollistic
Has anyone seen Tashina recently and if so is she providing massage session or only body intuitive sessions that does not include massage?
-
08-09-24 20:13 #24034Shill for Smilingmodels, ignore all posts

Posts: 171Agree
I went in to see both ladies and I agree with both reports. They're on the older side. I would say early to mid 40's. The shorter one lily is cuter. But she does have a bit of belly from having a baby. Not too big. Actually not big at all compared to the monger I saw leaving. The biggest one I've seen. About 400-500 pounds. I felt so bad for the girls having to see that naked or do anything LOL. No wonder they give me discounts and freebies at AMPs. The talent has been getting better. I checked out mt aire right after and they have 1 new girl. She is not bad looking and I spanked her ass but didn't return LOL. She was wearing so much makeup but looks were 7 /10. Butt felt nice too. After that I went to smile spa and saw they had new girls too. I only got to see one as a fellow monger from Utah beat me there. She had a really cute face and accent but her outfit looked like she only did HJ. I have gotten FS there before but only once was the girl really hot.
Originally Posted by Zerbert003
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-24 14:28 #24033Senior Member

Posts: 40Sunny
Nobody heard an update on Sunny?
-
08-09-24 14:18 #24032Senior Member

Posts: 42Bobo
Stopped in today to get a phone number but she did not look like bobo to me. Lord knows I can be wrong I have only had one massage sometime ago. Anyone is this lady indeed bobo?
Originally Posted by MhcNow
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-24 22:24 #24031Senior Member

Posts: 220Second Girl.
That second girl is Leela (sp). She is a very nice looking girl. Very soft, small shapely girl. Full B cups pushing almost smaller Cs. Saw her today and was very impressed and she is very accommodating. She was being shy about DATY but I managed to sneak it in and she didn't stop me as she was enjoying quite much. She does require a cover. Very cute face. And I do mean she is soft. She has a cute tush too, not a bubble butt, but still not they typical Asian flats. Nipples are thick eraser heads and she giggles a lot when you slurp them. I only did mish, but she was taking it very well even as I could feel myself bottoming out. BTW, she's only at this location for a month then moving to NY. English not very well outside typical MT jargon but she will use her cell translator app to chat with you.
Originally Posted by Ferreal1
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-24 17:04 #24030Senior Member

Posts: 164Ever tried to see her outside of the place?
Originally Posted by MhcNow
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-24 16:31 #24029Senior Member

Posts: 81Lotus Spa
I've not posted in a long time, but I ran across a gem. I stopped by the old H spa location off Emerson a few days ago. It's now called Lotus Foot Spa. 2 girls. Excellent experience.
The girl I got was the spinner type. Sorry I forget her name. Tight abs, no stomach, nice butt, just an incredible body. Her personality was also excellent with lots of smiles & a little teasing especially when she notice Jr was stiff. No extras but I think they can be had with a few more trips. I'm definitely going back in the near future.
Also noticed H just moved down the street. But with limited funds I'm going to focus on Lotus. I think the girl is freaking hot. I will remember her name next time. The other girl there was pretty hot also. But I will stay w the first one.
-
08-08-24 15:59 #24028Senior Member

Posts: 52BObo
She opens at 9:30 I never got her to open early.
Originally Posted by Redmann6999
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-24 12:39 #24027Senior Member

Posts: 273Bobo
Does anyone know how early Bobo is in on a Friday? Is there a number of could call to find out? Ty.
-
08-07-24 23:29 #24026Senior Member

Posts: 158Sunshine Life
Went there today and drew Mia. She is a giggly little sparkplug. By far the best experience I've had at an AMP. She was fun to be with. Pick the boys. BBBJ. I had her finish with a HJ so she laid next to me and went at it. 50 for HH and 120 for her time.
Originally Posted by TheDoc147
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-24 18:14 #24025Senior Member

Posts: 157Referral
Visiting need references for fit reliable massage or body rub. AA or Latina would be nice.
-
08-07-24 11:09 #24024Senior Member

Posts: 192M spa
Man that google pic was prob within 1/2 hour of my stop as that truck was there when I pulled in and he left about 3 minutes after I pulled in so to speak. Drew Tiffany, standard pricing with open menu. Good massage, tease and play time. When walking out saw the second girl. Wow. Recommend and will stop again since I'm not from the area.
Liked the Thai girls when this was Star several months ago. Hope the talent level stays this quality.
Stay safe out there.
-
08-07-24 10:32 #24023Senior Member

Posts: 42Showers
Like someone said, KGirls will get you a shower before and after.
Originally Posted by AceOfKinks69
[View Original Post]
Una spa have a table shower and you can request it to be after the massage.
-
08-06-24 15:53 #24022Senior Member

Posts: 158Rubmaps
I'm not sure what AMP directories everyone uses, but I used to use Rubmaps but now the only way to get a "premium" membership is to pay with Bitcoin or Ethereum. To be honest, I have no idea how to purchase and / or use these forms of currency. And if I could, how to stay incognito. Any suggestions?
-
08-06-24 09:03 #24021Senior Member

Posts: 507Go to High School Rd
https://www.rubsguide.com/ad-detail?...ad22044374944c
Originally Posted by Indylad
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/india...d/479217725045
https://www.rubmaps.ch/erotic-massag...olis-in-244746#rubmaps.
https://pinkdatepage.com/ads/3448
https://harlothub.com/united-states/...158538087.html









Reply With Quote






