Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 46 of 274 FirstFirst ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 96 146 ... LastLast
Results 676 to 690 of 4108
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3433
    Quote Originally Posted by AndesThins21  [View Original Post]
    So I tried to dop by Lavender the other night, very busy so I tried Yellow on the end. Only offers hal hour, cute tin girl but I didn't know what was available. Sort of gae up but did drop by Roers, never been to it. Very discreet parking. New to the area so learning about it. My guess is that maybe 11 would be the most fun or maybe better off with? Any thoughts about it would be great. Massage doesn't need to be great, but FS is. Thanks!
    If FS is your priority both number 8 and 11 offer it but the girls at #8 tend to be younger and prettier.

  2. #3432

    Lowell and M

    So I tried to dop by Lavender the other night, very busy so I tried Yellow on the end. Only offers hal hour, cute tin girl but I didn't know what was available. Sort of gae up but did drop by Roers, never been to it. Very discreet parking. New to the area so learning about it. My guess is that maybe 11 would be the most fun or maybe better off with? Any thoughts about it would be great. Massage doesn't need to be great, but FS is. Thanks!

  3. #3431
    Quote Originally Posted by MandarinOrange  [View Original Post]
    I noticed that the old reports were deleted (about 7 reports), only one report is present.

    I've never seen reports deleted.
    If the poster has there account deleted it can happen. I saw that with Finale st or whatever the name is. Overnight a dozen posts were gone. Maybe they clean house of bogus posters now and then. I had read a lot of reports and could tell they were total BS.

  4. #3430

    Deleted RM reports

    Quote Originally Posted by MandarinOrange  [View Original Post]
    I noticed that the old reports were deleted (about 7 reports), only one report is present.

    I've never seen reports deleted.
    I have seen a couple times at least. One of them was because enough mongers were complaining that the reviews were fake and I think someone asked for them to be deleted. I'm kind of surprised many of the Boston reviews aren't getting deleted. It used to be they trickled in here and there but a while ago 4-5 new ones suddenly started appearing on a daily basis. Seems suspect to me.

  5. #3429

    Clear Dew RM reports

    I noticed that the old reports were deleted (about 7 reports), only one report is present.

    I've never seen reports deleted.

  6. #3428

    Looking for Tewksbury Brazilians

    Very much interested on info on the legendary Tewks Brazilian parlor I've heard about here a month or two ago. Been searching high and low and the only hits I've gotten was a the tantra provider mentioned earlier this week. Check my post history, see I'm a legit poster, hope to get past the cone of silence (if they're still running).

  7. #3427

    Rogers 8

    Quote Originally Posted by AsianAddited  [View Original Post]
    Hi Bike Rider where is this place Roger8 in Ma or NH.
    It is in MA.

  8. #3426
    Quote Originally Posted by FreedomForMe  [View Original Post]
    She is a pretty Chinese woman in her 30's. No Bush. She smelled great but unfortunately her thighs are rough to the touch.
    Holy fish scales Bat Man. You were not kidding. Very strange. Such a contrast toy last session with Lilly at QQ, her legs are the soooo smooth.

    It didn't wreck my session with her though.

    Over all she's kinda got a cute look. Super friendly. Not much English she had to use a translator app a few times.

    She had on a short skirt but it either had a built in panty or she was wearing it over a body suit. While enjoying my CBJ I was doing some OTC pussy rubbing and then got adventurous and tried to go deeper. While going for FIV I tried to drop the panties but they seem attached to something. Decided it was not worth the effort to interrupt the CBJ so I just slipped them to the side.

    On the way out I met two others. Zeva? Might be the manager. She's pretty hot. Sexy body and pretty. I didn't ask the other name but she was pretty too.

    Liking having a new option in the area.

    Place seems fresh and clean. The wall don't go all the way to the ceiling and I could hear conversations. Outside when others came in. Weiwei turned up the music in our room after she came back with supplies. I never heard any other activities after that.

    Location is good tucked back in the corner plenty of parking. Definitely will be returning.

  9. #3425
    Quote Originally Posted by MandarinOrange  [View Original Post]
    So how was your session with Coco?
    It was actually pretty good. I didn't ask for anything extraordinary as far as full service. It was one of those fetish \ domination sessions I sometimes seek out. She was willing to strip down to just her panties for a $120 tip.

  10. #3424
    Quote Originally Posted by Daremo13  [View Original Post]
    It's becoming common with any new location opening up wherever. There's a few new places in Worcester and vicinity that opened in the past year or so, and have put 70/50 as the Hr / HHr house fees.

    At least it's not like NoVA, where 80/60 is one of the norms down there. Very few at the 60/40 in that region. Most are 70/50.
    Almost every AMP in Vermont has been $80/60 for at least 5 years. Most are Korean.

  11. #3423
    Quote Originally Posted by WestFord  [View Original Post]
    70 for an hour is becoming common in Waltham.
    It's becoming common with any new location opening up wherever. There's a few new places in Worcester and vicinity that opened in the past year or so, and have put 70/50 as the Hr / HHr house fees.

    At least it's not like NoVA, where 80/60 is one of the norms down there. Very few at the 60/40 in that region. Most are 70/50.

  12. #3422

    House fee

    Quote Originally Posted by ChoirBoy  [View Original Post]
    I had a session with Coco at the QQ Spa on Rogers St. She was alone, but I think Lily is still there. Mia is gone for now.

    Coco is pretty with a nice shapely body, but poor English. She is also friendly and flirty, and will try to please. I'm not thrilled with the new $70 house fee.
    70 for an hour is becoming common in Waltham.

  13. #3421
    Quote Originally Posted by ChoirBoy  [View Original Post]
    I had a session with Coco at the QQ Spa on Rogers St. She was alone, but I think Lily is still there. Mia is gone for now.

    Coco is pretty with a nice shapely body, but poor English. She is also friendly and flirty, and will try to please. I'm not thrilled with the new $70 house fee.
    So how was your session with Coco?

  14. #3420

    QQ Update

    I had a session with Coco at the QQ Spa on Rogers St. She was alone, but I think Lily is still there. Mia is gone for now.

    Coco is pretty with a nice shapely body, but poor English. She is also friendly and flirty, and will try to please. I'm not thrilled with the new $70 house fee.

  15. #3419

    Dove Closed

    Quote Originally Posted by PistonBully  [View Original Post]
    No answer from Westford street. Any one have any intel?
    Indefinitely closed. Some legal troubles. If anyone hears where they reopen please let me know! Only went a couple of times but was a really nice spot.

    Was actually about to leave a review and then noticed they closed shop.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape