Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 94 of 930 FirstFirst ... 44 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 144 194 594 ... LastLast
Results 1,396 to 1,410 of 13937
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12542

    Angie at 1+1 - Not a looker but good service

    It's been a while since I've hobbied, and I had the rare opportunity to stray. So on the recommendation of a fellow monger, I headed over to 1+1 in Cary. I walked in and was greeted by an older but cute woman who introduced herself as Sunny (I think). She asked how long and I told her 1 hour and she said $80. For an older asian lady she was not bad looking, and on the full-figured side (that's how I like 'them). But, of course I'm always looking for that unicorn, so I said that I had an appt with Angie. Sunny happy complied, and went to get Angie. I started to disrobe and maybe 5 minutes later an older, fairly unattractive woman introduced herself as Angie. I was pretty disappointed with Angie as Sunny was much cuter, but Angie came highly recommended, so I just went with the flow.

    Angie led me into the shower room and began to administer the stand up shower. She washed everything. It wasn't very erotic, but wasn't un-erotic; just kind of in the middle. She dried me off and then led me back to the room. I laid down and she started the massage which was about a 5 or 6. She wasn't providing a full medium massage, but there was some pressure and attention to muscle groups. As the massage progressed she incorporated a very interesting ST. She would massage my muscles forcefully with one hand while gently cupping my package with the other hand, as if she was softly holding a baby bird in her hand. It was a very nice touch. She started this about 5 or 10 minutes into the massage and continued through the entire massage portion of the session. Because she wasn't very attractive, my little guy was not fully at attention, but he was somewhat awakened. She continued doing this for about 45 or 50 minutes and toward the end of the massage, began a full ST which was pretty good. She then left the room to get a hot towel, and proceeded to wash the lotion off my back and butt.

    She asked me to flip and then began gently massaging mini-me. I was fairly limp and knew I would need some help, so I asked her to remove her top. She asked how much I would donate and I said $40. She laughed and said $100. After some haggling I agreed to $80, which I know was high, but it's been a long time for me. She took off her top and exposed some decent C's with pretty long nips. She then began to gently rub them on me from my chest down to my little friend. It wasn't a full titty-fuck, but it was nice and erotic. She then began a nice slow stroking of the little guy that was very good. I definitely prefer soft and slow, and Angie delivered. I always ask providers to go soft and slow, and they do it for 15 seconds and then resume the jack-hammering. But Angie administered a nice, slow, gentle stroke for 15 or 20 minutes straight. With the other hand she softly played with my jewels. Since I like a woman with a nice belly (to each his own) I asked her to lower her shorts which were pulled up well above her navel. To my surprise she pulled them pretty far down to the very top of her pussy, exposing her shaved Bush, and her entire flat butt in the back. Even though she is not a looker, I was rock hard at this point. I continued playing with her cans and nips, and gently squeezing her belly. She also let me suck on them, which is always nice. She continued the soft stroke and never rushed me to complete. She eventually started stroking faster and I told her to continue the slow massage and I will get over the top. Within a few minutes or so I was unloading a week's worth of giz in her hands.

    She then got another hot towel and cleaned me up. In conclusion, she is definitely not attractive, but offered a slightly better than OK massage, and one of the best finishes I've ever had. If looks aren't as important to you as the finish, and you like a nice, soft, slow stroke, you will like her. I recommend her for the slow stroke, the finish, and taking direction well. She is also not a clock watcher. I got more than an hour. Although it seemed pricey at the time, I've gotten much worse for the same damage.

  2. #12541

    Studio

    Stopped by Studio the other day and one of you mongers stole who ever I drew to start out with. Walked in and the lady the started me was switched out 5 minutes in to the same lady I usually get. Didn't get any names but standard finish had a good time but now I am wondering what I may have missed out on.

  3. #12540

    Rec

    Quote Originally Posted by JakeLaMotta69  [View Original Post]
    Long time hobbyist that has been laying low for the past few years.

    This weekend I'll have the rare opportunity to stray, and I was hoping for a recommendation. Just looking for your basic rub & tug, just to get the job done. I've frequented Dreams (Junk Removal), Studio, and Green Apple in the past. Also considering Buck Jones, but I've never partaken there.

    Looking for recommendations on decent attendants (decent being a relative term) and any specific advice to get me some service. Thanks.
    Check inbox.

  4. #12539

    Rec Wanted for basic R&T

    Long time hobbyist that has been laying low for the past few years.

    This weekend I'll have the rare opportunity to stray, and I was hoping for a recommendation. Just looking for your basic rub & tug, just to get the job done. I've frequented Dreams (Junk Removal), Studio, and Green Apple in the past. Also considering Buck Jones, but I've never partaken there.

    Looking for recommendations on decent attendants (decent being a relative term) and any specific advice to get me some service. Thanks.

  5. #12538
    Quote Originally Posted by HorseFly  [View Original Post]
    Quality bath house might be the worst experience I've ever had that wasn't a scam, probably on me for not doing my due diligence to find out that it was this dogshit but 1 house and quoted 2. 6 for the worst mechanical HJ of my life, my hands could barely roam and she basically gave up mid way. It's basically just inside of a trap house and all the girls seem fried out of their minds on whatever. Would not recommend whatsoever, not even if it was the only show in town.
    360 for a HJ is definitely a scam, honestly I'd rather give 200 for nothing.

  6. #12537

    TOS Viva

    A bit pricey. MM Bs with cute face. She accommodated from the beginning and was good at head game. Massage was below average though she tried. Decent butt for poundings.

  7. #12536

    Nope

    Quote Originally Posted by Skillet  [View Original Post]
    Any luck on getting Mimi's number? I was seeing her about once a week. Usually first thing in the morning before the place got busy. I got to the point I would call and make my appointment there so they wouldn't pawn off one of the other girls.
    Have not heard from anyone with it. I was doing the call ahead thing as well. Shame that it got messed up. But that is the risk when we share information here as we should. The goal is to help as many mongers get their cocks wet as possible.

  8. #12535

    Mimi

    Quote Originally Posted by Dasalt  [View Original Post]
    Mimi's number? She was my weekly visit, but it seems that ship has sailed. Oh well.
    Any luck on getting Mimi's number? I was seeing her about once a week. Usually first thing in the morning before the place got busy. I got to the point I would call and make my appointment there so they wouldn't pawn off one of the other girls.

  9. #12534
    Quote Originally Posted by MDBellamy  [View Original Post]
    Don't overlook Sunny Hypnotists in Durham. FS is a given. No TS. MMS provides "non-Aunties" more frequently than the Raleigh stores.

    Current girl is Annie who is in my "top five AMP girls of all times" list.

    Bad news: She's been here for two months and will be leaving soon. (Hurry back, Annie!

    Beyond Sunny H, we have the schlep to Fayetteville.
    I can confirm DeeDee's in Fay is great. But I've heard good things about Winston to the west, too. Anyone tried both cities? Which is the better choice, in general?

  10. #12533
    Quote Originally Posted by King11  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone pulled anyone new in the area lately? Or anywhere in the area that's not the same late 40's-50's yr old auntie that at least allows utc? FS here is just out of the question. Any recommendations?
    Don't overlook Sunny Hypnotists in Durham. FS is a given. No TS. MMS provides "non-Aunties" more frequently than the Raleigh stores.

    Current girl is Annie who is in my "top five AMP girls of all times" list.

    Bad news: She's been here for two months and will be leaving soon. (Hurry back, Annie!

    Beyond Sunny H, we have the schlep to Fayetteville.

  11. #12532

    Any new talent in the area?

    Has anyone pulled anyone new in the area lately? Or anywhere in the area that's not the same late 40's-50's yr old auntie that at least allows utc? FS here is just out of the question. Any recommendations?

  12. #12531

    Raleigh overall

    Seems like all facets of the hobby in Raleigh deteriorated rapidly following covid. Hopefully a reset happens.

    Quote Originally Posted by DonOvO  [View Original Post]
    Yea this is the type of crap that makes me done with the area of Raleigh for this hobby. I just came back from Fayetteville and literally got FS for 120. And that was for everything and I had a great time. Hell, for 80 tip, the lady already had her bare tits out giving me a titjob. In her underwear. So of course I went ahead and just gave her the 120 tip for FS (200 is the standard for massage and FS, but it's worth it.).

    These women here in Raleigh want the most for bare minimum service and it sick of it. For all I care, they can all close down and I wouldn't give a crap. They aren't getting my money anymore and if it was up to me I'd have everybody in the area boycott these women and they'll leave the area. But I guess having a regular jack shack is better than no option at all, so I can see why men here wouldn't want to do that.

    I'm going to Thailand soon so they can please me long time LOL.

  13. #12530

    I'm pretty much done with Apple. Done with Raleigh

    Yea this is the type of crap that makes me done with the area of Raleigh for this hobby. I just came back from Fayetteville and literally got FS for 120. And that was for everything and I had a great time. Hell, for 80 tip, the lady already had her bare tits out giving me a titjob. In her underwear. So of course I went ahead and just gave her the 120 tip for FS (200 is the standard for massage and FS, but it's worth it.).

    These women here in Raleigh want the most for bare minimum service and it sick of it. For all I care, they can all close down and I wouldn't give a crap. They aren't getting my money anymore and if it was up to me I'd have everybody in the area boycott these women and they'll leave the area. But I guess having a regular jack shack is better than no option at all, so I can see why men here wouldn't want to do that.

    I'm going to Thailand soon so they can please me long time LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by SkinFlute03  [View Original Post]
    Had a visit a few days ago at Apple. Saw Kim, semi younger probably 35. Puffy like face, normal body.

    Message was non existent, just dragged hands across back. Tease was non existent also LOL. I was asked to turn over after 10 minutes. She Asked if it was okay, proceeds to use her hands for the other head. After a few minutes I asked to drop the top so I could see the twin peaks and touch. She said a number over $100. Only to drop the top. Nothing else. She said no touching or anything with them at all. I was confused and thought there was a language barrier. I asked again to make sure, and got the same reply. Her English is actually not bad.

    After that I just stopped any other approach. I got a standard finish. Left $50 on the table and left. She was mad about the tip as well, saying it should be more.

    This visit was not so fun for me to be honest. The upsell is crazy for the amount of return you get. Pricing has def gotten out of control. Close to FS prices just about. I been a local to the area for years, but recently made an account. Things are definitely not the same anymore.

  14. #12529
    Quality bath house might be the worst experience I've ever had that wasn't a scam, probably on me for not doing my due diligence to find out that it was this dogshit but 1 house and quoted 2. 6 for the worst mechanical HJ of my life, my hands could barely roam and she basically gave up mid way. It's basically just inside of a trap house and all the girls seem fried out of their minds on whatever. Would not recommend whatsoever, not even if it was the only show in town.

  15. #12528

    Does anyone have

    Quote Originally Posted by TheShredSter66  [View Original Post]
    Always have a good time with mimi. However last time I called to see her (been about a week) she was on vacation. They said I could see new girl. I believe she said her name was hanna.
    Mimi's number? She was my weekly visit, but it seems that ship has sailed. Oh well.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape