Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,471 to 1,485 of 8255
-
08-07-24 15:55 #6785Senior Member

Posts: 162Sugars
I notice there isn't a lot of reports on sugars so here's my recent adventures. Overall the place is small and dingy and the rooms will make you want a shower haha.
Sam: She's probably high the entire time. Big titties, fat ass. 300 CBJ CFS. I had seen her back in her TNA days when she wasn't as fat but she does a good job. The last time I saw her she was teasing Greek but she wants an arm and a leg for it.
She took me back and got straight to work. On her knees gagging on my cock like a good little ****. She doesn't mind a face fuck but she can't take me all the way to the base. Eventually I sat down and let her gag herself on me until I was almost ready to pop. Then I made her turn around and sit that fat ass down on me. It was hard to hold my nut as she bounced up and down on me and I rubbed her pink asshole with my thumb. Then she turned around and put those big titties in my face while is squeezed them hard. They're really great tits and I had to grab her and flip over so I was on top, kneeling on the floor with her legs pinned up. I smashed her juicy tits together and squirted super hard.
7/10 a little expensive and the club fees suck but she's fun. Would and have repeated.
Alice: aka skeletontummy. She looks a lot better on instagram. She's also pretty high and wanted 350 for covered everything. Her tits are a mess but she sucks a good dick. She gets the job done.
4/10 would repeat for 2 but not worth 350.
Lola: she also looks better on Insta but she's not bad in person. Book her on Plannie and it's no big deal. The thing about her is she looks good but her whole body is squishy in a bad way. Her fakes feel mid and it's like someone covered a model in a layer of gel. She's a good time and reasonable for 15,230 plus house fees but seeing her got my approve going and fucking her didn't scratch that itch. She's all covered and she got right on her knees like she was supposed to. Popped the cover on and got to work. She has no problem bending over and taking it too. I pounded her hole from behind and she did make veiled references to more services if we got to know each other more. The other downside, aside from the oddly squishy body, is that she talks. A lot. She's "stripper smart" and just yaks and yaks about stupid shit.
6/10 would repeat. I'm not sure how much longer her body will hold out so get it soon.
-
08-07-24 13:59 #6784Senior Member

Posts: 134Nighttime Extras at Pandoras?
Who should I see that are nighttime dancers that offer BJ, FS extras. Pandoras is my preferred location. I don't want to get shot outside Sugars.
-
08-07-24 11:46 #6783Senior Member

Posts: 244Diana and Lucy Pandoras
Do they still work at the club haven't seen them or on the schedule in months?
-
08-06-24 17:58 #6782Senior Member

Posts: 124Mandy
Has anyone seen Mandy at Pans recently?
Last time I saw her she was fall down drunk.
She still sucked me off. She isn't on bc so I didn't try to fuck her.
-
08-06-24 17:25 #6781Senior Member

Posts: 9823 for 100
I just did a 3 for 100 with Monse.
She had me popping in her mouth just as the 3rd song started.
Fuck that woman knows how to jerk a man of and suck a dick. Incredible. I gave her 120.
-
08-06-24 15:06 #6780Senior Member

Posts: 293I am sorry this happened to you and thank you for reporting.
Originally Posted by Johnnieb33
[View Original Post]
My suggestion is to always go with the reputable dancers.
I used to frequent Pandoras and have become friends with a couple of dancers.
Start with Monse, Luna, Faith, Ava, Diamond, Anya, Mandy, Mimi and Naomi. They are all fun and offer different services that may be to your liking.
Not all offer the same services at the dame rates. However, they are not scam artists and will be straightforward in communication.
-
08-06-24 12:02 #6779Senior Member

Posts: 175Great List bro. What does Sunny look like?
Originally Posted by DeadEye206
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-24 10:24 #6778Senior Member

Posts: 274Be careful
I recall back in the 80's and early 90's. Lots of folks were getting really ill. A common theme among them was raw dogging butt-holes.
Originally Posted by FakeGnus
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-24 15:49 #6777Senior Member

Posts: 282Greek Monse
Last time I was in the club and saw Monse I wound up with my dick in her ass.
I didn't intend for it. I mentioned before we went back that I wanted her sexy ass. (I meant just her in general).
I guess ESL played to my favor. When she went to mount me in RCG she guided me into her ass. To quote Corona" I cum fast hahahahaha. ".
It was a nice surprise.
-
08-05-24 14:59 #6776Senior Member

Posts: 653Luna
I had a great time with Luna at Pandoras. I went to see Monse but she had a client. Waiting. She suggested I start with Luna and she would join when she was done. It was great. The only awkward moment was when Monse walked in, Luna had me spread eagle sucking my dick with two fingers up my ass.
I felt kinda vulnerable.
I am a dirtyfuk.
-
08-05-24 12:54 #6775Senior Member

Posts: 135I should have went with Naomi.
Originally Posted by BroDot
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-24 12:53 #6774Senior Member

Posts: 135Yes, I didn't want to cause a scene.
Originally Posted by LSteele
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-24 08:35 #6773I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.

Posts: 877See Monse.
Originally Posted by Johnnieb33
[View Original Post]
She suck wang good and yank wang on boob. I cum fast. Hahahaha.
Amari no good.
-
08-05-24 08:20 #6772Senior Member

Posts: 118What?
You paid her 300?
Originally Posted by Johnnieb33
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-24 01:28 #6771Regular Member

Posts: 15I've always passed on her. Her face doesn't do it for me. I'm glad I did.
Originally Posted by Context22
[View Original Post]
I was in today too. Had Naomi take care of me, but anyone got info on Mia or T? They're new to me and both look good.










Reply With Quote





