Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 316 of 1778 FirstFirst ... 216 266 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 366 416 816 1316 ... LastLast
Results 4,726 to 4,740 of 26668
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #21943

    CJ, what can I say

    I won the lottery this week. Well, not the monetary lottery but the CJ lottery and I think it was the better one to win!

    She invited me into her lair wearing a new outfit that struggled to keep her perfectly formed breasts in check. If you haven't experienced them, they are HUGE. Started with oral and expanded from there to include cowgirl, face sitting, doggie and missionary. Only wich I could have cum like 7 times but that wasn't in the cards. I think I did her right and made her squirt more than once!!

    She is a gem to be cherished!

    Munchie out.

  2. #21942
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4439

    Best BJ

    Quote Originally Posted by Ribeye7  [View Original Post]
    There is some truth in advertising. The pictures are exactly what you will see. To paraphrase the great philosopher W. Allen, a blow job without love is just an empty meaningless experience. But as empty meaningless experiences go it's really first rate. A really enthusiastic and polished BBBJ, no swallow. Not any frills or upgrades. The place is clean by a guy's standard. Not a bad hood by day. Don't know about night.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/367689652072
    I have to agree, she's one of the best, plenty of tongue action and takes direction as well as Breezii.

    I've seen both of them recently for a very good time.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/367689652072

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...6/279652636095

  3. #21941

    Sky

    Wondering if anyone has any reports on her? In searching the forum I could only find a Skye.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...m/281045003776

  4. #21940

    Dream Girl

    Hey Gents,

    Just wondering if anyone has had a visit with Dream Girl who posted yesterday in the GR Escorts section. 43 yr old MILF, Looks familiar but can't place her. Sorry, couldn't upload the link but not hard to find. Much appreciated. FS.

  5. #21939

    Amanda Greene

    Quote Originally Posted by WaltK  [View Original Post]
    PSA: Amanda Greene's pics were old 12 years ago. I have been thinking about dabbling again but will not screw around with low end girls. So I am perusing Tryst and see a familiar looking pic but couldn't immediately place it. I take a look and realize that Amanda Greene, who is soon to be visiting from Florida, as she is known now was one of my first forays into the hobby and a crazy disappointing one at that. She originally broke into the biz in metro Detroit as Correy and then Correy Jennings in the AES / EV days. When those boards blew up she rebranded as Samone Ashley which is what she was known by a little more than 10 years ago when I saw her. At that time the pics that she is still using were old. I was nave and expected a complete smokeshow, what I got was a washed up girl who had had way too many bad plastic surgeries in her past. I was in my early 30's at the time and felt like she was considerably older than I am so I am guessing she is in her 50's now. Good from far but far from good, wouldn't see her again for $100/ hour. I suspect a guy who shells out 600-700 an hour for her will be wildly disappointed.

    https://tryst.link/escort/model-amanda-greene
    In contrast to Walt's experience, I had an absolutely great time with Amanda when she was in Grand Rapids in November 2018.

  6. #21938
    Senior Member


    Posts: 444

    Correy / Correy Jennings / Samone Ashley Now Amanda Greene

    PSA: Amanda Greene's pics were old 12 years ago. I have been thinking about dabbling again but will not screw around with low end girls. So I am perusing Tryst and see a familiar looking pic but couldn't immediately place it. I take a look and realize that Amanda Greene, who is soon to be visiting from Florida, as she is known now was one of my first forays into the hobby and a crazy disappointing one at that. She originally broke into the biz in metro Detroit as Correy and then Correy Jennings in the AES / EV days. When those boards blew up she rebranded as Samone Ashley which is what she was known by a little more than 10 years ago when I saw her. At that time the pics that she is still using were old. I was naďve and expected a complete smokeshow, what I got was a washed up girl who had had way too many bad plastic surgeries in her past. I was in my early 30's at the time and felt like she was considerably older than I am so I am guessing she is in her 50's now. Good from far but far from good, wouldn't see her again for $100/ hour. I suspect a guy who shells out 600-700 an hour for her will be wildly disappointed.

    https://tryst.link/escort/model-amanda-greene

  7. #21937

    Skeptical

    Quote Originally Posted by FireFly87  [View Original Post]
    Gentlemen, this one had just started posting recently, but I have not been able to find anything on her. Does anyone have any insight on her? I'd appreciate any information.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...n/281007174234
    Doubt she is real. Number search pulled up name of 44 year old male, no reviews or ads.

  8. #21936

    STG Account hacked?

    I think maybe Princess Peach got her account hacked and someone else is using it, but still trying to use the name Princess Peach, when it is clearly Bowser.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...p/469796792307
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2024-08-08 231549.jpg‎  

  9. #21935

    Krissy

    This girl is nice and accommodating. I would guess she's a bit on the spectrum. She's one of the few who doesn't seem to be on drugs. I think she said she started out doing massage, and it led to this. She's currently advertising all services for 150. I don't think she takes time into consideration. I saw her for 100 and got FS.

    The picture where she's lying back in bed with a dark green top and black pants is probably closest to what she looked like in person.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...n/390650414491
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails MTY5MDY2MmQyNDA0NTg1ODI4MDRiYWZkOWQ1YzIyNTJkOWMzODM-ezgif.com-webp-to-jpg-converter.jpg‎   MzQ3Mjc1NGNkOTg2NTg0ZWRmYzE0MzRmNGU1MzU3YTc3ZmI5MWQx-ezgif.com-webp-to-jpg-converter.jpg‎   NzQzNTg5MjllM2NmYWU1MjdlZjE5NzM4NzFjYzUxZDQyNmZmOA-ezgif.com-webp-to-jpg-converter.jpg‎   MTA3NjAzNDgyYmRiYmRhMTU2ZGM3OTAwM2NmZTNjNjdlMTFhYTU1-ezgif.com-webp-to-jpg-converter.jpg‎   NzM4NDAxMDBjMzk4NjJjZDhhZGRhZTYwMDEzOTVmOGEzN2E0Mw-ezgif.com-webp-to-jpg-converter.jpg‎  

    MzU4NjQ0N2E2MGE1OTBhMDM3MDQzMzYzM2FmNGEzYWNjOTA2Mg-ezgif.com-webp-to-jpg-converter.jpg‎  

  10. #21934

    Repeat

    Quote Originally Posted by JustKreepin  [View Original Post]
    Had one encounter and that is just something I'm not willing to repeat. Everyone's experience may differ but I find it hard to believe she has repeat customers. Maybe it's just me.

    Stay safe. JK.
    I believe I may be the only person that thought she had decent service in all the reviews that are out there. I don't believe my looks, wit, charm, and sexual prowess swept her off her feet and made her fall instantly in lust for me. If I was a betting man I would dare say her drug of choice that day had more of an impact than anything. So if I could get $10 worth of whatever that was.

  11. #21933

    Hard pass

    Quote Originally Posted by JippyLip  [View Original Post]
    Hey all, saw this post and was wondering if anyone had any experience with her? I love older women and wanted to know a little more about her.
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...t/570231460833
    Had one encounter and that is just something I'm not willing to repeat. Everyone's experience may differ but I find it hard to believe she has repeat customers. Maybe it's just me.

    Stay safe. JK.

  12. #21932
    Quote Originally Posted by JippyLip  [View Original Post]
    Hey all, saw this post and was wondering if anyone had any experience with her? I love older women and wanted to know a little more about her.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...t/570231460833
    I seen her once won't do it again obvious drug use, was interrupted people knocking on the door lackluster performance and a slight smell. I've seen some give decent review but I would not see her again for free. Hope this helps.

  13. #21931

    Ymmv

    Quote Originally Posted by JippyLip  [View Original Post]
    Hey all, saw this post and was wondering if anyone had any experience with her? I love older women and wanted to know a little more about her.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...t/570231460833
    I think I got her on a great day. I had found myself with 2 hours to kill in Grand Rapids and said what the hell and did a broadcast text to 5 different ladies. She was the first one to respond. Went to her room and 20 minutes later I left with a spring in my step. She was talkative, fun and very talented. Her reviews stink but one of my better visits.

  14. #21930
    Quote Originally Posted by DuDonk  [View Original Post]
    You will regret it and have trouble looking in the mirror in the morning. Put away very wet. Immediate upsell.
    Not to mention a manly looking face.

  15. #21929

    Don"t do it

    You will regret it and have trouble looking in the mirror in the morning. Put away very wet. Immediate upsell.

    Quote Originally Posted by JippyLip  [View Original Post]
    Hey all, saw this post and was wondering if anyone had any experience with her? I love older women and wanted to know a little more about her.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...t/570231460833

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape