Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,726 to 4,740 of 26666
-
08-10-24 16:30 #21941Regular Member

Posts: 14Sky
Wondering if anyone has any reports on her? In searching the forum I could only find a Skye.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...m/281045003776
-
08-10-24 09:16 #21940Senior Member

Posts: 321Dream Girl
Hey Gents,
Just wondering if anyone has had a visit with Dream Girl who posted yesterday in the GR Escorts section. 43 yr old MILF, Looks familiar but can't place her. Sorry, couldn't upload the link but not hard to find. Much appreciated. FS.
-
08-10-24 00:13 #21939Regular Member

Posts: 18Amanda Greene
In contrast to Walt's experience, I had an absolutely great time with Amanda when she was in Grand Rapids in November 2018.
Originally Posted by WaltK
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-24 17:00 #21938Senior Member

Posts: 444Correy / Correy Jennings / Samone Ashley Now Amanda Greene
PSA: Amanda Greene's pics were old 12 years ago. I have been thinking about dabbling again but will not screw around with low end girls. So I am perusing Tryst and see a familiar looking pic but couldn't immediately place it. I take a look and realize that Amanda Greene, who is soon to be visiting from Florida, as she is known now was one of my first forays into the hobby and a crazy disappointing one at that. She originally broke into the biz in metro Detroit as Correy and then Correy Jennings in the AES / EV days. When those boards blew up she rebranded as Samone Ashley which is what she was known by a little more than 10 years ago when I saw her. At that time the pics that she is still using were old. I was naïve and expected a complete smokeshow, what I got was a washed up girl who had had way too many bad plastic surgeries in her past. I was in my early 30's at the time and felt like she was considerably older than I am so I am guessing she is in her 50's now. Good from far but far from good, wouldn't see her again for $100/ hour. I suspect a guy who shells out 600-700 an hour for her will be wildly disappointed.
https://tryst.link/escort/model-amanda-greene
-
08-09-24 07:54 #21937Senior Member

Posts: 74Skeptical
Doubt she is real. Number search pulled up name of 44 year old male, no reviews or ads.
Originally Posted by FireFly87
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-24 23:19 #21936Senior Member

Posts: 68STG Account hacked?
I think maybe Princess Peach got her account hacked and someone else is using it, but still trying to use the name Princess Peach, when it is clearly Bowser.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...p/469796792307
-
08-07-24 19:36 #21935Senior Member

Posts: 42Krissy
This girl is nice and accommodating. I would guess she's a bit on the spectrum. She's one of the few who doesn't seem to be on drugs. I think she said she started out doing massage, and it led to this. She's currently advertising all services for 150. I don't think she takes time into consideration. I saw her for 100 and got FS.
The picture where she's lying back in bed with a dark green top and black pants is probably closest to what she looked like in person.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...n/390650414491
-
08-07-24 13:56 #21934Senior Member

Posts: 555Repeat
I believe I may be the only person that thought she had decent service in all the reviews that are out there. I don't believe my looks, wit, charm, and sexual prowess swept her off her feet and made her fall instantly in lust for me. If I was a betting man I would dare say her drug of choice that day had more of an impact than anything. So if I could get $10 worth of whatever that was.
Originally Posted by JustKreepin
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-24 13:12 #21933Senior Member

Posts: 515Hard pass
Had one encounter and that is just something I'm not willing to repeat. Everyone's experience may differ but I find it hard to believe she has repeat customers. Maybe it's just me.
Originally Posted by JippyLip
[View Original Post]
Stay safe. JK.
-
08-07-24 10:33 #21932Senior Member

Posts: 319I seen her once won't do it again obvious drug use, was interrupted people knocking on the door lackluster performance and a slight smell. I've seen some give decent review but I would not see her again for free. Hope this helps.
Originally Posted by JippyLip
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-24 09:31 #21931Senior Member

Posts: 555Ymmv
I think I got her on a great day. I had found myself with 2 hours to kill in Grand Rapids and said what the hell and did a broadcast text to 5 different ladies. She was the first one to respond. Went to her room and 20 minutes later I left with a spring in my step. She was talkative, fun and very talented. Her reviews stink but one of my better visits.
Originally Posted by JippyLip
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-24 06:34 #21930Senior Member

Posts: 482Not to mention a manly looking face.
Originally Posted by DuDonk
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-24 21:34 #21929Senior Member

Posts: 126Don"t do it
You will regret it and have trouble looking in the mirror in the morning. Put away very wet. Immediate upsell.
Originally Posted by JippyLip
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-24 18:23 #21928Senior Member

Posts: 208Horny new girl
So many fake ad-photos. So little time.
There's a lot of ads like this, with the same formatting, pricing and emojis:
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...l/216698060787
Photo appears appears on multiple porn sites:
https://www.glamourhound.com/gallery...pe-VvAMi4uazl/
https://pornpic.xxx/post/let-s-have-...l-sex-15124331
They're not even trying.
-
08-05-24 19:38 #21927Senior Member

Posts: 81Pawg
Gentlemen, this one had just started posting recently, but I have not been able to find anything on her. Does anyone have any insight on her? I'd appreciate any information.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...n/281007174234












Reply With Quote





