Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,536 to 5,550 of 41305
-
08-07-24 18:34 #35770Senior Member

Posts: 690Amazing
That is amazing, and I was obviously wrong, they do chit chat.
Originally Posted by RawDawg904
[View Original Post]
LB.
-
08-07-24 18:27 #35769Senior Member

Posts: 587Miami
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...a/250865709165
I wouldn't doubt this is real down there. I'm ready to move.
-
08-07-24 15:18 #35768Senior Member

Posts: 229But they do! If you look at most of these girls who have social media, you'll find almost all of these STG girls in their friend list!
Originally Posted by LowBaller
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-24 15:16 #35767Senior Member

Posts: 229Glad you said unconfirmed. Good on ya!
Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx
[View Original Post]
She was locked up in a metal facility per her daughter.
-
08-07-24 15:00 #35766Senior Member

Posts: 31Car Play
Any info on this one? Looking for Top only car play.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...y/226279399075
-
08-07-24 14:29 #35765Senior Member

Posts: 40Natalie
Anyone know what happened to this thang? She's been quiet for a hot minute.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/739009669887
-
08-07-24 13:53 #35764Senior Member

Posts: 260Fun size latina
Has anyone given this one a shot? If so, please share or pm me. Greatly appreciated!
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacksonville/female-escorts/latin/new-girlfun-size-latina-904833/451881306065Last edited by Ben0835; 08-07-24 at 13:53. Reason: Forgot url
-
08-07-24 10:45 #35763Senior Member

Posts: 413Any intel
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...a/839752645719
Definitely looks naughty and luv that bodytype. Search brings up nothing. Ad says Miami but number is local.
-
08-07-24 08:27 #35762Senior Member

Posts: 118Mature
Good morning. Trying to locate a mature or very mature provider. Dm's are fine.
Thank you all for your guidance!
-
08-07-24 08:19 #35761Senior Member

Posts: 587Clarification
Just to be clear, I wasn't trying to contradict what Rich said. I would simply trying to add another layer to a complex and nonsensical situation. He is correct. There are most certainly other websites where providers talk about their clients. But again, if they are desperate for money, there's a good chance they will see you if you don't act like a jerk when speaking to them. I have been the brunt of several attacks in the past from providers because of 100% truthful posts I've made. I am currently in the middle of a very nasty situation with a well-known provider. I don't want to get into specifics here for fear of being " moderated. " PM me for details if you're interested.
Originally Posted by LowBaller
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-24 08:12 #35760Senior Member

Posts: 125Also posted this one
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/105234449336
Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx
[View Original Post]
"A little mentally unwell at times". More like bat shit crazy.
-
08-07-24 08:12 #35759Senior Member

Posts: 109Sophia
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...k/750257846523
We all like what we like, and I'm a fan. She's thick but not gross, so pics are pretty accurate. Really nice that she always get ready before your appt. Prices fair, not negotiable, but not needed, because you get the moneys worth.
-
08-07-24 08:04 #35758Senior Member

Posts: 522Nina K
Has anyone had a experience with this one?
https://callescort.org/904-237-8452
-
08-07-24 07:57 #35757Senior Member

Posts: 125Any report of Harlowe's demise must be premature.
Posted today.
Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...y/693796376501
-
08-07-24 06:17 #35756Senior Member

Posts: 690Thanks for the info. Now since you saw her so recently, in your opinion how are her BBBJ skills?
Originally Posted by JustNuts
[View Original Post]
LB.









Reply With Quote






