Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Escort Review: Streetwalker Reports

+ Submit Review
Page 336 of 4094 FirstFirst ... 236 286 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 386 436 836 1336 ... LastLast
Results 5,026 to 5,040 of 61398
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #56373

    Re:

    Quote Originally Posted by BenDhover  [View Original Post]
    BTB give us the tea. Can't leave cliff hangers like that.
    There is no tea, I am not out to embarrass anyone.

  2. #56372
    Quote Originally Posted by BbjAddictLiu  [View Original Post]
    Is anyone willing to offer Bowties (purple hair lesbian) current info? Lost contact with her and haven't been able to catch her on the street. Thanks. Willing to slide some bucks your way LOL.
    She's a lesbian? Or she's bi?

  3. #56371
    Quote Originally Posted by TsaBro3355  [View Original Post]
    Is this Jaye?
    Not Jaye, Bcoz I already spoke to Jaye yesterday at Busy Bee.

  4. #56370

    Kandii

    It's been awhile since I've seen this one. I know she gained weight and all. But does anyone have working digits on her these days? I wouldn't mind catching back up with her. Thanks in advance.

    Phyuck!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cls9637  [View Original Post]
    Kandii is using her temporary number ending in 4629. Call her so you can meet somewhere that prying eyes aren't watching.

    We all know Kandii! Great boobs, great little body and she knows how to use it.

    Give her a call! I'm still out of town so someone has to keep her company!

  5. #56369

    Ashley in Brooklyn

    Is there an Ashley in Brooklyn.

    The name gets thrown so many times.

    I am looking for a young spinner Ashley in Brooklyn.

    Seniors any comments and reviews?

    Thanks.

  6. #56368
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1370

    Jaye

    Quote Originally Posted by TsaBro3355  [View Original Post]
    Is this Jaye?
    Quote Originally Posted by PanchSez  [View Original Post]
    No, not Jaye.
    It looks. Like Michelle.

  7. #56367
    Quote Originally Posted by Mumford1  [View Original Post]
    Is this Tiffany tall and skinny? I spoke to a walker recently, wanted 40 for head. Coulda swear she said her name was Stefani but could be Tiffany. I passed but she had a really pleasant attitude and the hands were clean and dressed nicely.
    No this Tiffany isn't tall, just under 5'7.

  8. #56366

    Nicole / Bowties / Ashley

    Is anyone willing to offer Bowties (purple hair lesbian) current info? Lost contact with her and haven't been able to catch her on the street. Thanks. Willing to slide some bucks your way LOL.

  9. #56365

    That's Kay / Kayla / Makayla

    That's Kay / Kayla / Makayla. She is young and good pussay.

    Phyuck!

    Quote Originally Posted by SteveStone123  [View Original Post]
    Near Triangle.

  10. #56364

    Not Jaye

    Quote Originally Posted by TsaBro3355  [View Original Post]
    Is this Jaye?
    No, not Jaye.

  11. #56363

    Jaye

    Quote Originally Posted by SteveStone123  [View Original Post]
    Near Triangle.
    Is this Jaye?

  12. #56362
    Quote Originally Posted by PhyuckYiu  [View Original Post]
    Please, anyone have working digits for her?

    Phyuck!
    Kitty can't keep her phone charged up, and I think she might have lost it. You just have to go on the hunt for her, if you want her bad enough you will find her, be patient.

  13. #56361

    Ashton and Smallwood

    Ashton and Smallwood.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 30e6cd.jpg‎   631d3.jpg‎  

  14. #56360

    Another one near triangle

    Another one near triangle.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 51c1a5.jpg‎   8098e2.jpg‎  

  15. #56359

    Molly

    Quote Originally Posted by Ad350  [View Original Post]
    Picked up Molly the other day. She took me back to her place and I was able to enjoy some sloppy top and finishing up with some nice cheek slapping action. She definitely has deteriorated from the last time I seen her but service is still quality. I will say don't give her your number because she will blow that thing up all hours of the day. She doesn't have a phone currently but she's using someone's phone to call.
    Picked Molly near the park at Wells Fargo Strip. Service is still good as usual.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape