Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 371 of 2754 FirstFirst ... 271 321 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 421 471 871 1371 ... LastLast
Results 5,551 to 5,565 of 41309
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #35759
    Senior Member


    Posts: 109

    Sophia

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...k/750257846523

    We all like what we like, and I'm a fan. She's thick but not gross, so pics are pretty accurate. Really nice that she always get ready before your appt. Prices fair, not negotiable, but not needed, because you get the moneys worth.

  2. #35758

    Nina K

    Has anyone had a experience with this one?

    https://callescort.org/904-237-8452

  3. #35757

    Any report of Harlowe's demise must be premature.

    Quote Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx  [View Original Post]
    I saw a post on social media that Harlowe (Erika) has passed away? Just curious if anyone knows for certain?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/698467888497
    Posted today.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...y/693796376501

  4. #35756
    Quote Originally Posted by JustNuts  [View Original Post]
    Saw her today the previous review of her pics being very filtered. Wouldn't even no it was her if she wouldn't have opened hotel room door. Service was good thow she is very willing to please and pretty much up for anything she is staying at the ramda on baymetous Rd.
    Thanks for the info. Now since you saw her so recently, in your opinion how are her BBBJ skills?

    LB.

  5. #35755

    Diamond in the Rough

    Posted as Kim or Kimberly before. Not sure what she goes by nowadays. Liking what I'm seeing in recent pictures but I don't want to be disappointed by the quality of her talent. Any info of seeing her recently would be appreciated. DM is fine or posted it on the thread.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...6/272472062371

    Beau.

  6. #35754
    Quote Originally Posted by LowBaller  [View Original Post]
    I like, no I crave lower prices for sex. But 60 coins for a BBBJ with CIM and Swallow? What do we think her looks and skills are like? I personally would see that as a red flag and run not walk away.

    LB.
    Saw her today the previous review of her pics being very filtered. Wouldn't even no it was her if she wouldn't have opened hotel room door. Service was good thow she is very willing to please and pretty much up for anything she is staying at the ramda on baymetous Rd.

  7. #35753

    I Do Not Know Her But She Posts BBBJ with CIM and Swallow. What Do You Think?

    I like, no I crave lower prices for sex. But 60 coins for a BBBJ with CIM and Swallow? What do we think her looks and skills are like? I personally would see that as a red flag and run not walk away.

    LB.

  8. #35752
    Quote Originally Posted by Busta69  [View Original Post]
    I agree about the fear of getting a bad rep with other providers. But I wonder, do you think they all believe their friends? Most of them are on drugs and I think the main thing they care about is the money. Just like some of us have bad experiences with certain providers, and others have good experiences. Who do you believe and when? It's a fucking Cesspool but that's where we're swimming.
    I so agree, how can providers know if what another provider tells her about a monger is true? Yes, it is a cesspool, look some providers even sneak on here and fake being a monger in order to say bad stuff about another provider. Add to that, most are so doped up they do not give a darn, they are just hustling.

    LB.

  9. #35751

    Do They Have Union Meetings?

    Quote Originally Posted by Rich980  [View Original Post]
    Just like we are a community of clients, they are a community of providers. They may not necessarily be friends but they do communicate, even when they are stealing from each other and beating each other senseless (which is quite the common occurrence). Personally, I don't believe anything they say or do. Only a very few have earned my trust and even that is limited. My point is that there's a real risk that pissing one of them off will infect the herd and I experience this often. They have a nickname for me that I won't share here but a large percentage of them are very aware of who I am and what I post.

    Rich.
    I hear you, but how can they know each other? Yes, 1 or 2 may have done doubles before, but how can a beaches girl be knowing girls in the westside? I believe their communication method and ways of knowing each other is meeting in the same hotel and comparing war stories. These girls are not smart or sober enough to form a provider communication network, well in my humble opinion.

    LB.

  10. #35750
    Senior Member


    Posts: 119

    Ok.

    Heavily filtered pictures -- maybe the most unattractive provider (to me) that I have met.

    Missing teeth. Low-end incall. But, ok BBBJ and she likes sex and is responsive. $ for QV.

    Overall, it was ok.

  11. #35749

    Ummm

    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

    Why do you have to be a dick?

    A2

  12. #35748

    Ruby

    Quote Originally Posted by Rich980  [View Original Post]
    The problem with this is that then that provider goes back and tells all her pals that you don't pay. That would only compound my current reputation as the "bad review" guy. And, yes, this isn't as anonymous as you'd suspect. They definitely know who I am and it doesn't deter them from performing poorly. They don't care. They have no concept of repeat business. They have no concept about how to live up to their end of the agreement. They simply want as much money as they can get as easily as they can get it. There is no effort to perform admirably or with any sense of pride. I say this but there are a few exceptions. Ruby, Ariana and Karmen are the only ones I'd consider reliable and consistent. I'm already getting nasty messages from girls that don't like their reviews and my answer is almost always "then you should have been a better provider. " Sometimes I just tell them to fuck off. I have the money, they should provide the best possible service that they can for that amount.

    Just today I got a message out of the blue from Honey. The one I raved on and had a great time with. No idea what triggered it and don't really care.

    This is why I'd really like to drop this hobby but the alternative is dating and that's just so much worse.

    Rich.
    I have been trying to get ahold of ruby for MONTHS. Haven't gotten a single text back. Can you pm me with current contact info?

  13. #35747

    Its A Community Issue

    Quote Originally Posted by Busta69  [View Original Post]
    I agree about the fear of getting a bad rep with other providers. But I wonder, do you think they all believe their friends? Most of them are on drugs and I think the main thing they care about is the money. Just like some of us have bad experiences with certain providers, and others have good experiences. Who do you believe and when? It's a fucking Cesspool but that's where we're swimming.
    Just like we are a community of clients, they are a community of providers. They may not necessarily be friends but they do communicate, even when they are stealing from each other and beating each other senseless (which is quite the common occurrence). Personally, I don't believe anything they say or do. Only a very few have earned my trust and even that is limited. My point is that there's a real risk that pissing one of them off will infect the herd and I experience this often. They have a nickname for me that I won't share here but a large percentage of them are very aware of who I am and what I post.

    Rich.

  14. #35746
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich980  [View Original Post]
    The problem with this is that then that provider goes back and tells all her pals that you don't pay. That would only compound my current reputation as the "bad review" guy. And, yes, this isn't as anonymous as you'd suspect. They definitely know who I am and it doesn't deter them from performing poorly. They don't care. They have no concept of repeat business. They have no concept about how to live up to their end of the agreement. They simply want as much money as they can get as easily as they can get it. There is no effort to perform admirably or with any sense of pride. I say this but there are a few exceptions. Ruby, Ariana and Karmen are the only ones I'd consider reliable and consistent. I'm already getting nasty messages from girls that don't like their reviews and my answer is almost always "then you should have been a better provider. " Sometimes I just tell them to fuck off. I have the money, they should provide the best possible service that they can for that amount.

    Just today I got a message out of the blue from Honey. The one I raved on and had a great time with. No idea what triggered it and don't really care.

    This is why I'd really like to drop this hobby but the alternative is dating and that's just so much worse.

    Rich.
    I agree about the fear of getting a bad rep with other providers. But I wonder, do you think they all believe their friends? Most of them are on drugs and I think the main thing they care about is the money. Just like some of us have bad experiences with certain providers, and others have good experiences. Who do you believe and when? It's a fucking Cesspool but that's where we're swimming.

  15. #35745

    Not Big Booty Brandy

    Quote Originally Posted by Rich980  [View Original Post]
    I had a short date with this one. She's a beach ball. She smelled weird (all over) and she was very disheveled. Almost zero mic skills and she was done in less than five minutes and asking for insertion. Before little Rich even entered, she was moaning and saying "it's so big". Immediate loss of erection. I'm not even sure what the F that was about and I didn't bother asking. I gave her her two benjis and sent her away. Of course, YMMV.

    Rich.
    I dreamt that I walked into a room in Brunswick months ago and met this aforementioned beach volley toy. I asked the forum if my dream was about BBB and was told no. Unlike Rich, who feeds the bears, I backed away slowly and went back to sleep on I-95 South at 85 MPH!

    Don't feed the bears.

    Tall.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape