The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 311 of 2054 FirstFirst ... 211 261 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 361 411 811 1311 ... LastLast
Results 4,651 to 4,665 of 30810
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26160
    Quote Originally Posted by VirginBoy  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...e/475282165579

    Be safe, tried to set up something. Had been beaten down getting wallet and credit cards. Safely reached home with help of my friends. Be cautious, tried to help fellow mongers and got a bad luck today.
    I'm sorry that happened to you. I hope you recover fully and with minimal financial loss.

    Sadly, I'm starting the think the TOFTT days are over in this hobby with the increased desperation we're seeing from these providers and their handlers, and the coming new law, which will not treat us very fairly. Be careful out there guys and keep sharing the info so we know who's safe and who's not.

  2. #26159

    Rabbit

    I took a shot and texted Rabbit. She was quick to respond and told me 100 for a QV. Her communications were on point. She is a delightfully nice person and really gets into it. She is hot with a nice 36 DD. 5 foot 5, age 37, probably 130 lbs (her pictures on STG are real). She is curvy. She is located in Smithfield. Full service, mish, and BBBJ. She likes to fuck and she is very reasonable. She will only be here for a short time. Contact #: ‪(984) 285-9073

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...l/103280963833

  3. #26158
    Quote Originally Posted by VirginBoy  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...e/475282165579

    Be safe, tried to set up something. Had been beaten down getting wallet and credit cards. Safely reached home with help of my friends. Be cautious, tried to help fellow mongers and got a bad luck today.
    Damn brother, that sucks and hope it isn't too bad. If you feel up to it, tell us what happened so we might learn something.

    We need to be able to combat this shit better, but it's hard when we have a lot to lose and they have nothing to lose.

  4. #26157
    Quote Originally Posted by VirginBoy  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...e/475282165579

    Be safe, tried to set up something. Had been beaten down getting wallet and credit cards. Safely reached home with help of my friends. Be cautious, tried to help fellow mongers and got a bad luck today.
    Dang. Hope you are ok. What area of town?

  5. #26156

    Be Safe

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...e/475282165579

    Be safe, tried to set up something. Had been beaten down getting wallet and credit cards. Safely reached home with help of my friends. Be cautious, tried to help fellow mongers and got a bad luck today.

  6. #26155

    Jess

    Quote Originally Posted by BoinkThis  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...l/103280963833

    Met Jess in Smithfield. Haven't been around in this game for awhile. She was excellent. Great communication. Very friendly. Enjoyed my time. BBBJ was great. Will definitely see again.
    Since the link doesn't work can you give us a brief physical description of her and a possible contact number. I'm interested in finding a regular Smithfield girl when I'm coming to and from the beach.

  7. #26154
    Quote Originally Posted by BoinkThis  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...l/103280963833

    Met Jess in Smithfield. Haven't been around in this game for awhile. She was excellent. Great communication. Very friendly. Enjoyed my time. BBBJ was great. Will definitely see again.
    That link doesn't work.

  8. #26153

    Same Brother

    Quote Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker  [View Original Post]
    LOL. I get it. I've seen some too. But maybe being in Europe recently opened my eyes to how cruel and stupid America can be. Legal, regulated brothel. Clean, beautiful women at every door on a long hallway enticing me to fuck them. I chose this Romanian.

    So I guess I'm spoiled.

    https://www.ladies.de/Sex-Anzeigen/H...-12351172.html
    I was stationed in Germany (near the Frankfurt Red Light District) and did an a 4 day pass in Budapest when I was in Bosnia (showing my age). I 100% agree, those sex workers would put most of our porn stars to shame.

    Now I get excited if some 96 pound White trash chick has detachable teeth, how far we have strayed from the Lord's light LOL.

    Stay safe man.

  9. #26152
    Quote Originally Posted by Unassumed  [View Original Post]
    I've been texted that with some graphic image accompaniment several times, it's all bullshit intended to scare. Anybody with the capacity to track you down and do that isn't stupid enough to text you.
    Completely agree, I've received them as well.

  10. #26151

    Jess in Smithfield

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...l/103280963833

    Met Jess in Smithfield. Haven't been around in this game for awhile. She was excellent. Great communication. Very friendly. Enjoyed my time. BBBJ was great. Will definitely see again.

  11. #26150
    Quote Originally Posted by ThickCock99  [View Original Post]
    You're right. That's her.
    She looks better in that mugshot than she does in person. Imagine that.

  12. #26149
    Quote Originally Posted by ITGuy55  [View Original Post]
    I prob needed to hear that, I banged both. Not my proudest moments but 10% IPA's and having a crack ***** fetish can be a hell of a drug sometimes. I will make an attempt to do better.
    LOL. I get it. I've seen some too. But maybe being in Europe recently opened my eyes to how cruel and stupid America can be. Legal, regulated brothel. Clean, beautiful women at every door on a long hallway enticing me to fuck them. I chose this Romanian.

    So I guess I'm spoiled.

    https://www.ladies.de/Sex-Anzeigen/H...-12351172.html

  13. #26148
    She's also operating in the same area where she was busted in a prostitution sting not too long ago.

    Quote Originally Posted by ThickCock99  [View Original Post]
    You're right. That's her.

  14. #26147

    IPA's Are Bad Mkay?

    Quote Originally Posted by ITGuy55  [View Original Post]
    I prob needed to hear that, I banged both. Not my proudest moments but 10% IPA's and having a crack ***** fetish can be a hell of a drug sometimes. I will make an attempt to do better.
    "Drink a half dozen I'll be winking at my cousin".

    https://youtu.be/Yh1WqU4auD0?si=neH8ZGhtLKSMhxOa

  15. #26146
    Quote Originally Posted by Tawayem  [View Original Post]
    Also if I'm not wrong, second one is TML 8/1.
    You're right. That's her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape