Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,056 to 5,070 of 61397
-
08-05-24 16:29 #56342Senior Member

Posts: 182Something is wrong with the way she sucks dick. Bigtruckbob has mentioned this twice and both times were after I experienced the same thing. Your dick hurts like she somehow sucked skin off of it. Its fucking weird and uncomfortable for a day or two after. I kicked her out of my car months ago. First nicely. Until she got an attitude, told me I'm the problem and exclaimed in a ghetto tone that she's 'a head monsta so I don't know what you talkin bouts.
There are times I see her from afar and as I approach, I am always disappointed that it's her. I am not even tempted on a slow and lonely night.
Originally Posted by JonnyBigRod
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-24 15:31 #56341Senior Member

Posts: 66Sasha is always decent. Very submissive. Always takes direction well. And has no gag reflex.
Originally Posted by SteveStone123
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-24 15:19 #56340Senior Member

Posts: 1626Is this Natasha / Sasha?
Originally Posted by AssmanToYou
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by SteveStone123
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-24 14:56 #56339Senior Member

Posts: 565Bowties
Damn, bowties has to be the sexiest one on the Wilkins strip right now. I keep seeing her walking around in bootyshorts that is pretty much underwear and damn that ass is phat and the legs are on point. Pretty ugly though but the body is 10. Usually has the dyke girlfriend trailing behind her LOL.
-
08-05-24 14:13 #56338Senior Member

Posts: 610Ex Wife
A while back I unknowingly posted about a board member's wife and child's mother. The gentleman reached out to me in a PM, but I deleted a block of messages so I do not remember who it was. Although I have it saved on my computer, I won't have access to it for a few months. Who ever it was, send me a pm message ASAP. I've met up with her recently and its very important that we speak.
-
08-05-24 13:22 #56337Senior Member

Posts: 476Old Lady Dee
Saw Miss Dee on Garrison 2 days ago. Told her I wasn't looking to date and she mentioned she had a friend doing dates. Showed me pictures of a pretty girl but she had hella makeup on in the pics. Anyone got any idea of the girl if you ever dated Dee. Thanks.
-
08-05-24 13:21 #56336Senior Member

Posts: 476Just keep reporting and before you know it, the status will change. If you are a regular member that gives good intel and info to the board I think you'd be straight.
Originally Posted by CaptainGiggidy
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-24 13:07 #56335Senior Member

Posts: 610Re: Karma
Prostitutes disparage her because she saves her money until she has enough to buy a large amount of candy. She doesn't share the candy with other prostitutes even if they are "sick" she sells it to them for a high rate. To get back at her, some spread misinformation about her doing robberies and having health issues. She was so paranoid that it would hurt her business, she was carrying around her health paperwork to prove she's clean. I don't think none of the prostitute chatter is true, but I don't pick her up for another reason.
Originally Posted by JonnyBigRod
[View Original Post]
When she's blowing you, she latches her mouth on your cock, and although it feels great in the moment, later you notice she has sucked the skin off areas of your cock. It's like she's trying to literally suck the nut out of you. I do not know about other mongers, but I can't explain needing to let my cock heal for a day to my woman at home. So although she's a good person, nice big ass, I usually pass on her.
-
08-05-24 11:52 #56334Senior Member

Posts: 63Double Date Dreams
I'd take her and her gf both. Damn. Got to love those skinny girls.
Originally Posted by Chico
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-24 11:42 #56333Senior Member

Posts: 63Double Date Dreams
I'd take her and her gf both. Damn. Got to love those skinny girls.
Originally Posted by Chico
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-24 05:54 #56332Senior Member

Posts: 66Tiffany is one of my current go tos. Always wet and always eager. She enjoys teasing with her hands on the way to the spot which is lovely. Is very submissive and will tell you not to cum inside her until she really starts enjoying it then begs for it.
Originally Posted by OldestLurker
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-24 05:51 #56331Senior Member

Posts: 66I remember when I first met Star I was told to avoid her but figured I'd push my luck. While I can totally see this being true because she can have a terrible attitude with people she always gave me excellent mic work. She would literally beg for me to give her as much baby batter as possible and even would work out on to her face. Never took her up for more than that but man that girl could blow if she wanted to.
Originally Posted by BigTruckBob
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-24 03:14 #56330Senior Member

Posts: 139WSW Karma
Any review on this WSW Karma.
A lot of other girls mentioned to avoid her.
Seniors please advise.
-
08-04-24 23:50 #56329Senior Member

Posts: 2344Lesbian Love And Bowties
She's a good date, anal for 60 and she ames to please if, if you can get her away from her dyke GF. I thought crackhead BF GF love was bad, it doesn't compare to same sex crackhead love.
She doesn't want to leave this ***** alone for more than 10 minutes at a time, it's almost like she's a special needs child.
Anyway, thought I saw Molly sitting on the steps across from the church on Pulaski z smoking crack with her baby daddy. I'm going to scratch her off my bucket list and try and catch up with Bowties again for some serious backdoor action, she owes me now, LOL.
-
08-04-24 19:46 #56328Senior Member

Posts: 631Is Natasha really Sasha
Look back for posts and pics of Sasha.
My guess is that is her by description and where you made the scoop.
She is a relable BBBJ with dt and rj optional.
Originally Posted by DiscreetSearch
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote






