Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 89 of 368 FirstFirst ... 39 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 139 189 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,335 of 5518
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4198

    Tall

    Tall shelby 6 ft.

    Quote Originally Posted by WillyJones  [View Original Post]
    Are you talking about the slim and tall Shelby (bad bunny *****). Or the chubby Shelby who travels around a lot.

  2. #4197

    Shelby

    Quote Originally Posted by BcHeadHunter  [View Original Post]
    Seen Shelby, lots of people claim throat goat but this last visit was the best I've had in my life. And I'm not new at this. Has incall and my recommendation! PM for phone number if needed.
    Are you talking about the slim and tall Shelby (bad bunny *****). Or the chubby Shelby who travels around a lot.

  3. #4196

    Shelby

    Seen Shelby, lots of people claim throat goat but this last visit was the best I've had in my life. And I'm not new at this. Has incall and my recommendation! PM for phone number if needed.

  4. #4195

    Looking to see if she still active

    Looking to meet up with her again. Her number changed and I don't believe she's still posting but she is most likely still working. Any info tap in!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails F9516476-A711-4C27-930D-71A28983C126.jpg‎  

  5. #4194

    Laingsburg Tina and Daughter Duo

    Several of you indicated that you'd be interested if Laingsburg Tina and her daughter ever offer a duo. Well your lucky day is here. They are offering them for only 2. 0 today and tomorrow only.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lansi...-/150912370864

    And of course, if you're interested in just Tina, she is also available (Nothing off limits - 1. 5).

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lansi...n/801773434117

    Please let them know that Bruce sent you. If you take part in the duo, I'd also be interested in hearing how it goes.

  6. #4193

    Anyone try this Escort service out?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lansi...n/035414382485

    Says its in dimondale by the arbys and Wendy's.

  7. #4192
    Quote Originally Posted by ShoeMan73  [View Original Post]
    Finally was able to set something up with this wonderful young lady, and had an absolutely great time. Definitely will be seeing her again. Donation was $$$ for the hour, and was at a clean safe location in Okemos. Enjoyed all fun of really great GFE experience. Would definitely recommend. She's a real sweetheart. https://tryst.link/escort/ariannasoleil.
    I would agree. If you like a curvy girl, large natural rack and overall good technique she is worth seeing. No drama and very sweet. Enjoy!

  8. #4191

    Head for the hills bro

    This one is over 60 and reeks of drugs and alcohol. She has only bad reviews, man. Would recommend to hard avoid.

  9. #4190

    Arianna Soleil

    Finally was able to set something up with this wonderful young lady, and had an absolutely great time. Definitely will be seeing her again. Donation was $$$ for the hour, and was at a clean safe location in Okemos. Enjoyed all fun of really great GFE experience. Would definitely recommend. She's a real sweetheart. https://tryst.link/escort/ariannasoleil.

  10. #4189

  11. #4188
    COME AND GET A TASTE OF SOMETHING SWEET.

    Any reports on this one.

  12. #4187
    Quote Originally Posted by SearchBudddy  [View Original Post]
    See my review in the Massage section.
    Well now I kinda feel bad, I actually went the night of my post but didn't report anything immediately because I tend to like to at least allow a day or two. Would've maybe saved you the trouble with my report LOL (which I did post in the massage section after yours).

    Tldr: older Chinese lady of debatable looks, service was meh. Unless you really want a Chinese woman you might as well as check out one of the AMPs in the area.

  13. #4186

    I called one, yesterday.

    Quote Originally Posted by AlanSmithee  [View Original Post]
    I used to visit some of them pre-Covid. I'm not sure if it's different people running them, or what. Experience was really hit or miss, and some were running out of apartments, some hotel rooms, and one in a house / duplex out in Okemos. The girls were typically younger than what you'd see in the local AMPs, with a couple being ridiculously cute (early / mid 20's). Only one time did I actually end up seeing the same person even twice and that was in one of the apartments.

    I've been sorely tempted to try one again, but I've been a bit hesitant due to the hit or miss nature and being a bit paranoid about how much they've been advertising and the sheer amount popping up actively advertising they're an agency or w / e.
    See my review in the Massage section.

  14. #4185

    Asian Massage Places

    I used to visit some of them pre-Covid. I'm not sure if it's different people running them, or what. Experience was really hit or miss, and some were running out of apartments, some hotel rooms, and one in a house / duplex out in Okemos. The girls were typically younger than what you'd see in the local AMPs, with a couple being ridiculously cute (early / mid 20's). Only one time did I actually end up seeing the same person even twice and that was in one of the apartments.

    I've been sorely tempted to try one again, but I've been a bit hesitant due to the hit or miss nature and being a bit paranoid about how much they've been advertising and the sheer amount popping up actively advertising they're an agency or w / e.

  15. #4184

    I welcome any info, too.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ooze69  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone every took the dive? She posts multiple times everyday but I cannot find any reviews at all.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lansi...-/552702805366
    Something that makes me suspicious of her is that her posts keep changing her breast size from medium to small and back to medium. What's with that?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape