Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 143 of 1255 FirstFirst ... 43 93 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 193 243 643 1143 ... LastLast
Results 2,131 to 2,145 of 18820
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16690

    Who is encouraging GPS? Her Prices are Unrealistic an way to many restrictions

    Quote Originally Posted by DonkCament  [View Original Post]
    I know she's expensive. . . But has anyone here ever seen Jenny Orlando?

    https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ando/174196463

    https://www.instagram.com/jennyyy.orlando/
    With those prices she will be waiting waiting on customers like waiting on babies.

    Any 200 and up should include cim, cip, The POrn star experience who disagree s.

    No disrespect but paying 200 for a CBJ and no cip is robbery but who am I to judge.

  2. #16689

    GPS Prices

    Quote Originally Posted by PseudoRican  [View Original Post]
    Looks like she's running some specials due to bills. At least that's what she said on her most recent ad.
    Nothing personal, but stop paying her higher rates. Then one of two things are going to happen. She's is going to lower rates of something more reasonable. Or she's going out of business altogether. I think by now we all realize we are the reason she's in business not her.
    Last edited by BackShooter; 08-09-24 at 15:25. Reason: Gramer

  3. #16688

    Ditto

    Quote Originally Posted by OdinsBeard78  [View Original Post]
    She's been around for years. I saw her some when she used to live over by Millenia. Body wise I loved her but she was very mechanical with me. Not sure about 6'1" though bud, I'm 6'1" and she was shorter than me for sure and she's obviously gotten GPS too because it was 200 for an hour last time I saw her. I went a few times because of her body I was enamored but the lack of effort on her part killed it for me.
    Ditto for me. She had a great look and body and was 200 hr, even at that price service wasn't worth it. If she at least faked like she enjoyed her job, she'd have so many repeats.

  4. #16687
    Quote Originally Posted by DonkCament  [View Original Post]
    I know she's expensive. . . But has anyone here ever seen Jenny Orlando?

    https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ando/174196463

    https://www.instagram.com/jennyyy.orlando/
    Looks like she's running some specials due to bills. At least that's what she said on her most recent ad.

  5. #16686

    Anastacia

    Quote Originally Posted by Skidmark5  [View Original Post]
    Fairly certain this one is at least 6'1" Hosts down town in a nice condo. Would recommend for a bucket list amazon encounter (definitely worth the price of admission but probably wouldn't repeat). Believe the rate was 2 bills for a half hour. The pics are either filtered or a few years old. But nothing really negative to say, just better options in regards to looks and performance for less bucks out there. Doggy was fun, big thick hips and ass, relatively thin waist. Hygiene was solid. BJ was covered.

    https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/o...scorts/3450424
    She's been around for years. I saw her some when she used to live over by Millenia. Body wise I loved her but she was very mechanical with me. Not sure about 6'1" though bud, I'm 6'1" and she was shorter than me for sure and she's obviously gotten GPS too because it was 200 for an hour last time I saw her. I went a few times because of her body I was enamored but the lack of effort on her part killed it for me.

  6. #16685
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1172
    Quote Originally Posted by DonkCament  [View Original Post]
    I know she's expensive. . . But has anyone here ever seen Jenny Orlando?

    https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ando/174196463

    https://www.instagram.com/jennyyy.orlando/
    I saw her many times when I first found her on seeking. She was always a good time and GFE with me. Now this was many years ago when she was only charging 200 bucks. I have not seen her since the rate hikes and since she moved over to the escort sites. She was clean and cute back then. Super friendly and no drama with me. No greek from what I recall. Good hygiene.

  7. #16684
    Quote Originally Posted by DonkCament  [View Original Post]
    I know she's expensive. . . But has anyone here ever seen Jenny Orlando?

    https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ando/174196463

    https://www.instagram.com/jennyyy.orlando/
    I've reached out to her multiple times via text and also messaged her on Instagram. Her comms are really bad. Never even got a response. Would be curious is anyone has linked up with her also.

  8. #16683

    Another Amazon

    Quote Originally Posted by LightPanda123  [View Original Post]
    Had the pleasure to get a headache relief from this Amazonian beauty. A little bit on the heavier side but with a pretty face. Did not try other stuff besides the bbjcim. She comes from west palm. Has onlyfans too in case you are into that stuff. Did not post on positive reviews because we didn't fully click and doesn't offer even lfk. Might repeat to see if she opens up although the smell of cigarette /420 was a turn off.

    https://callescort.org/561-403-4799
    Fairly certain this one is at least 6'1" Hosts down town in a nice condo. Would recommend for a bucket list amazon encounter (definitely worth the price of admission but probably wouldn't repeat). Believe the rate was 2 bills for a half hour. The pics are either filtered or a few years old. But nothing really negative to say, just better options in regards to looks and performance for less bucks out there. Doggy was fun, big thick hips and ass, relatively thin waist. Hygiene was solid. BJ was covered.

    https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/o...scorts/3450424

  9. #16682

    Jenny Orlando

    I know she's expensive. . . But has anyone here ever seen Jenny Orlando?

    https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ando/174196463

    https://www.instagram.com/jennyyy.orlando/
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1c36db7929c7ea39c038b8012d027a52_f.jpg‎   6ecf4c6b7a95230e2e8a5234e4cde528_f.jpg‎   8ba5697f355d4f650ad8c4f9f1b1fc2b_f.jpg‎   56e96a7972f9b84ca53360f8ac6d4e2d_f.jpg‎  

  10. #16681

    Re: Pros

    They should just legalize it & require some sort of registry / licensing fee monthly / annually.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheFullMonty  [View Original Post]
    That's true, and if you read the reports the girls are having detailed and specific conversations with the undercovers, so that part is on the girls for getting comfortable. But if they put in a little effort they could skirt catching charges easily. Every report shows the money being given upfront then the girl undressing, then the uncle LEO gives the signal. Me personally I think its a waste of time and resources on the county's behalf because they are trying to get in the way of the world's oldest profession, its just plain stupid if you ask me. All it ever amounts to legally is lack of prosecution, unless other charges are involved. Or the girl gets in trouble for FTA.

  11. #16680

    Elly

    I say Elly yesterday at her in call off I drive. Not sure how long she has it for. She is 4'9"maybe 112#'s and a lot of fun. CFS and BBBJ available. No greek. I know sometimes she has another girl she can do doubles with. I don't know the full details on that since its not my thing. Hit me up if looking for the digits. Here is a recent pic. JB.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_5545.jpg‎  

  12. #16679
    Quote Originally Posted by WayneAshley380  [View Original Post]
    State the act name the price is all that's necessary.

    Cash does not need to change hands.
    Completely true! Men, please always verify, make sure they answer the door naked or something, it goes both ways as well for ladies meeting men.

  13. #16678

    They're comfortable

    That's true, and if you read the reports the girls are having detailed and specific conversations with the undercovers, so that part is on the girls for getting comfortable. But if they put in a little effort they could skirt catching charges easily. Every report shows the money being given upfront then the girl undressing, then the uncle LEO gives the signal. Me personally I think its a waste of time and resources on the county's behalf because they are trying to get in the way of the world's oldest profession, its just plain stupid if you ask me. All it ever amounts to legally is lack of prosecution, unless other charges are involved. Or the girl gets in trouble for FTA.

    Quote Originally Posted by WayneAshley380  [View Original Post]
    State the act name the price is all that's necessary.

    Cash does not need to change hands.

  14. #16677

    Definitely not not suss.

    So guys, I was Browsing through a very popular site that we all know seemed to like this girl. Click on ad and then at the bottom. You can read, I will post link. But yeh Just saying that makes me believe that. What the other girl was warning us about on the ad. Of stings what was right.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/174001700

  15. #16676
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFullMonty  [View Original Post]
    Service first, cash last, problem solved. It's going to be a hard sell to arrest the girl if you put your dick in her already.
    State the act name the price is all that's necessary.

    Cash does not need to change hands.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape