Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,581 to 5,595 of 41297
-
08-04-24 19:18 #35717Senior Member

Posts: 477Attitude!
I got a ration of shit from this ho and a request for a pic as a "new client". No thanks.
Originally Posted by Ben0835
[View Original Post]
Rich.
-
08-04-24 18:15 #35716Senior Member

Posts: 690Your tastes are not odd at all, you looked past her facial expression and found her possibly hot. I see that facial expression as a look like she is about to puke, so hard for me to see beyond that. She should replace this puke photo, LOL.
Originally Posted by BjPennFan
[View Original Post]
LB.
-
08-04-24 17:48 #35715Senior Member

Posts: 788My point was or is
If she gets mad at you for no reason (we know this happens) and excuses you of a crime like rape, she can give LEO your cash app information which they will use to locate you. Now you're under investigation. I had some girls lie saying they will tell LEO one thing or another as I made my escape, but I paid in cash and used a text app. This lessens their chances of locating you to some extent. Hope this is clearer.
Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-24 14:24 #35714Senior Member

Posts: 1246Just curious. How could they prove what you actually paid for using cash app? I've used it to buy sex, but also to buy antique sets of dishes, etc. I understand what you're saying though.
Originally Posted by Quebec99
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-24 14:04 #35713Senior Member

Posts: 166Besides the lip piercing and stupid facial expression, she looks kinda hot to me.
Then again, I have pretty odd taste.
Originally Posted by LowBaller
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-24 13:47 #35712Senior Member

Posts: 587She gave me serious attitude when I contacted her. Wanted a pic. I sent an old one as a joke. She got all out of joint before I could send a current one. Hard passs.
Originally Posted by Ben0835
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-24 12:38 #35711Senior Member

Posts: 59If it's the same girl, she had one of the longest Indian last names I've ever seen, and not a drop of white (french) in her. All the Crack she smoked, a stroke is one way to go. You've got to stop believing what these girls tell you.
Originally Posted by YoloLife
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-24 12:33 #35710Senior Member

Posts: 260Audi
Anyone have experience?
Very good comms so far.
https://tryst.link/escort/glitz11
-
08-04-24 12:18 #35709Senior Member

Posts: 587She looks great. Sorry, but what is OC?
Originally Posted by WhatGoesUp
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-24 09:05 #35708Senior Member

Posts: 151Winner
OC, only FS was covered, picked her up from private residence in Mandarin. 150 hh.
Originally Posted by DirtyWild66
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-24 08:15 #35707Senior Member

Posts: 287Winner
Thanks for the report. Was it a car date? BBBJ? Cim? What was the damage?
Thanks.
Originally Posted by WhatGoesUp
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-24 08:08 #35706Senior Member

Posts: 690Is This Real?
[Deleted by Admin]
Do you see where it says "Report Post?"
Why do you think that is there?
A2
-
08-04-24 07:51 #35705Senior Member

Posts: 690How Many Coins Did You Pay and For How Long of Dream?
Damage paid? Dream was how long? Covered or bear?
Originally Posted by WhatGoesUp
[View Original Post]
Thanks, LB.
-
08-04-24 07:03 #35704Senior Member

Posts: 151Winner
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...y/462784967460
Saw her about a week ago. Super sexy, looks like pics, GFE (I told her before meeting does she do that she said yes and for me it was just that. No drugs. OC or car is what she offered. I had a great time with her. She has slight impairment in one hand due to a severe health episode years ago. Also related to that, some aphasia, which doesn't affect cognitive, but the ability to verbalize. She is super sweet. No BS at all. Don't bother with this one if you can't be nice. If you are, you will have a great time.
-
08-04-24 00:23 #35703Banned Member

Posts: 590Joined her onlyfans since it was only a few bucks and chatted with "her".
Originally Posted by SoCalGuy1134
[View Original Post]
Was super AI feeling. So probably not a sting but definitely a scam.












Reply With Quote





