Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 223 of 1715 FirstFirst ... 123 173 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 273 323 723 1223 ... LastLast
Results 3,331 to 3,345 of 25711
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22381

    Your favorite GFE

    Had a visit with this provider. Went in with the impression of full service.

    Then it changed to BBBJ. So started on that and stopped and started about 10 times in five minutes because of withdrawals from drugs.

    I lost interest. She kept trying to say let's wait until my dealer gets here and then I'll be OK.

    I told her that it was blown at that time I wasn't interested and I was turned off.

    She automatically started acting like a weirdo, asking me where the money was accusing me, and not having money with me trying to go through my stuff I had to take it from her. She finally scared me enough and convinced me to stay and she was able to finish the BBBJ half assed.

    Would not recommend and would not advise anybody seeing this one.

    Just sharing my experience any questions let me know.

  2. #22380
    Alt for Rufus Firefly


    Posts: 53

    Needs to post on massage board

    Looks to me like you chose the wrong board.

    Yes Pure Time has been a no frills AMP for a long time.

    I went one time and there were two young attractive MTs and no fun to be had. I got an average massage though.

    Check the boards before you board.

    Quote Originally Posted by Messenjah065  [View Original Post]
    Went to Pure Time Sunday afternoon and no one was there. Went inside and the girl giving the massage was probably 22 or so. Thin girl with tight clothing on.

    She had her 4 year old kid with her behind the desk. She led me into room right across from the desk. I.

    Laid down naked on the table. Turned my head near the desk and the curtain covering the door only goes half way down. I could see her from the waste down but thank god I didn't see the kid. The kid was laying on the floor when I arrived. I covered up with the towel and didn't even try and get any extras.

    The massage was the worst I ever had. Hardly into it. She did like rubbing my butt. Never had me flip over during the 1/2 massage.

    Damage for the 1/2 was 50 and tip $20. Won't be back.

  3. #22379
    Quote Originally Posted by Shorty8889  [View Original Post]
    Link isn't working for me.

  4. #22378

    Kisses and Hugs

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...-/511268142974

    She's moved from seeking to STG. Damn good BBBJ. Decent FS.
    Saw her a couple times off seeking. Sweet girl, accurate pics. Last time I saw her she said she shared a room with her man and sister.

  5. #22377

    Pure Time

    Went to Pure Time Sunday afternoon and no one was there. Went inside and the girl giving the massage was probably 22 or so. Thin girl with tight clothing on.

    She had her 4 year old kid with her behind the desk. She led me into room right across from the desk. I.

    Laid down naked on the table. Turned my head near the desk and the curtain covering the door only goes half way down. I could see her from the waste down but thank god I didn't see the kid. The kid was laying on the floor when I arrived. I covered up with the towel and didn't even try and get any extras.

    The massage was the worst I ever had. Hardly into it. She did like rubbing my butt. Never had me flip over during the 1/2 massage.

    Damage for the 1/2 was 50 and tip $20. Won't be back.

  6. #22376

  7. #22375
    Quote Originally Posted by Potus2020  [View Original Post]
    Well. We can all drive over there and have a cook out in the parking lot with the Fairborn popo.

    Just a little too much info. Just saying. Be safe out there.
    LOL! You guys make me laugh haha.

  8. #22374

    Bonita

    Digits please.

  9. #22373

    Bonita

    Quote Originally Posted by Potus2020  [View Original Post]
    Well. We can all drive over there and have a cook out in the parking lot with the Fairborn popo.

    Just a little too much info. Just saying. Be safe out there.
    The way I posted was the exact way she asked me to do it.

  10. #22372

    Bonita

    Quote Originally Posted by LadyLover123  [View Original Post]
    Bonita asked me to post to let you all know she is hosting until.

    The 6th at the red roof on colonel Glenn in Fairborn.
    Well. We can all drive over there and have a cook out in the parking lot with the Fairborn popo.

    Just a little too much info. Just saying. Be safe out there.

  11. #22371

    Bonita

    Bonita asked me to post to let you all know she is hosting until.

    The 6th at the red roof on colonel Glenn in Fairborn.

  12. #22370

    Andria

    Just an FYI if any of you horndogs get down to Louisville. They have a little redhead down here that is not to be missed. She's here for a limited time before she returns to Florida but these pictures that look too good to be true?

    They aren't boys. Believe them.

    (I did post already in the Louisville board as well but figured omore of us might have business down there.

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list...0526b5a1d8d3ea

  13. #22369

    Dayton midget fun

    Took some time out for the little people last night and just wanted to let everybody know.

    Fun fun time the things she can do are amazing.

    She said she's taking a year off from the circus down in Florida.

    PM For more information.

  14. #22368

    Brenda

    Quote Originally Posted by Messenjah065  [View Original Post]
    Just wonder if she is a good one. I like those Asian hotels but tired of driving to Sharonville.

    Just wonder what the reviews are on her. Don't know her name so can't search. Just notice she post then deletes later on. Thank you in advance. Well it won't upload a picture.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/sandu...-/305005091231
    She's been around for years, and has decent reputations. The pics aren't new.

    You can find some old reviews with her name Brenda. She does car date too if that is more convenient for you. Good luck.

  15. #22367

    Looking for information on this one.

    Just wonder if she is a good one. I like those Asian hotels but tired of driving to Sharonville.

    Just wonder what the reviews are on her. Don't know her name so can't search. Just notice she post then deletes later on. Thank you in advance. Well it won't upload a picture.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/sandu...-/305005091231

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape