Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 8 of 45 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast
Results 106 to 120 of 668
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #563
    Quote Originally Posted by Schlitz  [View Original Post]
    So you paid 200 for head. Why did you agree to that?
    Also see link on Butterstotch's post. This is her M. O. He found mentions of her ripping guys off in Hartford CT.

  2. #562
    Quote Originally Posted by Schlitz  [View Original Post]
    So you paid 200 for head. Why did you agree to that?
    I didn't agree to it. I gave her money upfront assuming we'd fuck. She got me started with covered BJ for a few minutes and when I asked for pussy she said it would be much more. I was like WTF? But like I said she was tweaking I think (kinda jumpy, very talkative -- spent a few minutes in bathroom probably doing lines). And Then she hurried me out of there saying she had another client waiting. The room had a front door and back door to walkway to hotel pool (at FSK mall). FUCK! I've had the worst luck with these lizards around here. OMG.

  3. #561
    Quote Originally Posted by SpicySticks  [View Original Post]
    That kinda looks like that tatted up white woman Jess who had a pimp robbing people. I wonder is that is her.
    Nope this is different girl. A good bit older. Jess ripped me off also FML LOL.

  4. #560
    Quote Originally Posted by ButtersStotch  [View Original Post]
    I saw her ad a couple months ago and was curious as well. I'm glad I did my research, because I found posts on the Hartford CT forum that she has been ripping people off.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...329&viewfull=1#post6793329.

    I posted about it on the Frederick Escort Reports section on 04/23.
    That kinda looks like that tatted up white woman Jess who had a pimp robbing people. I wonder is that is her.

  5. #559

    Bella

    Quote Originally Posted by BeachNow200  [View Original Post]
    I'm curious what other guys experience has been with this girl. Bella, when I saw her I think she was tweaking but still looked very good. 200 for one hour but she wouldn't let me fuck her. BJ only. Said something like for sex it would be double or 200 more. Something like that. And it's not like I'm ugly or really fat or anything! LOL I'm curious if this is typical with her or maybe she was on the rag. Idk.
    I saw her ad a couple months ago and was curious as well. I'm glad I did my research, because I found posts on the Hartford CT forum that she has been ripping people off.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...329&viewfull=1#post6793329.

    I posted about it on the Frederick Escort Reports section on 04/23.

  6. #558
    Quote Originally Posted by BeachNow200  [View Original Post]
    I'm curious what other guys experience has been with this girl. Bella, when I saw her I think she was tweaking but still looked very good. 200 for one hour but she wouldn't let me fuck her. BJ only. Said something like for sex it would be double or 200 more. Something like that. And it's not like I'm ugly or really fat or anything! LOL I'm curious if this is typical with her or maybe she was on the rag. Idk.
    So you paid 200 for head. Why did you agree to that?

  7. #557

    Bella

    I'm curious what other guys experience has been with this girl. Bella, when I saw her I think she was tweaking but still looked very good. 200 for one hour but she wouldn't let me fuck her. BJ only. Said something like for sex it would be double or 200 more. Something like that. And it's not like I'm ugly or really fat or anything! LOL I'm curious if this is typical with her or maybe she was on the rag. Idk.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2024-08-03 015514.jpg‎  

  8. #556
    Quote Originally Posted by SkullNBones  [View Original Post]
    You locals probably are aware of this one already, but I made the mistake of seeing this one. Well, almost. She reeked of smoke / weed and is granny age, nothing like her pics. If that's your thing, fine, just don't expect to see what's advertised. No wonder the rates are so cheap. I couldn't do it, one the only times I just walked away. Now on to find another place to dump my nut.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/balti...4/124284643270
    Same thing happened to me! I had to turn around and leave too! Must be the same old lady with the weed thing. That was at the hotel off the I-81 Wayne Ave exit. OMG. She claimed a bunch of girls use that phone number but that was BS. Lucky for her I'm not violent and was busy trying to figure out WTF was going on. I'm surprised some bad dude hasn't messed her up or worse.

  9. #555

    Lily / Hometown Girl Ghosted Me

    I attempted to meet with Lily recently. Unfortunately she stood me up. Communications seemed fine until the last 15 minutes of the hour long drive. That's when she stopped replying to my texts. I tried to be optimistic and told myself she was probably in the shower. At this point I should have canceled, but I kept driving in her direction. I pulled into the hotel parking lot and texted Lily to let her know I'd arrived. I waited for 15 minutes, then finally gave up. Contrary to what she wrote in her ad, she's fine with wasting time as long as it's someone else's. https://skipthegames.com/posts/hager...d/295828414715.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_6644.jpg‎  

  10. #554
    Quote Originally Posted by JeepTruck  [View Original Post]
    Busty girl ' Hagerstown in call only. Goes by Shelia. Does anyone have experience with her / She's on Skip.
    Nice lady with her own apartment but completely 180 from those pics. Much older and only hung out on sofa. Seen her last year and a pinch out of curiosity etc. She forgot to tell me "aunt flo " was and town until I arrived so only bbj / HJ but decent and she cut me a good deal. Was also shy about a lot in her menu. I honestly forget the rate she charged me but it was reasonable and wasn't rushed. A not repeat for me but as always YMMV. Always knew her as Crystal but that's her.

  11. #553

    Granny

    You locals probably are aware of this one already, but I made the mistake of seeing this one. Well, almost. She reeked of smoke / weed and is granny age, nothing like her pics. If that's your thing, fine, just don't expect to see what's advertised. No wonder the rates are so cheap. I couldn't do it, one the only times I just walked away. Now on to find another place to dump my nut.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/balti...4/124284643270

  12. #552
    Quote Originally Posted by KobeLivesOn08  [View Original Post]
    What was her rate BTW?
    2 hr listened on her ad. It says 9 overnight. Was 7 and she says "last day" in Hagerstown for weeks I'm sure she's negotiable. She sent me few good pics but they were obviously not recent but her menu seemed more open if you did longer time like full GFE she told of me.

  13. #551
    Quote Originally Posted by WhySoSerious75  [View Original Post]
    Not sure what her name is but hooked up about 2 months ago. She does everything on her menu. I'll repeat.
    What was her rate BTW?

  14. #550

    Was worth it

    Quote Originally Posted by WildWestmd  [View Original Post]
    Hi, newbie poster, long time lurker.

    I've scrolled through a year's worth of posts here but I can't find any details about this frequent STG poster. She looks attractive and TGTBT.

    Does anybody know her name so I can look up any reviews? If you are willing to share, I'd love to hear about any dreams.

    Link: https://skipthegames.com/posts/frede...e/103616984008
    Not sure what her name is but hooked up about 2 months ago. She does everything on her menu. I'll repeat.

  15. #549

    A lot of No do's

    Quote Originally Posted by Eaf0613  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this one? Saw her a few times, but she seems to have disappeared.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hager...l/377819384809
    She doesn't do anything LOL and QV 150? I'll pass.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape