Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 234 of 870 FirstFirst ... 134 184 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 284 334 734 ... LastLast
Results 3,496 to 3,510 of 13050
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9555

    Intel?

    Anyone have any experience with https://www.massagefinder.com/massag...apists/45436/? Looks promising.

  2. #9554
    Saw Luck at Garden Spa around 5 PM. She greeted my and ushered me to a room, gave her the fee for one hour after confirming they were not too busy. Luck is very petite and quite attractive in my opinion.

    Started off with a light back massage. I flipped over, but no teasing or touching ensued despite the fact jr was looking directly at her with his one eye. I was beginning to think I stuck out. She gets completely nude. Ho Lee Shit! Now jr was really paying attention. And begins BBBJ. Asks what I want, I reply everything. We confirm additional fee and she begins BBBJ again, followed by covered cowgirl, mish, k9, mish till completion. This was for sure one of my better AMP experiences.

    I will definitely ask for Luck when I return to LA.

  3. #9553

    How does tip work

    Quote Originally Posted by DasBunka  [View Original Post]
    Anyone experience four hand massage? Considering it's double the price for massage and tip is it Worth it?
    Do you have to tip both full or is there a discount like giving each girl 100 instead of the 120 or so they might normally ask?

  4. #9552
    Quote Originally Posted by Jjoy07  [View Original Post]
    Decided to switch things up in my routine the other day, and get the massage at the end of the service. I went in for the full hour. Ready to go. I asked to play first, massage after. She obliged. CBJ and we rotated through a few positions before I blew. She went and got a warm towel for junior, and then I laid face down for my massage. I was so relaxed at this point that I completely melted into the massage table and almost fell asleep. Massage was good, and junior still got to enjoy a little teasing even though he didn't need it.

    Having done this, I will never go back to the old routine. I felt completely relaxed and refreshed when I walked out the door.

    60 for the house 1. 2 on the flip.
    Sounds like a good way to go.
    Can you describe the girl, please (face, age, body, nipples and clit, etc)? Most mongers do similar things but every girl is different, and that's what most of us want to know. Her service/attitude, and importantly-- exactly what she looks like, in order to decide to visit. Thanks.

  5. #9551

    A surprise find at Red Apple Massage Helena

    I read some reviews about this place, and wanted to see if it was all that. I was pleasantly surprised to see a Latina.

    Helena about 25 years old; shoulder length black hair; 5'1' tall; some natural D cups; thick; big booty.

    Led me into a room took care of HF (. 5 for 30). Some back rubbing while we negotiated. Agreed on CBJ, CFS for a bill 40.

    Extra service was good. She sucked me off very nicely, played with the balls. Had her in standing missionary, and had to finish in k9. That ass though. Whew!

    This AMP is located at and Hacienda blvd, in La Puente (I believe) by the Walmart.

  6. #9550
    Shill for Asia and Tai spa, ignore all posts


    Posts: 40

    CiCi at Sun Beauty Spa (Winnetka)

    Decided to switch things up in my routine the other day, and get the massage at the end of the service. I went in for the full hour. Ready to go. I asked to play first, massage after. She obliged. CBJ and we rotated through a few positions before I blew. She went and got a warm towel for junior, and then I laid face down for my massage. I was so relaxed at this point that I completely melted into the massage table and almost fell asleep. Massage was good, and junior still got to enjoy a little teasing even though he didn't need it.

    Having done this, I will never go back to the old routine. I felt completely relaxed and refreshed when I walked out the door.

    60 for the house 1. 2 on the flip.

  7. #9549

    Four hand massage

    Anyone experience four hand massage? Considering it's double the price for massage and tip is it Worth it?

  8. #9548

    Health Center for the Elderly

    I popped into the Heath Center Massage in Azusa (315). The masseuse was an elderly, mousey lady who gave a decent massage and appeared to be most surprised at the appendage that men have. At the idea of removing her jeans she exclaimed not to have put sexy underwear on for such an occasion, but she did so anyway. I have her a good rimming to make her day. Somehow it was a reasonable experience.

  9. #9547

    8th st prowl

    Wanted to do a slum prowl hoping to find desperado providers with larger menus.

    Dropped by w 8th near Hoover to Blue Star. Attractive young Koreans in t-shirt & jeans, but wholly legit for me & pretty average massage. Next door at Yume, I was expecting an older provider, and that I got, but unattractive and extremely limited service & access. So neither is recommended.

  10. #9546

    Rubmaps

    Quote Originally Posted by CalJammer  [View Original Post]
    Is she Japanese? I could not find this store with the help of Google, I need more hints to its location.

    I would travel far and wide for Japanese. The one at Castle Plaza was only half and had a Chinese accent.
    A googling on the name and city / area, you will find the full address. I'd post the addres, but those aren't generally allowed here.

  11. #9545
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Titty fuck

    There is a bona fide Russian titty fucking providing messican out there. I nutted a byoot. I am in love. Details on pm.

  12. #9544

    Sorry to fellow monger at the spa Castle

    With PriscillaM giving spa castle such glowing reviews, I had no choice but to try the place out.

    Making the treacherous walk down Culver Blvd next to the unsuspecting families and dog walkers, I took the left and walked up the culver steps.

    I immediately asked for Lulu since the girl greeted me was a mountain troll.

    Lulu came out. PriscillaM is right, she's more fuckable than 80% of the "hot young Asians" hoes on Sawtelle Blvd.

    Lulu looked like AOC if she was Thai and 35, with a tight body. Actually very fuckable.

    This is where I need to apologize. I'm guessing since I speak Chinese lulu ditched the "old white guy" she was with to be with me first. I hope it wasn't PriscillaM, or she might've gotten his precum on my jr. She has a very tight body with toned back muscles that are great to caress when hitting from behind. Only downside is either she put too much lube, her pussy is too loose, or (most likely) my dicks is too small, there wasn't a lot of texture so took me some effort to finish and I was sweating in the hot room.

    Paid 200, BBBJ , cfs two positions and I finished in glorious doggy.

    Lulu said the owner only hires girls under 35 (I call bs) and they rotate roster every two weeks. Lulu is here till end of the month. She gave me a nice back massage afterwards and offered me ice water which I took cause the room was a furnace like what PriscillaM said and I was sweaty. I apologize again for the next monger touching my sweaty towels as they don't change any sheets at all.

    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    The female body must have been designed by environmental engineers. Who the fuck puts an adult recreational area next to a solid waste facility?

    So too spa castle, the ultimate power in the universe, is next to a fucken kids karate dojo / school, a florist, and a barber. Talk about foot traffic of every age, ethnicity and monger type.

    I mean I had to wait like 10 minutes until all the fucken karate carpools and flower deliveries were done before I could slink in to bang lulu.

  13. #9543
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Enginneering

    The female body must have been designed by environmental engineers. Who the fuck puts an adult recreational area next to a solid waste facility?

    So too spa castle, the ultimate power in the universe, is next to a fucken kids karate dojo / school, a florist, and a barber. Talk about foot traffic of every age, ethnicity and monger type.

    I mean I had to wait like 10 minutes until all the fucken karate carpools and flower deliveries were done before I could slink in to bang lulu.

  14. #9542
    Thanks sir. Too far for a routine meal. I am going to try my luck in Azusa, just with a random pick as no recent word on that area. I don't want to visit the Spa Castle knocking shop again as that is such high turnover you can still smell the last guys breath on the tobacco patch that is the masseuse's mouth.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kumquat3  [View Original Post]
    Sun Beauty Spa is 19754/ Sherman Way.

    She is a Chinese doll.

  15. #9541
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 87
    Quote Originally Posted by CalJammer  [View Original Post]
    Is she Japanese? I could not find this store with the help of Google, I need more hints to its location.

    I would travel far and wide for Japanese. The one at Castle Plaza was only half and had a Chinese accent.
    Sun Beauty Spa is 19754/ Sherman Way.

    She is a Chinese doll.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape