Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,321 to 1,335 of 5518
-
08-05-24 10:25 #4198Senior Member

Posts: 307Tall
Tall shelby 6 ft.
Originally Posted by WillyJones
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-24 23:09 #4197Senior Member

Posts: 482Shelby
Are you talking about the slim and tall Shelby (bad bunny *****). Or the chubby Shelby who travels around a lot.
Originally Posted by BcHeadHunter
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-24 19:09 #4196Senior Member

Posts: 307Shelby
Seen Shelby, lots of people claim throat goat but this last visit was the best I've had in my life. And I'm not new at this. Has incall and my recommendation! PM for phone number if needed.
-
08-03-24 19:34 #4195Regular Member

Posts: 5Looking to see if she still active
Looking to meet up with her again. Her number changed and I don't believe she's still posting but she is most likely still working. Any info tap in!
-
08-02-24 13:49 #4194Senior Member

Posts: 53Laingsburg Tina and Daughter Duo
Several of you indicated that you'd be interested if Laingsburg Tina and her daughter ever offer a duo. Well your lucky day is here. They are offering them for only 2. 0 today and tomorrow only.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/lansi...-/150912370864
And of course, if you're interested in just Tina, she is also available (Nothing off limits - 1. 5).
https://skipthegames.com/posts/lansi...n/801773434117
Please let them know that Bruce sent you. If you take part in the duo, I'd also be interested in hearing how it goes.
-
08-01-24 22:35 #4193Senior Member

Posts: 85Anyone try this Escort service out?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/lansi...n/035414382485
Says its in dimondale by the arbys and Wendy's.
-
08-01-24 16:18 #4192Senior Member

Posts: 405I would agree. If you like a curvy girl, large natural rack and overall good technique she is worth seeing. No drama and very sweet. Enjoy!
Originally Posted by ShoeMan73
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-24 14:12 #4191Senior Member

Posts: 62Head for the hills bro
This one is over 60 and reeks of drugs and alcohol. She has only bad reviews, man. Would recommend to hard avoid.
Originally Posted by Stb421
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-24 11:22 #4190Senior Member

Posts: 81Arianna Soleil
Finally was able to set something up with this wonderful young lady, and had an absolutely great time. Definitely will be seeing her again. Donation was $$$ for the hour, and was at a clean safe location in Okemos. Enjoyed all fun of really great GFE experience. Would definitely recommend. She's a real sweetheart. https://tryst.link/escort/ariannasoleil.
-
07-31-24 20:12 #4189Senior Member

Posts: 174
-
07-31-24 20:11 #4188Senior Member

Posts: 174COME AND GET A TASTE OF SOMETHING SWEET.
Any reports on this one.
-
07-31-24 17:11 #4187Senior Member

Posts: 61Well now I kinda feel bad, I actually went the night of my post but didn't report anything immediately because I tend to like to at least allow a day or two. Would've maybe saved you the trouble with my report LOL (which I did post in the massage section after yours).
Originally Posted by SearchBudddy
[View Original Post]
Tldr: older Chinese lady of debatable looks, service was meh. Unless you really want a Chinese woman you might as well as check out one of the AMPs in the area.
-
07-31-24 10:52 #4186Senior Member

Posts: 72I called one, yesterday.
See my review in the Massage section.
Originally Posted by AlanSmithee
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-24 19:06 #4185Senior Member

Posts: 61Asian Massage Places
I used to visit some of them pre-Covid. I'm not sure if it's different people running them, or what. Experience was really hit or miss, and some were running out of apartments, some hotel rooms, and one in a house / duplex out in Okemos. The girls were typically younger than what you'd see in the local AMPs, with a couple being ridiculously cute (early / mid 20's). Only one time did I actually end up seeing the same person even twice and that was in one of the apartments.
I've been sorely tempted to try one again, but I've been a bit hesitant due to the hit or miss nature and being a bit paranoid about how much they've been advertising and the sheer amount popping up actively advertising they're an agency or w / e.
-
07-29-24 12:48 #4184Senior Member

Posts: 72I welcome any info, too.
Something that makes me suspicious of her is that her posts keep changing her breast size from medium to small and back to medium. What's with that?
Originally Posted by Ooze69
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





