Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 419 of 2204 FirstFirst ... 319 369 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 469 519 919 1419 ... LastLast
Results 6,271 to 6,285 of 33046
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26776

    Possible chocolate providers.

    Had a hankering for some chocolate with some ass lately. Anyone ever seen this girl?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...y/509012862171

  2. #26775
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1041

    Ads?

    Have anyone seen ads from this girl?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails pic1.jpg‎  

  3. #26774

    Wethersfield AHV

    This week is looking good. Great looking tits and totally into fucking. Of course, as usual YMMV.

  4. #26773
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaccy  [View Original Post]
    Missed it, sorry.
    I'd pass, I was never with her but met her when she was sharing a room with another junkie I saw in Southington. Her appearance was that of a grungy SW. She nodded out a few times in a few minutes. I invested in the ride so shamefully I did her junkie roommate but got out of there as quickly as possible. While I was there, I heard the two junkies talking about stuff & they (she) definitely has a pimp. I'd steer clear.

  5. #26772
    Regular Member


    Posts: 10
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMacDaddy  [View Original Post]
    The ad has her name in it! (Rylee).

    Search here to get her reviews.

    BMD.
    Missed it, sorry.

  6. #26771

    Brass Knuckles

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaccy  [View Original Post]
    The ad has her name in it! (Rylee).

    Search here to get her reviews.

    BMD.

  7. #26770

    Cerra

    Quote Originally Posted by Westsideguy89  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know her?
    It seems she's back. She was around last year, late 2023, and has numerous reviews. Do a name search. She started off OK but more often than not would be very late or would just ghost clients upon arrival. Ignore her apologies. She'll only do it again. She seems to get preoccupied with other activities with no sense of time.

    BMD.

  8. #26769
    Regular Member


    Posts: 10
    Quote Originally Posted by ThunderLips68  [View Original Post]
    Look for reviews under "Rylee" and "Brass Knuckles" here in the Hartford forum.

    Play safe! - TL.
    Thank you!

  9. #26768

    Dee / TripleDee

    Just wondering if anyone has see her recently.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...-/503675343915

    I recall visiting her a few times when I worked nearby, this was at least 15 years ago. She was a big girl with huge titties and a tight pussy. She seemed in her 50's then, surprised to see she's still around. It wasn't a refined experience, but she was good at working her pussy muscles and getting me to cum in the bag. I'm no longer close by so probably going to pass, but still curious.

  10. #26767

    Correct

    Quote Originally Posted by Westsideguy89  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know her?
    Yes correct. The one who host in Manchester.

    She was out for a while but resurfaced recently.

  11. #26766

    Re: Brass Knuckles

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaccy  [View Original Post]
    Look for reviews under "Rylee" and "Brass Knuckles" here in the Hartford forum.

    Play safe! - TL.

  12. #26765
    Quote Originally Posted by Mustafa  [View Original Post]
    I met with Tess couple weeks ago. Good solid provider. BBBJ but absolutely no BBFS (don't ask as I was severely scolded for doing so. Initially refused to see me just for asking) asking.

    Pricey but worth being in rotation.

    Very messy, cluttered spot but quiet and safe.
    Did you go for her all in / no rules date?

  13. #26764
    Regular Member


    Posts: 10

    Brass Knuckles


  14. #26763

    Is This The Same Cerra Reviewed Before?

    Anyone know her?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2427b.jpg‎   2427Cerra.jpg‎   2427v.JPG‎  

  15. #26762
    Senior Member


    Posts: 148

    Any info on China or Layla?

    China (chubby girl in pink).

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...4/488149363160

    Layla (in green).

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...i/713617572784
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20240801-221423_DuckDuckGo.jpg‎   Screenshot_20240801-223806_DuckDuckGo.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape