Thread: Spit Play
+
Add Report
Results 16 to 18 of 18
-
08-03-24 09:55 #3Senior Member

Posts: 421How do I find her?
How do I find her? You can't search a three letter name on here. Are there ads? Link?
Originally Posted by Tirachinitas
[View Original Post]
Thank you.
-
08-02-24 20:01 #2Senior Member

Posts: 390Japanese Ami.
I use to do this with Skinny Japanese Ami (not the one from HX). I spit in her mouth and the made her suck on my raw dick. I would tell her to stick
Her tongue out and spit on it and when she was done sucking my cock I made her swallow my saliva. I get you its something fun to do. No complains fron her so I guess she liked it?
-
08-02-24 10:52 #1Senior Member

Posts: 421Spit Play
Particularly, mutual spitting in mouth. I find this a very fun and sexually stimulating activity. It has nothing to do with degradation, its an intimacy thing.
But I've only gotten a very few providers to do this, out of a sample size of hundreds. I'm talking about her spitting large amounts of saliva into your mouth, and you spit in hers. Drooling mucous and saliva during DFK and lungering it right down her throat. And she, down mine. Getting it all over our faces also, is a plus. While fucking bareback, of course, no fucking rubbers allowed, that's essential!
The only provider I've ever gotten to do this in the LA area is Eurasian Jennifer. She's absolutely the best at it I've ever found, ANYWHERE!
But I'm getting tired of the same old saliva, LOL! I need some STRANGE SPIT, already, LOL!
So, anyone who enjoys this, or any other kind of nice, nasty, intimate spit-play, please post the details and the ad links and / or contact info for your spit-play girls, here!











Reply With Quote






