The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 374 of 2751 FirstFirst ... 274 324 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 424 474 874 1374 ... LastLast
Results 5,596 to 5,610 of 41259
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #35664

    Works with Sophia

    Quote Originally Posted by Rich980  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...3/451881306065

    Has anyone been able to hit this? She and I have been messaging for days. She gets to the point where she asks for my address and then I get ghosted. If she exists, she looks fun and like she can be tossed around pretty good with no complaints.

    Rich.
    From what I can tell she works with Sophia sunshine. Sophia sunshine works off of Atlantic and San Pablo / Hodges area typically. I've seen sunshine and the experiences were decent. I would imagine Karisma is probably similar. I may set up something with Karisma soon.

  2. #35663

    Same Soul RIP Lola

    Quote Originally Posted by YoloLife  [View Original Post]
    Ok so not this one?
    Was my most recent preggo dream (80 Flurbos QV), she would call in Ivy (pic) in to suck my D while she got ready (e. G. Smoked crack). She treated ivy like a slave and Ivy loved her and would do whatever she wanted. Anyone know what happened to that MILF Ivy (60 qv)? When she was over in Oceanway, I'd see her for a quick discharge and wasn't disappointed even though she'd set a timer in my dream, LOL.

    HM,

    Tall.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails MjQxMzMyMjg0NzkwOGI2OWNmMDEwOGZhYzM5ZWNmY2Y0MTg4OWQ2.jpg‎  

  3. #35662

    Orlando's Favorite Girl

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...o/303160307826

    More run down than the pics. Definitely strung out. Spotty comms. Little bit of a smell down below. Tight pussy. Nice little spinner ass. Took direction well. Took a pounding doggie style with no complaints. Was willing to bbj, but I opted for CBJ. Sucked on my balls. Not worth her asking price but I got her to come down.

  4. #35661
    Quote Originally Posted by HelpfulPerv  [View Original Post]
    Nah one I'm talking about was off yellow bluff on Northside.
    Ok so not this one?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_5707.jpg‎  

  5. #35660
    Quote Originally Posted by JustNuts  [View Original Post]
    These girls choose these hotels because they are the cheapest in the area. More money for there drugs. That's also were there drug dealers stay to supply there habits. 99 percent of them girls are shoot them up heroin addicts who only care about there next high and have no regards for you or service they provide. Hell 80 percent of the girls intown are drug addicts. There not doing it cause the enjoy it. You want better providers look at the ones who stay at higher end hotels. The better hotels don't put up with the drug dealers staying there.
    I'm surprised that Hometown hasn't been shut down. I honestly think they operate knowing that they're profiting from the sex business. I stayed there one night as an experiment and people were randomly banging on my door throughout the night. It was pretty horrifying!

    If you read the Google reviews of that place, it's really crazy!

  6. #35659

    Home town and Baymont and econo lodge

    These girls choose these hotels because they are the cheapest in the area. More money for there drugs. That's also were there drug dealers stay to supply there habits. 99 percent of them girls are shoot them up heroin addicts who only care about there next high and have no regards for you or service they provide. Hell 80 percent of the girls intown are drug addicts. There not doing it cause the enjoy it. You want better providers look at the ones who stay at higher end hotels. The better hotels don't put up with the drug dealers staying there.

  7. #35658

    Looking for intel

    Anyone seen this one?

    Any intel would be appreciated.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...r/334711396557

  8. #35657
    Quote Originally Posted by YoloLife  [View Original Post]
    Who lives off Ave B and Edgewood. That Latin Lola, she passed away a few months ago bro.
    Nah one I'm talking about was off yellow bluff on Northside.

  9. #35656

    She's legit

    Quote Originally Posted by YoloLife  [View Original Post]
    Nope, but ima try again soon. She's petite I like that. She's not at quality inn no more but at an apartment off of loch rane. She only posted about 5 xs total. And the age and height kept changing. So it's making my spidey senses go off LOL hopefully she's legit.
    She's real and legit. I've seen her a few times, just not at her current location. There is a bad report on her about someone being in the bathroom but that wasn't my experience. She's cute just a little smaller than I would like.

  10. #35655

    No sir.

    Quote Originally Posted by Nikj240  [View Original Post]
    The ad is gone.

  11. #35654

    Karisma

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...3/451881306065

    Has anyone been able to hit this? She and I have been messaging for days. She gets to the point where she asks for my address and then I get ghosted. If she exists, she looks fun and like she can be tossed around pretty good with no complaints.

    Rich.

  12. #35653

    Scam

    Quote Originally Posted by Nikj240  [View Original Post]
    She needed half donation in advance!

  13. #35652

    Any info on this Latina


  14. #35651

    Augmented.

    Quote Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx  [View Original Post]
    Are those fake titties? I'm hoping that they are!
    Yes, Sir. Fake on the inside and real on the outside. She said they are due for a remodel, so let's get her busy and they will be updated, LOL. Unless one pops first!

    Tall.

  15. #35650
    Quote Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx  [View Original Post]
    Yes, I tried to see her back in June and posted about that (report 35041). Glad you've been able to hook up with her.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...293&viewfull=1#post6932293.
    Nope, but ima try again soon. She's petite I like that. She's not at quality inn no more but at an apartment off of loch rane. She only posted about 5 xs total. And the age and height kept changing. So it's making my spidey senses go off LOL hopefully she's legit.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape