Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 314 of 2489 FirstFirst ... 214 264 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 364 414 814 1314 ... LastLast
Results 4,696 to 4,710 of 37334
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #32639

    Pepper duo

    Hit up Pepper for the 2 girl bbj, did not disappoint. Plenty of deep throat, at times I was pushing her head down, at times she was pushin her own throat down my shaft. Her friend was mainly on ball duty, though they switched it up a bit. No Cim was the only downside. In terms of depth and feel, she really can't be beat.

  2. #32638
    Quote Originally Posted by Onw64  [View Original Post]
    What was her donation?
    Pepper has gotten a bit bigger. She knows how to work those angles for sure in her pics and OF posts.

    If it's the same friend from her ad, she does play. They took turns giving me a pretty great blow job then the spinner looking one hopped on and rode me pretty good. Then I bent over pepper and had her from the back. Finished off taking turns going back and forth fucking both while they laid there rubbing their clits. It was fun. I was 200 all in and neither of them seemed concerned about time or watching the clock.

  3. #32637

    Hikima

    Had similar experience, I found her very cute, but not as good as Wiki.

    I can recommend, if you like a young, cute Japanese GND types girl.

    I like her CBJ skills and quite accommodating for all types of actions, without any attitude.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gorite124  [View Original Post]
    Saw a new girl on the moon website. Her name is himiko. Set an appointment up and had a dream.

    She is a very petite girl if that's your thing. Got in told her I already took a shower and we started the show. Bbj was 7/10. Felt nice but could have done more tricks LOL. Got to the main action. Cg and rcg, she was tight. Blew into the bag. Went for round two for just bbj and it went well. Afterward took a shower and left.

    Just want to note that they are not c size. They're deff smaller. Over all visit was 8/10.

  4. #32636
    Regular Member


    Posts: 11
    Quote Originally Posted by MongerMan804;6984415[URL
    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/virginia/richmond/173871128[/URL] I know the forum warned me about how big this girl is compared to her pictures but I said to myself. I like thicc white girls and her recent OF pics didn't look that bad. Well.she does have a pretty face but she is one cheeseburger away from obese and it is not proportional to her ass. Head was mediocre and pussy felt like you might fall in and she still wouldn't feel it. She did have a spinner hippy looking friend there who was cute but no idea if she plays. For her donation I would not repeat I can find better street meat for half the price.
    What was her donation?

  5. #32635

    Princess Guttt

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/173871128 I know the forum warned me about how big this girl is compared to her pictures but I said to myself. I like thicc white girls and her recent OF pics didn't look that bad. Well.she does have a pretty face but she is one cheeseburger away from obese and it is not proportional to her ass. Head was mediocre and pussy felt like you might fall in and she still wouldn't feel it. She did have a spinner hippy looking friend there who was cute but no idea if she plays. For her donation I would not repeat I can find better street meat for half the price.

  6. #32634

    Great DUO for the Price

    Took a chance on this girl. I know have her in my phone as BTL (Big Tittie Latina). She is running a duo special with her other big tittie friend for $$. For 20 min. Everything is covered, non-GFE, but it you want big tits and big asses for a cheap price this hits the spot.

    They are in a private apt. In Henrico, which I was a little sketch about because these girls are usually out of hotels, but it was perfect.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/173869814

  7. #32633

    Summer Rein

    Took a chance and loved this one. Late review and she was everything her ad displays. Said she is coming back to town again. I will be first in line to see her.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/173064788

  8. #32632
    Shill account, ignore all posts


    Posts: 32
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorite124  [View Original Post]
    Saw a new girl on the moon website. Her name is himiko. Set an appointment up and had a dream.

    She is a very petite girl if that's your thing. Got in told her I already took a shower and we started the show. Bbj was 7/10. Felt nice but could have done more tricks LOL. Got to the main action. Cg and rcg, she was tight. Blew into the bag. Went for round two for just bbj and it went well. Afterward took a shower and left.

    Just want to note that they are not c size. They're deff smaller. Over all visit was 8/10.
    She worked in NVA under the name "Hikari" in May and I met her once. You can find her reviews on the NVA forum by searching for "Hikari". She can do Greek for extra tips. I may see her again this weekend as Richmond is closer to me than Tysons.

  9. #32631

    Himiko

    Saw a new girl on the moon website. Her name is himiko. Set an appointment up and had a dream.

    She is a very petite girl if that's your thing. Got in told her I already took a shower and we started the show. Bbj was 7/10. Felt nice but could have done more tricks LOL. Got to the main action. Cg and rcg, she was tight. Blew into the bag. Went for round two for just bbj and it went well. Afterward took a shower and left.

    Just want to note that they are not c size. They're deff smaller. Over all visit was 8/10.

  10. #32630

    Blonde

    She replied with rates and loc of Glenside. Too far for me for a lunch break.

  11. #32629

    Flags

    Looks fake, (1) Location is "Incall" (2) Rates are too cheap for a young, pretty, fit, white female (3) The 757 number is generally a scam in Richmond area.

    But, there's always a chance.

  12. #32628

    Any info

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...t/067072907956

    Y'all been able to meet with this one? Been trying but never can get a response.

  13. #32627

  14. #32626

    It's the no dt for me

    Quote Originally Posted by MountainLover  [View Original Post]
    Hello all,

    I feel as if Skip the Games has become a lot of ads lately for AMPs. Escort Alligator has a lot of Cuban girls, but when looking up reviews, most of them have none. Are the ads for Cuban / Latin girls legit (many are written in Spanish), or are they a scam, bait & switch or sting? I'd like to be able to see some new offerings, although I have little spare time when I am in town (more when I am out of town to venture out).

    Any other sites I should be considering? Also, I checked out Asian GFE and their site is not even loading correctly. I used them twice and had liked their service.

    Thank you and stay safe!
    The real ones have an active iPhone and they'll ask you to ft most likely. Haven't found one that actually dt. Probably have better luck by going to actual Columbia or the DR lmao.

  15. #32625
    Quote Originally Posted by MountainLover  [View Original Post]
    Hello all,

    I feel as if Skip the Games has become a lot of ads lately for AMPs. Escort Alligator has a lot of Cuban girls, but when looking up reviews, most of them have none. Are the ads for Cuban / Latin girls legit (many are written in Spanish), or are they a scam, bait & switch or sting? I'd like to be able to see some new offerings, although I have little spare time when I am in town (more when I am out of town to venture out).

    Any other sites I should be considering? Also, I checked out Asian GFE and their site is not even loading correctly. I used them twice and had liked their service.

    Thank you and stay safe!
    I tried out some of the Latinas in the past but a lot of them play games, pretending they suddenly don't understand English and / or trying to get you out the door asap. Some were bit that way but it was enough of a mixed bag that I gave up on them. As for GFE I'll pm you.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape