Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 137 of 686 FirstFirst ... 37 87 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 187 237 637 ... LastLast
Results 2,041 to 2,055 of 10284
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8244

    Yeah

    Quote Originally Posted by BoRegardHer  [View Original Post]
    And the hygiene thing is another one. A recent negative review about another girl I see frequently and have no problems and she told me someone posted this review. She said, yeah it probably is true. They probably fucking stunk. LOL.
    I know, I don't trust many reviews unless I personally have seen said provider. What happened to this board? I also know some guys fall in love with these chicks and get on here and post BS to try and detour the rest of us from enjoying the entertainment. Papa Be.

  2. #8243
    Quote Originally Posted by PapaBoner78  [View Original Post]
    She had no problem giving me BBBJ, in fact, she was enthusiastic about it. I have to wonder if your hygiene wasn't up to par. Papa Be.
    And the hygiene thing is another one. A recent negative review about another girl I see frequently and have no problems and she told me someone posted this review. She said, yeah it probably is true. They probably fucking stunk. LOL.

  3. #8242
    Quote Originally Posted by PapaBoner78  [View Original Post]
    She had no problem giving me BBBJ, in fact, she was enthusiastic about it. I have to wonder if your hygiene wasn't up to par. Papa Be.
    There's so much tit for tat going on w / reviews nowadays. This was someone's first post. Not saying they are doing this but johns out there try to blackmail the girls, or post bad reviews because they underperform, I. E. Finish in 30 seconds and all kinds of other reasons. I usually consider 80% of what girls tell me BS, but I've heard such similar stories from so many girls at this point that I know it happens. Just happened with Olivia up in Saginaw in the past few weeks. I knew for a fact that's certain reviewer did not even see her yet they post a review as if they did.

    Long story short, take all reviews with a grain of salt. Watch for trends more than anything.

  4. #8241

    Monica

    Quote Originally Posted by Pete544  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/flint...6/596341543052


    Had a date with this old rag. Let me tell you this, worst date ever. First off all room smell like smoke. Doesn't give tops. And than was rushed. Every 20 sec all you can hear is her saying hurry up hurry up. Stay away guys. Not worth your time. Worst provider in flint hands down. Will not repeat.
    She had no problem giving me BBBJ, in fact, she was enthusiastic about it. I have to wonder if your hygiene wasn't up to par. Papa Be.

  5. #8240

    Clarice

    Quote Originally Posted by Carousing71  [View Original Post]
    Texted a provider, gave me address of 6032 Clarice Ave, which can not be found on Mapquest or Google Street view.

    Does the place exist or was she just jerking me around?
    It's the first street off atherton just east of center road in burton.

  6. #8239

    Address

    Quote Originally Posted by Carousing71  [View Original Post]
    Texted a provider, gave me address of 6032 Clarice Ave, which can not be found on Mapquest or Google Street view.

    Does the place exist or was she just jerking me around?
    Shows up on Bing Maps north of Atherton Road and west of Center Road.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ScreenHunter 7895.jpg‎  

  7. #8238

    Can't find address

    Texted a provider, gave me address of 6032 Clarice Ave, which can not be found on Mapquest or Google Street view.

    Does the place exist or was she just jerking me around?

  8. #8237

    Monica! Stay away

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/flint...6/596341543052

    Had a date with this old rag. Let me tell you this, worst date ever. First off all room smell like smoke. Doesn't give tops. And than was rushed. Every 20 sec all you can hear is her saying hurry up hurry up. Stay away guys. Not worth your time. Worst provider in flint hands down. Will not repeat.

  9. #8236

    8162

    Quote Originally Posted by AsstroNutt  [View Original Post]
    There is one other review #8168, from a senior poster with nice things to say. I will try and make an apt, I need some big full titties in my life.

    Peace -.
    Sorry its #8162.

  10. #8235
    Quote Originally Posted by XirCom  [View Original Post]
    AS I said, I hope I'm wrong. Anyone else see her?
    If you need to hear from a senior feel free to read my review on her she was a very good time and I will repeat.

  11. #8234
    Regular Member


    Posts: 11

    Nova

    Quote Originally Posted by AsstroNutt  [View Original Post]
    There is one other review #8168, from a senior poster with nice things to say. I will try and make an apt, I need some big full titties in my life.
    She was very nice and pretty.

    I was comfortable and I will definitely be repeating.

    I won't go into details but it was all good.

    Well Worth it.

  12. #8233
    Quote Originally Posted by FaslFasl  [View Original Post]
    Who is BLB that everyone is talking about? Anyone have a link to an ad?
    Search STG for "Bad lil

  13. #8232

    Nova

    Quote Originally Posted by XirCom  [View Original Post]
    AS I said, I hope I'm wrong. Anyone else see her?
    There is one other review #8168, from a senior poster with nice things to say. I will try and make an apt, I need some big full titties in my life.

    Peace -.

  14. #8231

    Blb

    Who is BLB that everyone is talking about? Anyone have a link to an ad?

  15. #8230

    Nova

    Quote Originally Posted by NorternXposur  [View Original Post]
    I live in northern Michigan. I drove two hours to meet with her. This is not self promoted. This is me speaking for myself. It was my first time and I was very nervous. She made me feel at home and very relaxed.
    AS I said, I hope I'm wrong. Anyone else see her?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape