Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 224 of 1853 FirstFirst ... 124 174 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 274 324 724 1224 ... LastLast
Results 3,346 to 3,360 of 27794
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24449
    Quote Originally Posted by BarryWood  [View Original Post]
    Anyone got six bills to TOFTT?

    They say BB is on the table but not for everyone. Looks like they will go down on each other. I want to bring a strap on and double penetrate one of these sluts.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/evere...o/546348652600
    Kimber is a great gal but has some personal issues that can make it difficult to book. I do adore that woman.

  2. #24448
    Quote Originally Posted by Diver6390  [View Original Post]
    No kidding. The one time I saw her, before she changed her name to Kimber, she was 30 minutes late to her incall. At least she texted me and let me know she was running late. I was in the parking lot when she pulled in, and saw her check in. Once she checked in, she gave me the room number and I was able to go up, but she wasn't ready. She literally spent the next 90 minutes "getting ready" in the next room, while I sat and watched ESPN. She kept talking to me through the door, so I knew she wasn't going to bolt, plus I was between her and the door. But it was literally two hours after the appointment time before we got to business. She was fun, and a freak in bed, but Holy Tick-Tock, Batman, be prepared to burn a few hours before fucking her.

    I wonder if this duo would improve timing any. Somehow, I doubt it.
    LOL. I've only seen her once but you just exactly described my experience with her. Upgraded to BBFS but no cip.

  3. #24447

    Kimber Kelley Time issues

    Quote Originally Posted by Coolboarder78  [View Original Post]
    The shorter one is Kimber Kelly, she has a lot of reviews on here, known BBQ. Time / scheduling issues.
    No kidding. The one time I saw her, before she changed her name to Kimber, she was 30 minutes late to her incall. At least she texted me and let me know she was running late. I was in the parking lot when she pulled in, and saw her check in. Once she checked in, she gave me the room number and I was able to go up, but she wasn't ready. She literally spent the next 90 minutes "getting ready" in the next room, while I sat and watched ESPN. She kept talking to me through the door, so I knew she wasn't going to bolt, plus I was between her and the door. But it was literally two hours after the appointment time before we got to business. She was fun, and a freak in bed, but Holy Tick-Tock, Batman, be prepared to burn a few hours before fucking her.

    I wonder if this duo would improve timing any. Somehow, I doubt it.

  4. #24446

    Shay

    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyFuk  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone fucked Shay on Stg in Renton?

    I want to fill her kitty. 2 hrs 400.
    This Shay?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/seatt...o/082768777166

  5. #24445

    Another Kori

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/seatt...v/469303442526

    I saw this one for a BBBJ cfs session once, to see if I actually wanted to rawdog her. Pics are pretty accurate. She obviously smokes some nasty stuff and wasn't GFE material but I liked her body, hygiene and how good her snug box felt so I went for it on the next visit. She insisted on CBJ before I even asked for bare and wanted +100 for it when I did. It was steep for her and the head game wasn't very good last time but I still wanted to slide in her bare pussy so I coughed it up. The romp felt great as expected, especially from behind because she has a nice round ass. She was a little passive though and didn't want CIP so I probably wouldn't repeat any more at that rate. I'd say she's a good option for no upcharge or a small one at the most.

  6. #24444
    Quote Originally Posted by BirdWatching  [View Original Post]
    Maybe Ashley-Reid. They used to do duos.
    Yes, that's the one. Couldn't think of that!

  7. #24443
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowForce  [View Original Post]
    She belongs in this thread but only because she's a desperate heroin and meth addict. Needle user junkie. The last time I saw her it seemed like she hadn't showered for like a week and was a complete wreck. Literally. Not worth seeing. Her snatch had debris in it.
    Man that's too bad. I love her look and I love bolt ons. What a bummer.

  8. #24442

    Shay stg

    Has anyone fucked Shay on Stg in Renton?

    I want to fill her kitty. 2 hrs 400.

  9. #24441

    That was quick

    Quote Originally Posted by ChimeMeNow  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the info on these two but the link doesn't work.
    I did snag the phone number and just got the chance to search for it and it was Kimber Kelly.

    The ad was titled with Blonde Sisters, so that might be one to look out for but the reviews are not so hot as we heard below, thanks!

  10. #24440
    Quote Originally Posted by InHerGuts  [View Original Post]
    Yep that's her. For anyone who has PMd me for her contact info, it's on her profile. If you don't have 2+ vouches she won't see you. If you don't pm her to verify, she won't see you.
    Why are you mentioning her in a BBFS section?

  11. #24439
    Quote Originally Posted by ChimeMeNow  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the info on these two but the link doesn't work.
    Maybe Ashley-Reid. They used to do duos.

  12. #24438

    Link is broken

    Thanks for the info on these two but the link doesn't work.

    Quote Originally Posted by Coolboarder78  [View Original Post]
    The shorter one is Kimber Kelly, she has a lot of reviews on here, known BBQ. Time / scheduling issues.

    The other is Ashley something, reviews are hit and miss, used to be ok, a lot of rip off reports.

  13. #24437
    Quote Originally Posted by BarryWood  [View Original Post]
    Anyone got six bills to TOFTT?

    They say BB is on the table but not for everyone. Looks like they will go down on each other. I want to bring a strap on and double penetrate one of these sluts.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/evere...o/546348652600
    The shorter one is Kimber Kelly, she has a lot of reviews on here, known BBQ. Time / scheduling issues.

    The other is Ashley something, reviews are hit and miss, used to be ok, a lot of rip off reports.

  14. #24436

    Using same number as Elena

    Quote Originally Posted by InHerGuts  [View Original Post]
    No way these are real.
    Elena would only do BBBJ. No cim.

    I'm sure she is real but I would be willing to bet she's not worth it.

    Also, I would bet that she does not belong in this thread.

  15. #24435

    Dynamic duo?

    Anyone got six bills to TOFTT?

    They say BB is on the table but not for everyone. Looks like they will go down on each other. I want to bring a strap on and double penetrate one of these sluts.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/evere...o/546348652600

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape