Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 226 of 1855 FirstFirst ... 126 176 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 276 326 726 1226 ... LastLast
Results 3,376 to 3,390 of 27816
Come enjoy your Perfect Massage
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24441

    That was quick

    Quote Originally Posted by ChimeMeNow  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the info on these two but the link doesn't work.
    I did snag the phone number and just got the chance to search for it and it was Kimber Kelly.

    The ad was titled with Blonde Sisters, so that might be one to look out for but the reviews are not so hot as we heard below, thanks!

  2. #24440
    Quote Originally Posted by InHerGuts  [View Original Post]
    Yep that's her. For anyone who has PMd me for her contact info, it's on her profile. If you don't have 2+ vouches she won't see you. If you don't pm her to verify, she won't see you.
    Why are you mentioning her in a BBFS section?

  3. #24439
    Quote Originally Posted by ChimeMeNow  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the info on these two but the link doesn't work.
    Maybe Ashley-Reid. They used to do duos.

  4. #24438

    Link is broken

    Thanks for the info on these two but the link doesn't work.

    Quote Originally Posted by Coolboarder78  [View Original Post]
    The shorter one is Kimber Kelly, she has a lot of reviews on here, known BBQ. Time / scheduling issues.

    The other is Ashley something, reviews are hit and miss, used to be ok, a lot of rip off reports.

  5. #24437
    Quote Originally Posted by BarryWood  [View Original Post]
    Anyone got six bills to TOFTT?

    They say BB is on the table but not for everyone. Looks like they will go down on each other. I want to bring a strap on and double penetrate one of these sluts.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/evere...o/546348652600
    The shorter one is Kimber Kelly, she has a lot of reviews on here, known BBQ. Time / scheduling issues.

    The other is Ashley something, reviews are hit and miss, used to be ok, a lot of rip off reports.

  6. #24436

    Using same number as Elena

    Quote Originally Posted by InHerGuts  [View Original Post]
    No way these are real.
    Elena would only do BBBJ. No cim.

    I'm sure she is real but I would be willing to bet she's not worth it.

    Also, I would bet that she does not belong in this thread.

  7. #24435

    Dynamic duo?

    Anyone got six bills to TOFTT?

    They say BB is on the table but not for everyone. Looks like they will go down on each other. I want to bring a strap on and double penetrate one of these sluts.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/evere...o/546348652600

  8. #24434
    Yep that's her. For anyone who has PMd me for her contact info, it's on her profile. If you don't have 2+ vouches she won't see you. If you don't pm her to verify, she won't see you.

    Quote Originally Posted by Efurufe  [View Original Post]
    There's only one that pops up when you do a member search:

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m...aylynn.541305/#recent-content.

  9. #24433

  10. #24432
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1102
    Quote Originally Posted by GunnySolider69  [View Original Post]
    Yes, I can tell you she is awesome! I really enjoyed my visit with her.
    +1.

    PSE for sure.

  11. #24431

    Baily

    Quote Originally Posted by PRodick  [View Original Post]
    I have now seen her 3 x. The sessions get better with every visit.

    She does like notice of Greek so she can prep.

    She is witty, fun and loves to fuck.

    She is open to a lot of things including bare play. Not too much of an up charge. Find out what makes her tick and the sex will be amazing.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/t...92%A6.2861101/

    Baileybaby1 on the board that really sucks.

    Don't be a dick and she will let you do pretty much anything.

    Only downside is you can't use her bathroom to shower. So shower before and she does cleanup with soap and water.
    Yes, I can tell you she is awesome! I really enjoyed my visit with her.

  12. #24430

    Bailey

    I have now seen her 3 x. The sessions get better with every visit.

    She does like notice of Greek so she can prep.

    She is witty, fun and loves to fuck.

    She is open to a lot of things including bare play. Not too much of an up charge. Find out what makes her tick and the sex will be amazing.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/t...92%A6.2861101/

    Baileybaby1 on the board that really sucks.

    Don't be a dick and she will let you do pretty much anything.

    Only downside is you can't use her bathroom to shower. So shower before and she does cleanup with soap and water.

  13. #24429
    Quote Originally Posted by DrtyHarry  [View Original Post]
    You are correct Badger. I did confuse or mixup the two. Sorry about that guys. Wasn't trying to spread incorrect information here. I was referring to HPV.
    All good, just want to make sure the fellas don't get their hopes up LOL but the majority of people also have HSV. I think like 70% or something like that, it just goes undetected since it's dormant. So realistically, yea I bet the majority of these girls also have it LOL.

  14. #24428
    Quote Originally Posted by Alansmithee  [View Original Post]
    I thought I saw a post asking about this one. https://skipthegames.com/posts/seatt...n/273953858905 . But I went looking for any responses to this post. I couldn't find. I think my searching skills on here suck.

    I dunno, something about this one. Her number didn't come up in a google search either.

    Has anyone seen her?
    I posted about her.

    She took a few days to respond, finally quoted me 300 for bb anal. I accepted, as we were talking she wanted 1800 for rimming. I said that I'd stick to the 300 for bb anal.

    I didn't agree to that, I want 400 for that.

    I told her no thanks.

  15. #24427

    LadyCharlee -- complete junkie, unclean and smelly

    Quote Originally Posted by MyNickname  [View Original Post]
    Does ladyCharlee belongs in this thread?
    She belongs in this thread but only because she's a desperate heroin and meth addict. Needle user junkie. The last time I saw her it seemed like she hadn't showered for like a week and was a complete wreck. Literally. Not worth seeing. Her snatch had debris in it.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape