Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,641 to 5,655 of 41285
-
07-30-24 20:56 #35645Senior Member

Posts: 259Who lives off Ave B and Edgewood. That Latin Lola, she passed away a few months ago bro.
Originally Posted by Ben0835
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-24 18:52 #35644Senior Member

Posts: 260Answered your own question
Well if she was pregnant a few months ago, you might be able to guess what happened LOL.
Originally Posted by HelpfulPerv
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-24 18:37 #35643Senior Member

Posts: 690Talbert you are the new king - 100 coins is a good deal, and thanks for the info for us other mongers, it will help us keep prices in line!
Originally Posted by Tallbert
[View Original Post]
LB.
-
07-30-24 18:01 #35642Senior Member

Posts: 80Info?
Anyone ever saw or know what happened to Latin lola?? Last time I visited was March and she was pregnant doing work. Haven't seen her post in a while and been missing her.
-
07-30-24 17:14 #35641Senior Member

Posts: 260Did you see her?
Did you actually see her? Or not? This post basically details your research without much substance.
Originally Posted by YoloLife
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-24 16:54 #35640Senior Member

Posts: 1246Nicole
Are those fake titties? I'm hoping that they are!
Originally Posted by Tallbert
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-24 16:18 #35639Senior Member

Posts: 470Golden Opportunity
Mongers, hear what LB said and take advantage. What we REALLY want to know is the number of coins LB donates to the providers!
Originally Posted by LowBaller
[View Original Post]
As for me, I like to practice the Frugal Arts and consider myself a connoisseur of a good deal and he is the KING!
I finally met up with Tall Nicole and she was a fun dream, good BBBJ and CFS a few positions (qv100 tokens. Mr LB), she's bubbly and scatter brained GFE that takes too long and was fun. A few dreams locations varied, latest is Econohole. So yeah, not great.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...e/722710353948
-
07-30-24 16:16 #35638Senior Member

Posts: 1246Yes, I tried to see her back in June and posted about that (report 35041). Glad you've been able to hook up with her.
Originally Posted by YoloLife
[View Original Post]
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...293&viewfull=1#post6932293.
-
07-30-24 15:57 #35637Senior Member

Posts: 154She's been around for awhile. She will do whatever you want for 200.00 but last I heard she was at that shit hole hometown.
Originally Posted by DougStamper
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-24 15:52 #35636Senior Member

Posts: 375Management?
Three posts this week. No other reviews.
Originally Posted by TheAvgGuy99
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-24 15:35 #35635Senior Member

Posts: 586Can't remember who, someone with not a lot of posts was raving about her a couple weeks ago. Like over the top raving. But maybe?
Originally Posted by YoloLife
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-24 14:23 #35634Senior Member

Posts: 154Anyone try this one out yet? https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...g/472125619686.
-
07-30-24 12:41 #35633Senior Member

Posts: 73No info anywhere
Cannot find anymore info or face pic with the information available in her STG post.
Originally Posted by BudWhite
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-24 11:55 #35632Senior Member

Posts: 115Emo Girl
Has anyone had an experience with this one?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...o/417299322503
She sent me a picture where she looked bigger than the ones on her ad.
-
07-30-24 11:54 #35631Senior Member

Posts: 2599048891612
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...up/99525442548
I only seen her post a few times. Couldn't find anything about her. But I did my due diligence. Found out her real name. Idk if I can post that. But she uses her real number. I put that in Cash App and found out her name. Put that name into FaceBook. And it's her fellas. Very nice looking!










Reply With Quote





