Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 25 of 115 FirstFirst ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 75 ... LastLast
Results 361 to 375 of 1718
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1358
    Quote Originally Posted by Irwin69  [View Original Post]
    Was it really the girl on the picture? Tempting to try if it is.
    You should reach out to the girl. I have no idea what you expect. I can tell you I returned for a 2nd round. I asked before I even walked out the door. Make sure she's happy and you'll probably enjoy your time. If you lowball her Shes probably not going to respond to you.

  2. #1357

    Beware

    Quote Originally Posted by LuiKang14  [View Original Post]
    Beware- this is a scam. I'm quick on my feet but I'm sure many have fallen victim. Lure to hotel room, can't see person opening door until you are inside. Then instructed to set money on table and sit down on bed. Out walks a big black guy. Immediate sense of danger and all senses are aware of every movement and calculating multiple moves. The girl was still talking to me, but as soon as the dude takes a step towards me, I immediately side step lunge to opposite wall and bolt out the hotel room, all before he knew I moved. Adrenaline junkie may like this but that's not what I signed up for. Be careful out there!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/frede...-/470811813821
    Was it really the girl on the picture? Tempting to try if it is.

  3. #1356

    Pricing?

    What was the damage?

    Quote Originally Posted by ShootAndRoll  [View Original Post]
    Got a chance to meet Visha today at her in call hotel location in Fredericksburg. She's definitely the girl in the photos. Sexy MILF 4 Feet 11 Inches, 120 - 130 lbs. I would say she's a little skinnier maybe slightly older but that's definitely her and I was pleasantly surprised to see her. She makes you feel welcome in her room and she's very easy to talk to. Got the formalities out-of-the-way fun starts on the bed. She definitely enjoys giving BBJ it almost seems like she wants to show off her no gag reflex skills. Got to work out in several different positions. She has no problem taking the D. I had such a good time after I left , called back and asked if I could come back for around 2. She's got a sexy kitty and I needed more. I stayed ball deep the entire time in round 2. Lots of dirty talk and pounding. Worked up a really good sweat this time. Great menu. Will return

    I got her permission to use these photos. She did say she made a few adult movies.

    Treat her with respect and I'm sure you'll enjoy your visit.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/frede...l/430366877791

    https://www.sexyjobs.com/talent/724774

  4. #1355

    Visha. Fredericksburg

    Got a chance to meet Visha today at her in call hotel location in Fredericksburg. She's definitely the girl in the photos. Sexy MILF 4 Feet 11 Inches, 120 - 130 lbs. I would say she's a little skinnier maybe slightly older but that's definitely her and I was pleasantly surprised to see her. She makes you feel welcome in her room and she's very easy to talk to. Got the formalities out-of-the-way fun starts on the bed. She definitely enjoys giving BBJ it almost seems like she wants to show off her no gag reflex skills. Got to work out in several different positions. She has no problem taking the D. I had such a good time after I left , called back and asked if I could come back for around 2. She's got a sexy kitty and I needed more. I stayed ball deep the entire time in round 2. Lots of dirty talk and pounding. Worked up a really good sweat this time. Great menu. Will return

    I got her permission to use these photos. She did say she made a few adult movies.

    Treat her with respect and I'm sure you'll enjoy your visit.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/frede...l/430366877791

    https://www.sexyjobs.com/talent/724774
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0733.jpg‎   FullSizeRender.jpg‎   IMG_0858.jpg‎  

  5. #1354

    Kim Time

    Quote Originally Posted by DatDude1206  [View Original Post]
    Guys you are in luck. One of my all time favs is in your area. I believe this is her first time in the area. Pics are 100% her. Great head game and the kitty is amazing. I always leave extremely satisfied after seeing her. She really gets into it and can take dick like a porn star. Check her out while she's in the Burg she doesn't tend to stay but for a day.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...burg/173612720
    I scheduled a visit with Kim while she was visiting Fredericksburg. Great comms setting up and while traveling to the area. Then when I get there, she ghosted me. Don't you guys just hate that, not just my fuel costs, but my time.

  6. #1353

    Woodbridge Kim in the Burg

    Guys you are in luck. One of my all time favs is in your area. I believe this is her first time in the area. Pics are 100% her. Great head game and the kitty is amazing. I always leave extremely satisfied after seeing her. She really gets into it and can take dick like a porn star. Check her out while she's in the Burg she doesn't tend to stay but for a day.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...burg/173612720

  7. #1352

    Butfirstletmetakeaselfie

    Quote Originally Posted by Grafenberg  [View Original Post]
    Went to try my luck at the craps table of Asian ads. Reach out and get the location. Upon arrival the handler requested a selfie. Forget that bs. When did the Asian crapshoots start requesting a selfie?
    EW? I don't like them having a copy of my picture. Which place was that?

    Only reason I could see them wanting it from a non-data collection side is to verify for the girl / handler to open the door for the right person. Still, no thank you!

  8. #1351

    Blonde MILF

    Has anyone had the opportunity of meeting her and would like to share their experience?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fredericksburg/female-escorts/caucasian_e/bodacious-blonde-milffacetimev/152911562564
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_1156.jpg‎  

  9. #1350

    Selfie

    Went to try my luck at the craps table of Asian ads. Reach out and get the location. Upon arrival the handler requested a selfie. Forget that bs. When did the Asian crapshoots start requesting a selfie?

  10. #1349

    Re: Sexymama4 u6

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueDrive  [View Original Post]
    Been chatting with her on Secret B's and I know she's been in your area for a while, anyone have any actual good dreams with her? Goes by Kat, pics are recent she says.
    My dream with her was REALLY good (we clicked quite well). Very chill, dtf, and gets VERY into it if the chemistry is good. Pics are accurate, though not necessarily flattering (she's better in person), and she's on both SB and Seeking. 300 ppm. Goes by both Kat and Hannah (obviously use whichever she gives you). Haven't experienced getting my phone blown up yet, so YMMV there. She's well-discussed on the forum.

  11. #1348

    Re: Sexymama4 u6

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueDrive  [View Original Post]
    Been chatting with her on Secret B's and I know she's been in your area for a while, anyone have any actual good dreams with her? Goes by Kat, pics are recent she says.
    She's been around for a while and has been discussed on the board several times. Here's what I remember: Definitely dtf, 300 ppm, BBBJ, BBFS (maybe, can't remember for sure), cim, will blow up your phone (I know from experience), but a pretty chill person from what I hear. I ran across a fetlife account of her's a couple weeks ago, but it seems to be gone now. On fet she had pics and videos of her getting fucked and giving BJs and I know at least once she went to one of the fet discussion groups and organized a gang bang for herself. Seems pretty high mileage. I've not seen her, but have chatted with her a good bit. I think she goes by Hannah.

    She's on seeking arrangements as well https://members.seeking.com/member/5...4-6407461f3323.

  12. #1347

    Sb

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueDrive  [View Original Post]
    Been chatting with her on Secret B's and I know she's been in your area for a while, anyone have any actual good dreams with her? Goes by Kat, pics are recent she says.
    My memory is very foggy so I do apologize, but I remember seeing her in here before. I want to say 2022/2023, but I can't remember a name or exact month. I'll circle back and see if I can find anything though. I remember reading fairly average mixed results (probably depends on interaction mostly), but not bad to look at!

    The hunt continues for MILFs and gilfs. If anyone has info, you know what to do!

    DimSun.

  13. #1346

    Nova

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueDrive  [View Original Post]
    Been chatting with her on Secret B's and I know she's been in your area for a while, anyone have any actual good dreams with her? Goes by Kat, pics are recent she says.
    I think there were a couple reviews in the Nova sugarbaby thread.

  14. #1345

    Interested

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueDrive  [View Original Post]
    Been chatting with her on Secret B's and I know she's been in your area for a while, anyone have any actual good dreams with her? Goes by Kat, pics are recent she says.
    Don't think I've ever seen her anywhere but color me very interested. Her type is super appealing to me.

  15. #1344

    Sexymama4 u6

    Been chatting with her on Secret B's and I know she's been in your area for a while, anyone have any actual good dreams with her? Goes by Kat, pics are recent she says.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_9690.jpg‎   IMG_9689.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape