Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 189 of 1477 FirstFirst ... 89 139 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 239 289 689 1189 ... LastLast
Results 2,821 to 2,835 of 22148
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19328
    Banned Member


    Posts: 3188
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyMe  [View Original Post]
    There are a number of ads on various sites with different photos that all direct you to Parma Heights when you contact them. That place is No Touch--you get a massage and nothing else, and you can't touch the girls.
    Can you post a link? Like is it an ad for massage?

  2. #19327

    Parma Heights = No Touch

    There are a number of ads on various sites with different photos that all direct you to Parma Heights when you contact them. That place is No Touch--you get a massage and nothing else, and you can't touch the girls.

  3. #19326
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafter17  [View Original Post]
    Digital systems only save it until the system starts overwriting it, unless someone manually saves it. The amount of time before it starts overwriting, depends on the size of the storage the system has. They do not save it permanently automatically.
    100% correct.

  4. #19325
    Only one by that name I can recall is a former pornstar. She's from the Sandusky area. Don't recall her ever providing though. But that certainly doesn't meam she didn't. As far as I know, she's long retired and settled in building a family.

    Quote Originally Posted by JJMiller111  [View Original Post]
    Hey all,

    I recently moved back here and was hoping to reconnect with a blast from the past (Natalie Lust). Has anyone seen her? I have an old phone number but wasn't sure if she was still around. Would really appreciate any insight. Thank you.

  5. #19324
    Quote Originally Posted by SoccerNuts5  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any experience with this one yet. She seems new so I'm a little skeptical on whether she's real. I reached out but something seems off. Not sure if I want to pursue yet.

    https://callescort.org/216-446-5333
    The girl in the pics has been fake for years!

  6. #19323

    Ms Sarah

    Anyone have any experience with this one yet. She seems new so I'm a little skeptical on whether she's real. I reached out but something seems off. Not sure if I want to pursue yet.

    https://callescort.org/216-446-5333

  7. #19322

    Natalie

    Quote Originally Posted by JJMiller111  [View Original Post]
    Hey all,

    I recently moved back here and was hoping to reconnect with a blast from the past (Natalie Lust). Has anyone seen her? I have an old phone number but wasn't sure if she was still around. Would really appreciate any insight. Thank you.
    https://onlyfans.com/ampugirl This is the only Natalie spoken about on here. Well reviewed!

  8. #19321
    Quote Originally Posted by BbiggDdaddy  [View Original Post]
    That is only true if the system is old and uses VHS tapes. Almost none of those systems exist anymore. Digital is affordable even cheap, almost everyone has it nowadays and the record is permanent. Keep that in mind.
    Digital systems only save it until the system starts overwriting it, unless someone manually saves it. The amount of time before it starts overwriting, depends on the size of the storage the system has. They do not save it permanently automatically.

  9. #19320

    Security Cameras

    Quote Originally Posted by Rafter17  [View Original Post]
    Security systems usually only save the video for a week and then start overwriting it. Different than sending pics or video to a phone.
    That is only true if the system is old and uses VHS tapes. Almost none of those systems exist anymore. Digital is affordable even cheap, almost everyone has it nowadays and the record is permanent. Keep that in mind.

  10. #19319

    Natalie Lust

    Hey all,

    I recently moved back here and was hoping to reconnect with a blast from the past (Natalie Lust). Has anyone seen her? I have an old phone number but wasn't sure if she was still around. Would really appreciate any insight. Thank you.

  11. #19318

    Wonderful Experience With Britt


  12. #19317
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafter17  [View Original Post]
    Security systems usually only save the video for a week and then start overwriting it. Different than sending pics or video to a phone.
    First, apologies, I thought this convo was in relation to my other thread in massage. My bad.

    I have not handed out my pic via text and I would have a very hard time doing so myself. I've heard others get asked from Blue Spa for one but I've never had to. Would I? Probably not but out of all the outfits around I have more "faith" in them as I've always gotten pictures of the real girls (even if they might be filtered a little) and have had some long convos with the handler about biz and other stuff.

  13. #19316

    Kylie

    Quote Originally Posted by WinGuy79  [View Original Post]
    Anyone else see this one? I can only find the one review and given the options out there was considering paying a visit.
    I have seen her twice. She provided but did not really seem into it. My experience was kind of mechanical. Many people say that she is fat. To me, she's just a little overweight. But I think it looks fine on her. Then again, I don't care for really slim women anyway.

  14. #19315

    Blair

    Quote Originally Posted by OneAndDone  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the report. I experienced the same a slow response and my window of opportunity closed at least I know she is worth a stop. By her pics and Instagram she looked like a good blowjob girl. Ill try this week and report if I do. Thanks be safe.
    I have seen Blair many times. She used to have a reputation for robbing people but I have not experienced it. When I asked her about it she said it was her ex-boyfriend posting bad reviews. My experience has been good. Her rates are good so I hope none of you try to be white knights and mess things up.

  15. #19314
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtMerchant  [View Original Post]
    I understand what you're saying but it's not like there weren't security cameras at the old Blue Spa or any other spa you go to.
    Security systems usually only save the video for a week and then start overwriting it. Different than sending pics or video to a phone.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape