Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 68 of 492 FirstFirst ... 18 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 118 168 ... LastLast
Results 1,006 to 1,020 of 7372
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6367

    Blue moon Newbury

    Went there just the other day, was an excellent experience.

    Greeted by 2 ladies and Cece took me to the back to get started.

    1 hr massage.

    Tons of teasing.

    60 house,

    $ for an extremely good time, UTC, lots of hands, arms, whispers, open top. Getting into every nook and cranny. Would absolutely recommend. Give them the respect they deserve.

    Wonderful session and will answer any questions anyone has.

  2. #6366
    Quote Originally Posted by M9999  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/sprin...u/286528767572

    Has anyone seen her? She is in the Forest Park section of Springfield.
    She's nice and has a tight spinner body. Massage and head skills were good and performed with enthusiasm. Didn't seem to enjoy the "main event" with me. Has dogs. Would recommend bringing your own wraps and even wipes.

  3. #6365

    All I've found

    See post #5931.

    Quote Originally Posted by M9999  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/sprin...u/286528767572

    Has anyone seen her? She is in the Forest Park section of Springfield.

  4. #6364
    Senior Member


    Posts: 148

    Sweet Petite (Forest Park)

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/sprin...u/286528767572

    Has anyone seen her? She is in the Forest Park section of Springfield.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20240806-072908_Gallery.jpg‎  

  5. #6363
    Senior Member


    Posts: 807
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthEast  [View Original Post]
    So I was down by the Airport pulled over at bowling alley to take a call. I see a short sundress on a decent body walking up the road leading into the Courtyard. I love over near that end of parking lot and said hi. Asked where she was going. Dunkin then to a friend down at the Bradley inn (dive). I said get in I'll give you a ride. So I ask of course if she does dates and says oh no. Shit well I tried. So I take her to Dunkin gave her 10 bucks and said I'll wait and then bring you to your friend (knowing damn well the friend is doing dates if staying at Bradley inn). I told her as she jumped out I'll be here jerking off thinking of doing date with her. She said don't finish I'd like to watch. She comes back and I'm stroking it of course. She then finally admitted she does dates. Name is Callie. I have seen her ads but didn't recognize her. So before bringing her to her friends we went back to her place at the Courtyard which was very clean. Decent head game. Into it for sure but too much hands for me. Keep those fuckers behind your back right! After a bit she lays me back and jumps on top. Warns me she squirts (and she does! Good ride. GFE as well. I could tell her legs were getting tired so switch to doggy. Little hair pull for leverage and took it like a champ. No rush. Probably 45 minutes gave her 2 all raw if your thing. I didn't DATY but probably would have. She's totally clean (had just showered, hair still wet) and no apparent demons. I have digits and will repeat.
    C'Mon., this girls been around more times than the drum on a commercial clothes dryer, she's been around and well advertised everywhere.

  6. #6362
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthEast  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any info on Tess in Avon or Simsbury. Not even sure how I found her, haven't taken the dive yet, seems TGTBT or a set up as she has been soliciting me hard. Every couple days sends me a pic like this asking when I'm cumming. Rates are high but if she's real certain she's worth it.
    Contact Info?

  7. #6361

    Digits

    Quote Originally Posted by ForFunTimes  [View Original Post]
    Looks cute enough!
    I'm interested in them.

  8. #6360
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/sprin...-/942055871941

    Wondering if anyone made contact with this one? Finally responded to me a couple of days ago, but doesn't send pics or confirmation photo so not sure if legit.

  9. #6359

    New talent?

    Looks cute enough!

    Quote Originally Posted by NorthEast  [View Original Post]
    Forgot to post about this one, should be under streetwalker reports but that thread is dead!

    Kimmie in Holyoke. Not sure if she has incall, I always get room at Fairfield in to control circumstances. She gives a good effort, cleaner than most. Small girl so can really ride good. Recommend reverse cowgirl with that inviting asshole staring at you. 5 Jackson's will get you what you want and I have digits. Would love to swap. Will post on Shawna as well. Did a couple dreams with her recently and weren't bad.

  10. #6358

    Tess from Doublelist

    Contact this guy.

    Quote Originally Posted by PeckerPete13  [View Original Post]
    Tess sent me some pics today to get me hard on my way over. Here they are, enjoy. Senior members PM me for her digits.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cardboard1  [View Original Post]
    Do you have contact information for testing in Avon.

  11. #6357

    Blue (what ever she calls herself now)

    You should avoid. Review in the past. Was there "when" she got kicked out of room. Hadn't even started, never gave money back. Fat, smelled, cat sitting al over the place. Sketchy guy hovering. Just stay away from that trash.

    Quote Originally Posted by PumpNPink  [View Original Post]
    I believe like some girls it is a room issue with her. Not sure but that is usually why the float around. Get booted for traffic or other reasons.
    Quote Originally Posted by RogerDown85  [View Original Post]
    Shocked no one is posting on Blue. Seems like she bounces back and forth from Enfield. Either amazing and people are keeping off radar or just no one wants to bite.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/sprin...female-escorts

  12. #6356

    Tess

    Quote Originally Posted by NorthEast  [View Original Post]
    I know it's CT but believe me worth the trip. As a 30 plus year hobbyist she is a jewel. Remember Nancy in Westfield? Along those lines. She treats it like a job and let me tell you she loves her job.

    Now she's pricey, but worth it. I monger several times a week and I'll gladly use 75 percent of my budget in her.

    I know some of you guys can only do this weekly or monthly. And I feel for you when you can only do it on e a month and you get screwed or poor service. I feel ya. So what I'm saying is save up for this one.
    Do you have contact information for testing in Avon.

  13. #6355

    Tess Avon

    Thanks for the Penthouse Forum quality write up. Not questioning any of it, but I've always wondered, how do these ladies appear out of nowhere and take us by storm and then disappear equally fast?

    Quote Originally Posted by NorthEast  [View Original Post]
    I know it's CT but believe me worth the trip. As a 30 plus year hobbyist she is a jewel. Remember Nancy in Westfield? Along those lines. She treats it like a job and let me tell you she loves her job.

    Now she's pricey, but worth it. I monger several times a week and I'll gladly use 75 percent of my budget in her.

    I know some of you guys can only do this weekly or monthly. And I feel for you when you can only do it on e a month and you get screwed or poor service. I feel ya. So what I'm saying is save up for this one.

    Good communication. I set it up for today at noon. She asked me what music I liked. Asked how and what color hair I wanted (she likes to become someone else so she wears wigs) asked me what she should have on. Hell she even asked if I wanted any tattoos (she does temporary ones). I left it up to her as I said whatever she's wearing will look amazing in the floor next to the bed.

    I arrived on time, she was ready. Met in thong and sexy robe. Was long blonde hair. Now the house was a little bit of a mess, said remodeling but you know that deal. A little sloppy. No smells though. Gets me a glass of water and said bring this you'll need it. Leads me upstairs to her "office". Mirrored rooms, mood lighting, hell even a sex swing! Drawer full of toys.

  14. #6354

    6347

    Quote Originally Posted by OgOggilby  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know who this is about?
    Post 6347.

  15. #6353

    Got to make the trip to Avon for Tess

    I know it's CT but believe me worth the trip. As a 30 plus year hobbyist she is a jewel. Remember Nancy in Westfield? Along those lines. She treats it like a job and let me tell you she loves her job.

    Now she's pricey, but worth it. I monger several times a week and I'll gladly use 75 percent of my budget in her.

    I know some of you guys can only do this weekly or monthly. And I feel for you when you can only do it on e a month and you get screwed or poor service. I feel ya. So what I'm saying is save up for this one.

    Good communication. I set it up for today at noon. She asked me what music I liked. Asked how and what color hair I wanted (she likes to become someone else so she wears wigs) asked me what she should have on. Hell she even asked if I wanted any tattoos (she does temporary ones). I left it up to her as I said whatever she's wearing will look amazing in the floor next to the bed.

    I arrived on time, she was ready. Met in thong and sexy robe. Was long blonde hair. Now the house was a little bit of a mess, said remodeling but you know that deal. A little sloppy. No smells though. Gets me a glass of water and said bring this you'll need it. Leads me upstairs to her "office". Mirrored rooms, mood lighting, hell even a sex swing! Drawer full of toys.

    I should mention I decided to partake in "Tess Temptation package" for 4. 5. Basically I get to do whatever I want for 70 minutes all raw. Usual small talk etc. and the kissing began. She is true GFE loves to kiss. Eventually gets on her knees for a top 10 all time BJ. Perfect. No hands, sloppy, eye contact, lots of tongue, plenty of attention to the boys too! Good 15 minutes and I had to get my tongue on her. Up on the bed ass up! Tongued both holes which were perfectly clean (she knew I wanted anal so did enema before). Had to get on that snatch so hit a little from behind. Then I lay down tell her to taste herself on me and she obliges. Loves to taste herself. Maybe 5 more minutes of my cock down her throat and her looking up at me the whole time from between my legs. That was up in the air. She slides up me and reaches between her legs to guide me in. She alternates between bouncing and grinding! Starts to really grind and shake and next thing I know my balls are soaked. She's moaning like crazy. She's a pro and knows how to get herself off! I'm just average size (a little thick) but she knows and lets you know. She at some point says to me you going to fuck me now? I said what the heck we been doing. She says I've been fucking you, your turn now. Switch to mush and I got her legs pinned behind her head slamming her good! Was getting close and no way I wasn't getting in that ass. Switch to doggy, spit on that brown eye and slid right in. She loves anal and took it like a champ. She later showed me her favorite anal toy so I can see why she took it so well.

    Eventually finished in her ass. She wouldn't let me slip out of her she and starts gripping me! Started getting hard again so kept pumping away. I knew I wasn't going to pop again at least not in a reasonable time but enjoyed the moment for a while.

    While she was between my legs sucking me and ass in the air I said something about her getting double teamed and she's all for it.

    She truly loves getting laid! I'm setting up a standing appointment!

    Get it while you can! She has a client or two that's trying to buy her out (haha) she has no interest but you never know. One might actually have the means to do it but it would cost him 1500 a week at least. See how long that lasts! And as she said to me "I could never be a one dick girl".
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_4032.jpg‎   IMG_4034.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape