Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13319

    Magnolia is tired of playing third fiddle

    I think most agree that the $200 Renton FS AMP scene is currently ranked Good #1, Bliss #2, Magnolia #3, and then all the remaining upsell /260 spots (Highland, Diva, Alternative, Tuk house) are the 2nd tier.

    Dropped by Magnolia over the weekend and re-discovered two ATFs of mine: Jessica and Candy.

    Jessica and I caught up during her excellent massage. We realized we've known each other for 5 years. She's tall, has a very thin yoga body, natural Bs with gumdrops, amazing ass in dg where I couldn't hold on any longer. She's all safety these days but used to be BBBJ. I didn't pry because even her CBJ is great. Excellent eye contact.

    She's tight and light and enjoys a spirited romp. If you like grippy lips don't miss doggie.

    After the excellent visit she asked my opinion of how they could be more busy. She said she knows about Good and Bliss and told me they plan to add mirrors soon. I told her the best way to be busy is bring pretty girls with good service and no rush at flat rate pricing. I hope that's exactly what they do.

    They're starting off the month great because the current second girl at Magnolia is natural beauty Candy. Moose21 initially reviewed her in 2023 at Magnolia Burien. I saw her later in Tacoma. She's great and I plan to return soon to reconnect.

    So that's my Magnolia report. Not at all busy. I was there at lunch and never heard a doorbell.

    If you tell Jessica or Candy that Big Monkey sent you, I suspect they’ll welcome you warmly.

    They seem motivated to compete with Good.

  2. #13318

    Apartment AMPs

    Anyone have any good stories about apartment asians? I usually stick to real businesses, but I'm intrigued. Feels unnecessarily extra sketchy.

  3. #13317

    Sindy at Good. She will be working at Shanghai in November.

    Saw Sindy at Good. The usual $$ and everything that comes with it. CIM finish. She will be back in November and will be at Shanghai. Saw Alyssa while entering and had a brief chat with her while leaving.

  4. #13316

    Good lineup

    Quote Originally Posted by TexasToast31  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone verify if Good got new girls and offer recommendations. I'm looking for Coco type. Thanks.
    Today only- the one and only Alyssa. Someone must have called in sick.

    Sindy-leaves for NY in 4 days. Get her while you can.

    Niko-unsure.

    Safe to say there'll be at least 2 new faces by the end of the week.

    Someone please bring them a can of air freshener. The smell of melting latex was stronger than usual today.

  5. #13315

    Tina at bliss

    Quote Originally Posted by DamianDono  [View Original Post]
    Did I miss out on the big titties?
    I'm assuming you're referring to Tina from Bliss. Sadly Today 7/28 is her last day.

  6. #13314

    Mia Spa

    I'm going to be in West Seattle next week. I didn't see a review on Mia Spa near White Center.

    Recommend or Pass?

  7. #13313

    Is Tina gone today?

    Did I miss out on the big titties?

  8. #13312
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnnieb33  [View Original Post]
    Hi fellow mongers, are there any parlors that offer BBFS. I can't release with a condom.
    If you don't want grannies, maybe ask for that BBFS with providers younger than 35?

  9. #13311
    Quote Originally Posted by MitchCor  [View Original Post]
    Are the Good girls still 200/ hr? Looks like Bliss is 200 hh /260/ hr now. I need the hour for 2 shots.
    Yup. At least it was Wednesday night.

  10. #13310

    Correct rate

    Quote Originally Posted by MitchCor  [View Original Post]
    Are the Good girls still 200/ hr? Looks like Bliss is 200 hh /260/ hr now. I need the hour for 2 shots.
    Yes that's correct. For Good, though. You might want to check for 2 shots. Might be extra charge.

  11. #13309

    New girls at good

    Can anyone verify if Good got new girls and offer recommendations. I'm looking for Coco type. Thanks.

  12. #13308
    Quote Originally Posted by LorenDaiz  [View Original Post]
    I'm sure there are others but these are the ones I know of. Euro touch, sun spa, golden, kings, VIP, all Lynnwood.
    Do any of these have women that are not grannies?

  13. #13307
    Are the Good girls still 200/ hr? Looks like Bliss is 200 hh /260/ hr now. I need the hour for 2 shots.

    Quote Originally Posted by AussieFury  [View Original Post]
    Great body. Pretty China doll face. Tallish for a Chinese girl. Shaved TIIIIIIIGHT kitty. No gag reflex. Took a legitimate face fucking like a champ. Checked my tonsils from the other end with DEEP rimming. Lips that grrrrrrrip. Finished me in a high arch doggie as she begged to be fucked harder.

    Excellent English. No translator needed.

    Playful as fuck. Like Alyssa level. Make sure you can watch her in the mirror. She's hot as hell from every angle.

    Just put down the donation and let her cook.

    She likes it soft and hard. When I asked if I could put it in her ass she said "Only if I can fuck your ass first. " I can't tell for sure but she MAY have been serious.

    Shockingly good post massage.

    Tell her Big Monkey is your buddy and she'll know that you know. Ya know? .

  14. #13306
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtBurgler  [View Original Post]
    I'll jump in here for my Bliss review.

    2 visits, both this week.

    1st time drew Tina who rocked my entire reality for an hour. She might be back in LA by now. I'll miss her.

    Today I drew Freya. She's tiny and hotter than Beelzebub's butt-plug. That said, it's a for sure YMMV situation. It could have been her mood or that I wasn't her type or anything really but "going through the motions" doesn't begin to describe it. I could be wrong but I got the feeling that she probably prefers the younger clientele. I mean she's what. 20-ish? Who could blame her? I feel the same about women my age-that's why I was there in the first place. I packed it in early with all the hatchlings still in the nest. I'll have to get that taken care of in Tacoma tomorrow.

    Anyways, the new girl was settling in today. I didn't get a good look but Tina assured me that her replacement was going to be an even more highly skilled friend of hers from LA. I'll grab her next time.

    Cheers.
    Tina told me it was her roommate. Her name is Blue. She also mentioned I would like her because she likes it hard and deep. Also likes it in her ass. I look forward to a visit.

  15. #13305

    Miko

    Quote Originally Posted by GeniusCasanova  [View Original Post]
    Hi, stopped by Good Massage in the afternoon on a Thursday. Was met by a cute girl in pink, didn't catch her name. She sat me down in the kitchen and I saw someone else get moved into a room, then I got seated in a chair hidden by a folding portable wall LOL. Discreet. Then I saw a girl who I later found out was Nancy usher someone out and then eventually come get me. I asked to shower and after I was done, Nancy got me back in the room I just saw somebody leave. This place was busy for a random Thursday afternoon, so I was expecting to be a little rushed. Asked for an hour and got a halfway decent massage from Nancy. On flip, she asked if I wanted a shag and I said yes, she asked for the money, and I got back down. Got some light nipple play, BBBJ started, and then she hopped on for some 69. Tasted clean, I love DATY and 69. After a bit of that she said she wanted to fuck so she hopped on and I heard someone come in through the front door and she listened a bit while she rode. Pretty snug, but not as snug as Miko. I miss her LOL. I got her in ACG, Mish, Doggy, and then asked her to suck to completion. Finished in her mouth and she went to spit and then came back with some water. I was probably in and out in 40 minutes, seemed a bit rushed and mechanical, but I suppose I wasn't too disappointed. I wish I would've seen the girl in pink, I thought she was cuter.

    Bonus: I saw that girl everyone was talking about at Bliss, she's definitely a cutie, got some decent service, but there wasn't too much chemistry. Angela, Alyssa, and Miko are all stars and are good at setting the mood.

    Looking to checkout Shangri-la soon, hopefully there's someone good there. Does anyone know if Miko (Angela) is still there?
    Miko / Angela was behind the Subway on 4th last time I saw her. She was at M st south of 38th last I heard. Just texted her-If she answers I'll update with a location.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape