Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,491 to 5,505 of 40027
-
07-29-24 16:17 #34537Senior Member

Posts: 754Disagree
No need to make a trip specifically to Broadway for this you can get L1 + teasing at nearly every AMP.
Broadway mamasan needs to get her shit together I went again last week and yet again, over run with mongers. I went midweek supposedly at their slow time frame of day but it was still a shit show.
She lets 2 dudes in the door as I'm standing at the front desk. On my way through the curtain I pass another monger on his way out, direct eye contact 2 inches away from each other. Past the curtain another monger passes me in the hall, 2 more mongers sitting in that closet at the end of the hall, door wide open. I enter the room they told me to go into, a monger is in there getting dressed.
I saw 7 fucking dudes face to face in the span of 30 seconds. Mamasan must be greedy af she's only got 4 rooms but still lets more guys in than she has rooms with zero regard for anyone's privacy.
Fuck this place if you have any concerns at all about discretion b/c mamasan couldnt give a shit less about your privacy.
Originally Posted by Nowhere500
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-24 13:37 #34536Senior Member

Posts: 64Sxl
Thanks for the detailed information. I really appreciate it. I can't wait to try Emily out.
Originally Posted by RealDealRic
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-24 13:16 #34535Senior Member

Posts: 377Broadway Spa
Best place for this is probably Broadway Spa.
Originally Posted by Clark2020
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-24 13:05 #34534Senior Member

Posts: 148Vivi at Sunny on Halsted in Chicago
Anyone ever try Vivi at Sunny spa on Halsted? I hear she is there a couple days a week and wondering how the experience was.
-
07-29-24 12:21 #34533Senior Member

Posts: 302Not bs
I have 5 or 6 in my current rotation that give me that for $200. Most will come in to the spa an hour or hour and a half early. I would never pay these rates to be the 3rd or 4th guy of the day. If you have something to share, I will give you intel. No SXL, Orange, PPS places, etc.
Originally Posted by BringBackBp
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-24 12:10 #34532Senior Member

Posts: 112Bs
[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
07-29-24 11:23 #34531Senior Member

Posts: 148Zoey at Princess Thai
Anyone try her? I saw her and she looked great but curious what the experience has been.
-
07-29-24 11:20 #34530Senior Member

Posts: 148Best deep tissue massage
Looking for a spot where they really got down deep for the massage. I like a hard massage and seems like most places they go soft.
Your best place and provider for a hard deep tissue massage! Ready, go.
-
07-29-24 09:59 #34529Senior Member

Posts: 302Rent is too damn high
These are escort rates. Just my 2 cents, but I wouldn't pay $300+ if there isn't a comfortable bed to play on. Better choices out there for less.
Originally Posted by RealDealRic
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-24 09:42 #34528Senior Member

Posts: 190Itch
Got the itch today. Orange is my default out or convinience. But which provider is best right now for only 30 minute quickie. ? Doesn't have to be orange.
-
07-28-24 16:13 #34527Senior Member

Posts: 1605Thank you.
I Wish there was a way to "pin" a post on this forum as this question gets asked often. Very good information here.
Thank you for using real numbers and real descriptions of each action. It's appreciated.
Originally Posted by RealDealRic
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-24 14:19 #34526Banned Member

Posts: 18Emily & Bebe Rates
Was only there twice while I was in town.
Originally Posted by SGettyMan
[View Original Post]
On top of $60 (30 minutes) or $80 (60 minutes) House fee.
Emily's Rates.
$120 BBBJ.
$160 BBBJ while she is naked.
$220 GFE BBBJ Covered Sex.
$260 GFE BBBJ. Bare Sex.
-.
Bebe.
$220 BBBJ and Covered Sex.
$260 BBBJ Covered Sex And Anal.
She also likes to gurgle your cum at no extra charge.
Personally like Emily but can't got wrong with the Anal Queen of Chicago.
-
07-28-24 13:08 #34525Senior Member

Posts: 64Sxl
I will be up in a few weeks and was wondering what the rates are for different levels of service at SXL? PM me if needed. TIA.
-
07-27-24 09:14 #34524Senior Member

Posts: 129The tip doesn't include house fee so youd be payin from 2. 2-2. 4 and I've never been to orange sorry I can't help with any extra info about them.
Originally Posted by HumpyDumpty
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-24 09:04 #34523Senior Member

Posts: 40Linda
Back to Pure, Seems like they had 3 different girls working.
Linda is very sexi and soft spoken. Super sweet.
No bad attitudes or hurry up BS. Asian / Chinese I think.
She gave me nice basic massage and body rub with oil.
Head massage too.
After 15 minutes or so I rolled over and just started; no real talking. HJ, BJ and CG. That's all but it was really good. I think she would've let me do more but I couldn't hold back.
I hope she's still around the next time I come to town.











Reply With Quote





