Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 706 to 720 of 5075
-
08-14-24 02:07 #4370Senior Member

Posts: 133Anyone see ms. Ellagant recently? Seeing mixed messages on her NO list and having new surnames she's going by. She's been around for a while so not sure what's going on or if other people are using her profile.
Not sure how to feel about her, something might be sketchy.
-
08-13-24 13:55 #4369Senior Member

Posts: 818Really interesting site. Signed up & deluged with offers, though many are from thousands of miles away. Just for kicks, tried accepting a ($50) offer from a MILFy Asian. Not sure what will come of it, but the women vary widely by age and "offer. " Did see one rough-looking 50 year old wanting to be a "sugarbaby" LOL. Lots of 20-somethings. Site operates on "credits" and you could burn through $50-100 just conversing. Will report once I have actual contact. At this point, the offer I responded to could be just a number-gathering operation. Mostly harmless, but my WhatsApp is bombarded with "investment group" messages from a number-gathering operation on WeChat.
Originally Posted by WiseTraveler
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-24 11:56 #4368Senior Member

Posts: 616Mandy Rhea
https://tryst.link/escort/mandyrhea
Has anyone had the pleasure? I am going to be in LA on the 15th, May have to TOFTT if no one has seen her.
-
08-13-24 09:54 #4367Senior Member

Posts: 395If you are familiar with the sugarbowl, consider Whatsyourprice. While many can be flaky, if you start messaging now and getting to the point of texting directly, you could probably work something out. Can't say it will be cheaper and it takes more effort but the actual sessions are likely to be more GFE with fewer restrictions. If you have limited windows, then try agencies. There's a Humaniplex thread on this forum as well.
Originally Posted by KingOfTheCrop
[View Original Post]
Seeking has become a bot / scammer / onlyfans infested shit show. Haven't tried SecretBenefits in over a year but it was my go to when traveling. Far more PPM-friendly.
Never send money in advance.
-
08-11-24 23:11 #4366Regular Member

Posts: 20Looking to splurge on some college hotties.
Need recommendations for a college hotties in the Southbay or west side area of LA.
I'm going to be in LA end of this week and next weekend.
It's my birthday and I've got extra cash. Planning on enjoying myself and blowing through $1 k-$2 k.
Ideal 18-24, white or Latina. GFE.
I don't normally monger with this much cash but once in a while I'll spend it.
PD is full of reviews that are too good to be true so I'm scouring the boards here but figured I'd put a friendly request.
I've got plenty of reviews posted in the San Diego boards.
Thank you all in advance!
-
08-11-24 16:40 #4365Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977Negative ions
https://us-losangeles.bedpage.com/bo.../23273272.html
This one is the latest to populate that shithole space on Westwood across from the 99 ranch market and next to some kind of boxing glove store. Avoid.
-
08-11-24 13:51 #4364Senior Member

Posts: 196Any good stories with fetlife
Any of you guys have any good stories or encouters using fetlife? I've been to a few munches and parties.
Sorry if this is the wrong thread.
-
08-11-24 10:57 #4363Senior Member

Posts: 395If the provider has a multi-year track record and is active on local forums (TER, etc.) I don't sweat the deposit as much unless there are recent no show / ghosted reports. I'm just too cheap to book with anyone now who would require a deposit as it usually means $500/ hr plus.
Originally Posted by Sipping
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-24 02:14 #4362Senior Member

Posts: 81Peachydaisy
Been mia on this hobby, been leaning more towards strip clubs lately but decided to pull the plug since it was a decent price on HE. Typically not a FS guy until I get comfortable. Asian goes by peachydaisy on pd & lily irl / tryst. Hosts at a pretty nice apartment complex in dtla and also works at synn industry atm if any interested. Opted for just 300 for the hour since her FS was 1 k which is ridiculous for me LOL. Starts with the massage and was mediocre at best no techniques or trying to attempt to get some work done at least. Quickly the flip came and finished me off pretty quickly while sitting reverse cowgirl holding her pretty firm nice manmades. Didn't even last 45 minutes session def was rushing me to get in / out. Pretty disappointed, typically there would be more action into the massage and effort also the fact that all she did was talk about herself mostly & try to get to know me at all made it really feel like we clicked. She would also override my thoughts on my opinions on questions she asked for me and found that to be a turnoff. She has a cat as well that was roaming around staring at me the whole time which was funny.
She was nice though just not my type personally wise & wouldn't repeat. Didn't enjoy my session, wish I stayed home lmao. Understand its a business but same time feel like I wanted to feel more relaxed not only phsyically / mentally as well. Maybe yours is different.
Hope you get a better experience than me if you do lift her up.
-
08-10-24 15:01 #4361Senior Member

Posts: 37Sara Kay aka Kelly Parker?
Sara Kay aka Kelly Parker?
https://privatedelights.ch/profile/meetsarakay
https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/KellyParker
Anyone seen this redhead yet? Seems to bounce back and forth between LA and San Diego. Always had a thing for petite redheads but still not sure about her.
-
08-01-24 18:34 #4360Senior Member

Posts: 52Deposits
I've had it happen a few times where I set a date with one of these deposit girls and she never even mentioned the deposit and everything went fine. They either really need the business or just use the threat of a deposit to weed out casuals.
Originally Posted by Chupacabra
[View Original Post]
Last edited by Sipping; 08-01-24 at 18:59. Reason: Tylis, title
-
08-01-24 04:13 #4359Senior Member

Posts: 422400 for a half hour seems high to me, but that's a personal decision everyone has to make. But the 20% deposit (any deposit, really) is a deal breaker for me. Let us know how it goes if you see her.
Originally Posted by Sipping
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-24 16:33 #4358Senior Member

Posts: 196Facial leads?
Recently had a date with a p star I'd had my eye on for a while.
She did two scenes with Facefucking and I just had to snatch her up while I had the chance.
I used to jerk to those chicks all the time.
I went through the list of p stars that have done work with them and looked if the have any ads up because I would love to visit them.
Out of like 30 girls I could only find like 2 -3 escort ads. If you guys have any leads let me know.
Like metal kitty, or laci hurst.
-
07-31-24 11:57 #4357Senior Member

Posts: 52Starr Serena
Petite young goth girl. New on tryst in the past couple of weeks I think. Prices seem reasonable. Any info?
https://tryst.link/escort/starrserenaxo
-
07-29-24 12:17 #4356Regular Member

Posts: 71Meow meow
I have noticed her for a while now and she looks hot as fuck, but 6 ben franklins is a non starter for me. On top of that, reviews on PD mention light GFE and CBJ. Don't care how hot you are, I'm not dropping 6 bones for CBJ / light GFE.
Originally Posted by Yths4
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






