Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 44 of 385 FirstFirst ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 94 144 ... LastLast
Results 646 to 660 of 5766
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5121

    Satori Day Spa

    Has anyone ever been here? Rmaps says theres asians and latinas? Just wondering!

  2. #5120
    Quote Originally Posted by IronFist1  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone been there recently? I'm not sure what it's called now. Located behind the Bojangle's at Kennerly Crossing.
    The signs just say Massage Therapy, but it's still Bamboo. In the last couple of years when I've gone, I've only heard another client was there twice. Once they were already there and I heard them leave shortly after I got there. The other time a woman showed up about half way through my massage, so I was told couldn't make any noise. Even with the door closed. Only offering HE as far as I can tell. No UTC touching. When I go, it's mostly for a pretty good massage. Otherwise, it's lackluster. . 8/. 4.

  3. #5119
    Quote Originally Posted by IronFist1  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone been there recently? I'm not sure what it's called now. Located behind the Bojangle's at Kennerly Crossing.
    I just went to Bamboo last weekend. Can't remember the girls name, Keke I think, pretty, stacked and tight body, mid 30's age.

    Really awesome massage, she walked on my back until it popped top to bottom. Some light touch teasing then flip was the usual. I didn't ask for anything above and beyond. Was 80, left 40 tip.

  4. #5118

    Old Bamboo

    Has anyone been there recently? I'm not sure what it's called now. Located behind the Bojangle's at Kennerly Crossing.

  5. #5117
    Quote Originally Posted by Nate0110  [View Original Post]
    Out of towner staying downtown next week. The one strip club in town sounds like a total waste, any decent massage parlors downtown? The ones with good reviews all seem to be outside the city- not the end of the world and I'll take the Uber ride. What's the best one in general sounds like the 4 Seasons? Thanks for any info.
    4 Seasons is the best bet if you want a full menu and good looks. New Energy, Bliss Wellness, and a few others locally are good options for the standard handshake and give better massages IMO. Nice and A Top up in Harbison are a bit of a toss up currently and I wouldn't roll the dice on them with the other options out there.

  6. #5116

    Downtown

    Out of towner staying downtown next week. The one strip club in town sounds like a total waste, any decent massage parlors downtown? The ones with good reviews all seem to be outside the city- not the end of the world and I'll take the Uber ride. What's the best one in general sounds like the 4 Seasons? Thanks for any info.

  7. #5115
    Quote Originally Posted by Sclimo1  [View Original Post]
    Went on Monday for a 1 hr visit & drew Bebe. Tall thin 35-45 yr old K girl from Queens, NY (aren't they all?) with stand-up B's, trim butt and shaved Kitty. Described by Mamasaun as a "Little Doll" (she was). Nice shower with no extensive play, back to the room. Like always, "I said, play first massage later". Played and sucked on the girls then progressed to 69 which she seemed to enjoy. Did some CG then finished with Mish with a big baby gravy dump on my part. Quite satisfying. She's been here for 3 weeks leaving in 2. 80 to the house with 160 to her. Seems to be the going rate.
    I always leave 140 for the tip on the table and they are fine with it. Not sure if it's because I've been there before or not, but just an FYI.

  8. #5114

    Four Seasons Visit

    Quote Originally Posted by Remington251  [View Original Post]
    Full menu is available. Nice, young ladies (mid-twenties / early thirties). Attractive with good assets. Massage is mehhhh. I have always had a good experience here.
    Went on Monday for a 1 hr visit & drew Bebe. Tall thin 35-45 yr old K girl from Queens, NY (aren't they all?) with stand-up B's, trim butt and shaved Kitty. Described by Mamasaun as a "Little Doll" (she was). Nice shower with no extensive play, back to the room. Like always, "I said, play first massage later". Played and sucked on the girls then progressed to 69 which she seemed to enjoy. Did some CG then finished with Mish with a big baby gravy dump on my part. Quite satisfying. She's been here for 3 weeks leaving in 2. 80 to the house with 160 to her. Seems to be the going rate.

  9. #5113

    A Top Ain't What it used to be

    I went like a month or so ago and yeah they had one very nice but older women, her massage was terrible. The girl that was there before (I think her name was Lisa) was fantastic on the massage and the flip. I don't think A Top is what it used to be. Its such a mixed bag you may luck out and get a nice girl and a decent massage but I bet you'll likely get an older woman who's very nice but give bad massages and rushes you out, not worth the money. Try at your own risk. I say this as someone who used to go there on a regular basis like a year ago.

    Quote Originally Posted by MagistyX  [View Original Post]
    Hey fellow Mongers! I was wondering if anyone has been to A Top recently? It hasnt been talked about in a while and I know the reviews werent that great before. Wondering if anything has changed since then?
    .

  10. #5112
    Quote Originally Posted by MomsSpaghetti  [View Original Post]
    I would imagine it's a very similar experience. At least it was for me. Table shower, massage and pick your poison. I've always gotten my entire time and they aren't rushed.
    Full menu is available. Nice, young ladies (mid-twenties / early thirties). Attractive with good assets. Massage is mehhhh. I have always had a good experience here.

  11. #5111
    I would imagine it's a very similar experience. At least it was for me. Table shower, massage and pick your poison. I've always gotten my entire time and they aren't rushed.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sclimo1  [View Original Post]
    I am planning on visiting 4 Seasons for the first time. I usually go to Charlotte AMPs but I don't feel like making the drive. This is my first time trying 4 Seasons. Any tips on who I should see or what to expect?

    TIA.

  12. #5110

    A Top Therapy

    Hey fellow Mongers! I was wondering if anyone has been to A Top recently? It hasnt been talked about in a while and I know the reviews werent that great before. Wondering if anything has changed since then?

  13. #5109

    4 Seasons

    I am planning on visiting 4 Seasons for the first time. I usually go to Charlotte AMPs but I don't feel like making the drive. This is my first time trying 4 Seasons. Any tips on who I should see or what to expect?

    TIA.

  14. #5108
    Quote Originally Posted by BetterTogether  [View Original Post]
    I like bliss wellness spa. Always been good for me. If you are looking for FS then 4 seasons seems to be the spot for that. Not really what I'm into. I travel a lot and can't afford FS every week but spas like bliss I can, so that what I do. The outcome is the same to me so why pay more to get there. LOL.
    Since I believe in TOFTT I tried Bliss recently and will rate it above Satori where I had gone previously. Good massage (although not quite as good as Satori, but close enough) with a table shower, and a much more thorough ending vs the rather short one at Satori. The ladies were nice, and spoke reasonable english. I drew Jade and her back walk actually got some good cracks out. I'd repeat again, although it's close to NE and Kim is a long time staple of mine.

    I think out of the standard non FS places in town Bliss ranks near the top.

  15. #5107

    Code word?

    Quote Originally Posted by LatinaLover2  [View Original Post]
    Sr. Member out of the recent loop. Needs help. Not long ago I read about some code words for level 1 2 3. Assuming 1 HE 2 BJ 3 FS. Being a fan of level 2 can anyone recommend a good massage and a level 2 service?

    Thanks in advance!
    I think the word is Cash 80,100, 120 or 140 depending.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape