rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 314 of 2488 FirstFirst ... 214 264 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 364 414 814 1314 ... LastLast
Results 4,696 to 4,710 of 37316
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #32621

    Same experience

    Quote Originally Posted by MongBong  [View Original Post]
    0-3 with providers. No new complaints, so ol' shit. I thought after I finally saw the puerto rican princess after almost a year of trying, things would get easier. After trying earlier in the week, got to timely response on Friday, got the address. 30 minutes go by, no room number, I pull off. 30 minutes later "OMG I didn't see this". Whatever. Just for shits and giggles tried again Sunday around 11. I was coming back from the beach around 4 before I got a "hey". Tried the black girl Japan, ghosted the convo. Messaged Pepper, nothing. Not sure what the point of posting ads day after day is if there's never going to be a response. Oh well, money saved.
    Been having the same experience lately. Maybe the rates have gone up because they're not willing to respond to anyone except once every few days.

  2. #32620
    Car date LOL Just fell outa my chair.

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueSkies80  [View Original Post]
    She wanted $. 6 for a qv car date, I said no thank you and wished her well.

  3. #32619

    3 strikes

    0-3 with providers. No new complaints, so ol' shit. I thought after I finally saw the puerto rican princess after almost a year of trying, things would get easier. After trying earlier in the week, got to timely response on Friday, got the address. 30 minutes go by, no room number, I pull off. 30 minutes later "OMG I didn't see this". Whatever. Just for shits and giggles tried again Sunday around 11. I was coming back from the beach around 4 before I got a "hey". Tried the black girl Japan, ghosted the convo. Messaged Pepper, nothing. Not sure what the point of posting ads day after day is if there's never going to be a response. Oh well, money saved.

  4. #32618

    Anyone meet Jeni?

    Has anyone met up with Jeni from tryst before? Sent a few messages back and forth but would love to hear a real review before I pull the trigger.

    https://tryst.link/escort/againnagainpls

  5. #32617

    Expensive

    Quote Originally Posted by Gobig2  [View Original Post]
    Any luck with this one?
    She wanted $. 6 for a qv car date, I said no thank you and wished her well.

  6. #32616

  7. #32615
    Any luck with this one?

    Quote Originally Posted by Mankind99  [View Original Post]

  8. #32614
    Quote Originally Posted by LeanCuisine777  [View Original Post]
    Her ad in 2025 be like.
    😂128514;129315;.

  9. #32613

    Not yet

    Quote Originally Posted by Mankind99  [View Original Post]
    I talked to her but she is to young for me. 19. Just like them a little bit more seasoned.

  10. #32612

    Tryst

    Quote Originally Posted by Geronimo808  [View Original Post]
    Good luck, I've seen 3 different ones on tryst and bbj was the farthest I've gotten.
    That's like Russian roulette with your life. No way. Lmao.

  11. #32611

    Ultimate Bliss

    Has anyone seen this one before? I'm trying to line something up but comms are linking correctly.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/173668354

    I'm really trying to dream before she leaves the area.

  12. #32610

    Better hurry!

    Quote Originally Posted by Dls9090  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lynch...-/919424632714

    I feel like I'm watching a time lapse of a woman transitioning to a man!
    Her ad in 2025 be like.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20240728_012135_Chrome.jpg‎   Screenshot_20240728_012002_Chrome.jpg‎  

  13. #32609

    Tryst

    Quote Originally Posted by HoneyRoasted  [View Original Post]
    Any of them girls from Tryst or Eros doing BBFS? If they're going to charge those prices I might as well fill them up. Any tips would be appreciated.
    Good luck, I've seen 3 different ones on tryst and bbj was the farthest I've gotten.

  14. #32608

    Kat?

    Seeing lots of ads for Kat on STG and the newer pics look good. Can't seem to find anything here. Anyone have any info on her by chance?

  15. #32607

    Something new

    Any of them girls from Tryst or Eros doing BBFS? If they're going to charge those prices I might as well fill them up. Any tips would be appreciated.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape