Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 315 of 2488 FirstFirst ... 215 265 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 365 415 815 1315 ... LastLast
Results 4,711 to 4,725 of 37320
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #32610

    Better hurry!

    Quote Originally Posted by Dls9090  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lynch...-/919424632714

    I feel like I'm watching a time lapse of a woman transitioning to a man!
    Her ad in 2025 be like.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20240728_012135_Chrome.jpg‎   Screenshot_20240728_012002_Chrome.jpg‎  

  2. #32609

    Tryst

    Quote Originally Posted by HoneyRoasted  [View Original Post]
    Any of them girls from Tryst or Eros doing BBFS? If they're going to charge those prices I might as well fill them up. Any tips would be appreciated.
    Good luck, I've seen 3 different ones on tryst and bbj was the farthest I've gotten.

  3. #32608

    Kat?

    Seeing lots of ads for Kat on STG and the newer pics look good. Can't seem to find anything here. Anyone have any info on her by chance?

  4. #32607

    Something new

    Any of them girls from Tryst or Eros doing BBFS? If they're going to charge those prices I might as well fill them up. Any tips would be appreciated.

  5. #32606

    Madison

    Saw her in STG. Had been eyeing her up for a bit. The short and skinny is, she looks nothing like those pictures she posts. She is definitely not HWP, but her breast's aren't bad: it's just what is under them. She claimed she had a sore in her mouth, so no BBBJ. FS was tree-hunnit. She is manic, won't stop talking. Would be a neighbor you would avoid. Sex was average, doesn't look at the clock. I think her ad says she is 40. Either she has a a seriously hard 40 years or she is much older than that. Nice enough woman, but I won't be seeing her again.

  6. #32605

    Yep she's real

    Quote Originally Posted by Summerinthecity  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this girl? Never seen an ad where you propose the donation.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/173427981
    I've seen her a few months ago. She is the real deal, though I haven't seen her since she revamped her ad. Very nice and bubbly. GFE friendly.

    Believed I did the hh for either 160 or 200 but it was worth it.

  7. #32604
    Quote Originally Posted by Dls9090  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lynch...-/919424632714

    I feel like I'm watching a time lapse of a woman transitioning to a man!
    I definitely agree with you assessment of the photos. Communication wasn't too bad she is tiny. There are a fair number of rules.

  8. #32603

    Anyone seen this one?


  9. #32602
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lynch...-/919424632714

    I feel like I'm watching a time lapse of a woman transitioning to a man!

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueSkies80  [View Original Post]
    Search under my review "Brittany works in a pinch" I talked her down to. 8 but probably should have walked away.

  10. #32601

    Fantasy Fufiller

    Has anyone been able to reach this one? I've made contact but then she drops off the grid.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...7/854596598491

  11. #32600

    Cona

    Whats her donation?

  12. #32599

    Brittany. Well reviewed and not worth it

    Quote Originally Posted by BareBackJack  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone tell me if this lady is legit? I won't see anyone in Henrico unless I know they are real. A review would be helpful but not necessary.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richmond/female-escorts/caucasian_w/hump-day-come-relax-a-little-/142275725689


    Thanks,

    Jack.
    Search under my review "Brittany works in a pinch" I talked her down to. 8 but probably should have walked away.

  13. #32598
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1772

    Real but.

    Quote Originally Posted by BareBackJack  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone tell me if this lady is legit? I won't see anyone in Henrico unless I know they are real. A review would be helpful but not necessary.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richmond/female-escorts/caucasian_w/hump-day-come-relax-a-little-/142275725689


    Thanks,

    Jack.
    She's def real but that last photo is the absolute best you can hope for (looks wise) at this point. When she first hit the scene she was fun enough (short curvy girl w a great ass) but years of too many rocks and cocks have taken their toll. The last time I saw her in person I turned and walked away. For about 2 years we had a standing Sunday morning suck-fuck date but now? No thanks. I also hear she is MADLY over priced these days.

  14. #32597
    Shill for GFE Ignore all posts


    Posts: 13

    Cona

    [Deleted by Admin]

    You are a shill for GFE, this is the last time I'm simply banning the account. The next time you do this I will ban any reviews about your place. I will no longer allow any mention of the place and will immediately ban any users that do so.

    A2

  15. #32596

    Legit?

    Can anyone tell me if this lady is legit? I won't see anyone in Henrico unless I know they are real. A review would be helpful but not necessary.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richmond/female-escorts/caucasian_w/hump-day-come-relax-a-little-/142275725689


    Thanks,

    Jack.
    Last edited by BareBackJack; 07-25-24 at 17:58. Reason: Forgot link

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape