Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1043

    Thank you Cookie

    Thanks for the post Cookie Jar. Devoid of any BS I will reiterate that I did enjoy being with Nicole PRIOR to arriving at the Holiday Inn. We went to the Diner, talked about all sorts of things, some decent food, etc.

    Certainly no one is at "fault" here. I do not hold a grudge aginst Nicole. Undeniably Cookie, all the girls are subject to abuse in the most unpleasant ways.

    My viewpoint, as corny as this may sound, is that no matter what an individuals station in life mutual respect must be given. In my nearly half a century I have taken pleanty of abuse in all forms. I can take it, But I honestly do not have it in me to dish it; an emotional waste of time.

    I am out there mongering-the girls are out there providing. To me, there is no difference between I, the monger and she, the provider.

    Best regards and keep posting Cookie!,

    Old School

  2. #1042

    Re: Nicole...

    Quote Originally Posted by Old School 62
    I have only been a very rare poster on the Phili board - I have only done the loop now twice. My first loop expidition yielded me Nicole.

    Nicole is a complicated lady - you certainly know that Cookie. I spent nearly two days with her at a nearby Holiday Inn. She is alot a fun to talk to but in my experience the negatives were many.

    First, I do not do drugs nor drink nor smoke cigs (yes, I'm a fu----- boyscout).

    From the ordering of massive amounts of food at the diner (which she takes back to the streets with her) to the comatose state for well over a day (Sans, why we were at the HD for two days), she nearly drive me out of my mind.

    In short, an overall nightmare. Nicole could not stop shooting up.

    It all begins right after we arrive at the Holiday Inn. She immediatly shoots up then goes to take a shower before we do the deed. So I'm waiting in bed watching tube - and waiting, and waiting, and waiting.

    Finally I go to check up on her and the shower is on, the bathroom is thick with steem and Nicole is passed out on the bathroom floor. That's the story for the entire time I spent with her: Shoot up, pass out. Shoot up, pass out.

    Eventually I said F--- It and let her sleep it off. She never got any money from me anyway cause she could never do anything. I voluntarily offered her 50 when I took her "Home".

    Before checking out in the A.M. of day two, we eat breakfast at the Hotel restaurant. She continually nods out all during breakfast. I mean shit - people are looking at us, she's falling face down in her grits, even the waitress asked me if she needed a damn ambulance.

    Hey, Nicole is a nice girl; I honestly mean that. But she is definitly a no date.

    Old School 62
    Old School,

    Sorry to hear about your misadventure with Nicole. Most of the girls who work Kensington Ave are on one drug or another. Some of them use more then one. It is hard to tell what’s up with them on first contact. But, I find it best to cut off contact as soon as possible when you get with a nodder. I knew Nicole was a shooter, but she had no drugs when she was with me. In fact, she is just back from an extended stay and most of the visible sighs have dried up. She said that she did need something, but she was willing to wait. That’s the way I like it. When ever possible, I discourage the carrying of drugs when a girl is with me. It is true that you can never tell if a girl already has her own supply. It’s one thing to get stopped with a known streetwalker in you car, who probably has warrants, it’s another thing to get stopped with a girl carrying baggies of drugs.

    I don’t know what you could have done to avoid the problem, I was not there and I don’t know everything, but after the first episode you should have insisted she wait or go back to Kensington Ave. I would have done it in a nice way, but I would have gotten her out of my room. It would have been hard, she is after all a nice girl and a pretty one to boot, but right is right, I would have wanted to protect myself by getting her out of there.

    In any event, she was lucky to have been with a gentleman. Some guys would have fucked her drugged out comatose body (as long as it was still warm), took pictures of her in the most compromising positions possible, than waited until the wee hours of the morning and dropped her off somewhere in a vacate lot to sleep it off.

    Better luck next time.

    By the way, I neither smoke nor take drugs. I will have a beer or glass of wine now and then. I am no Boy Scout, but neither am I the devil.

    CookyJar

  3. #1041

    Patio

    Anybody have any updated info on the Patio?

  4. #1040

    we just cant be that "nice guy"

    Hey Ol' School,

    Sorry you had to have that experience, but we just can't afford to be that "nice guy. " It is so rare these girls have a safe, dry place with heat and food too! Dang. I've been there and it is a shame you have to keep a short leash on them. Not just so we get some head but so they don't kill themselves.

    L T M

  5. #1039
    Quote Originally Posted by NobodyYouKnow
    Red hair? oh, yeah, she has that too. Excuse me, I'll be in my bunk now.

    LMFAO - That about says it all...

  6. #1038
    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar

    What do you think?

    CookyJar
    I think I should move to Philly. Damn.

  7. #1037

    Nicole...

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar
    Nicole has a wonderful smile. Unlike many of her co-workers, she does have a full set. I do believe that a good sense of humor in a girl is a plus. It helps when everyone can relax and be themselves. A nice smile, an accommodating and adventitious nature, good looks and a spinner; what more could you ask for?

    Hummmm! I wonder! What’s put that big smile on her face? Why is she laughing? Did she beat me at our game of strip chess? Did she earn that first cigarette after sex smoke?

    What do you think?

    CookyJar
    I have only been a very rare poster on the Phili board - I have only done the loop now twice. My first loop expidition yielded me Nicole.

    Nicole is a complicated lady - you certainly know that Cookie. I spent nearly two days with her at a nearby Holiday Inn. She is alot a fun to talk to but in my experience the negatives were many.

    First, I do not do drugs nor drink nor smoke cigs (yes, I'm a fu----- boyscout).

    From the ordering of massive amounts of food at the diner (which she takes back to the streets with her) to the comatose state for well over a day (Sans, why we were at the HD for two days), she nearly drive me out of my mind.

    In short, an overall nightmare. Nicole could not stop shooting up.

    It all begins right after we arrive at the Holiday Inn. She immediatly shoots up then goes to take a shower before we do the deed. So I'm waiting in bed watching tube - and waiting, and waiting, and waiting.

    Finally I go to check up on her and the shower is on, the bathroom is thick with steem and Nicole is passed out on the bathroom floor. That's the story for the entire time I spent with her: Shoot up, pass out. Shoot up, pass out.

    Eventually I said F--- It and let her sleep it off. She never got any money from me anyway cause she could never do anything. I voluntarily offered her 50 when I took her "Home".

    Before checking out in the A.M. of day two, we eat breakfast at the Hotel restaurant. She continually nods out all during breakfast. I mean shit - people are looking at us, she's falling face down in her grits, even the waitress asked me if she needed a damn ambulance.

    Hey, Nicole is a nice girl; I honestly mean that. But she is definitly a no date.

    Old School 62

  8. #1036
    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar
    what more could you ask for?
    Red hair? oh, yeah, she has that too. Excuse me, I'll be in my bunk now.

  9. #1035

    What's she so happy about???

    Nicole has a wonderful smile. Unlike many of her co-workers, she does have a full set. I do believe that a good sense of humor in a girl is a plus. It helps when everyone can relax and be themselves. A nice smile, an accommodating and adventitious nature, good looks and a spinner; what more could you ask for?

    Hummmm! I wonder! What’s put that big smile on her face? Why is she laughing? Did she beat me at our game of strip chess? Did she earn that first cigarette after sex smoke?

    What do you think?

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Nicole 013.jpg‎   Nicole 33.jpg‎   What a smile.jpg‎  

  10. #1034

    Look whose back

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar
    Nicole is another long time, well known K Avenue regular.

    Again I will not attempt to generate a new review on a girl who has been so widely reviewed. However, I have to add some details and personal opinions from my own experience with Nicole.

    Everything about Nicole – during my time with her – was GFE.

    …she is on my calling list. So, would I pick her up again? I would pick her up without hesitation. But, as always, YMMV

    CookyJar
    Look whose back? It is little red headed Nicole. She is one of my favorites. And, I know she is a favorite with many of you. If you have not had the pleasure of dating Nicole, I’d suggest that you give her a try.

    There is obviously nothing wrong with revisiting a girl who has shown you an especially good time, and if she is a spinner like Nicole, more the reasons. Certain girls just seem to have more to offer. Besides her good looks, Nicole has a excellent since of humor and a nice attitude. She also gets high marks for versatility. I like girls who are able to think outside the bun, adapt to my needs and are willing to do so without a lot of unnecessary talking. I like girls who are able to make each visit as interesting as the first.

    Of cause, as the hunter and person in charge, we’ve got to be willing to take responsibility for at least half of the action. I mean; we’ve got to approach each situation with an open mind. Also, it is our duty to help provide opportunities which encourages a streetwalker’s abilities and gives her the platform to show her attributes. When a monger shows a girl that he can accept new things, that he is not afraid of going on little adventures, he will find himself in new areas even with old reliable dates. If you are a prude, with a close mind, and the missionary position is your only idea of sex, that’s okay. If you are the timid type, and don’t want to ask for the extras or travel to far from your normal routines – it’s okay. But! If you want to try the wild side? If you want to go out on the scary rides? If you want to hang with the big dogs? If you want to try your wings and fly high with eagles? First, you’ve got to get out of the fucking nest.

    (Here is a link to my previous review on Nicole and her 2007 pictures? Click on this link: Nicole. She has been reviewed by other members and a simple search should provide plenty of information.)

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Nicole 002.jpg‎   Nicole 003.jpg‎   Nicole 004.jpg‎   Nicole 008.jpg‎   Nicole 34.jpg‎  

    Nicole 37.jpg‎   Nicole 010.jpg‎   Nicole 011.jpg‎   Nicole 012.jpg‎   Nicole 007.jpg‎  


  11. #1033
    G'day Cookey,

    Listen here, mate. Seen yer postings of presidential pics on the photo pages. Hee Hee! Surely hope ya wont quit yer "day job" of gettin' us good fair-dinkum pitchers of street-lovvys & pretty-birds tryin' to make their flat monnies.

    Surely didn't see one of the new pretty-bird Palan whoose gonna get put-on fer vice-president. She looks like she been spendin' alotta time over the Playboy-house with me good mate Hefft.
    Too right!

    ### Salty from over Wheeling WV -way.

  12. #1032

    Nice photo shoot!

    Cooky you are absolutely the man! I could not help notice in the pic with Jewel looking at the laptop that her nipples are rock hard. I get my fair share of girls that like the camera and are not shy, but they think the pics are just for us. I must admit your quality is better! Keep up the great work.

  13. #1031

    Jewel's List of dos (and not don’ts)

    Below is a list of things that Jewels has either done, would do, has considered doing or would do if asked by the right person in the right manner. Some of the below acts are vague and confusing. For example here is a formless reference: BDSM, refers to Bondage, Discipline, and Sadomasochism. No! She will not let you gag and tie her up, hang her from the ceiling so that you can beat the shit out of her with a cat-o-nine-tails. But, she has been handcuffed. Here is a confusing one: FUTB, refuses to finger up whose butt? On this one it doesn’t matter to her, yours or hers. However, she did say that she never touches a man’s asshole unless he asks her first. She said that she has never done a PS, Private Show (Dance) or done lap dancing but would be willing if someone showed her how (that’s why we have this date to go to a club where lap dancing is done). So you see; just because some things are on the list, it does not mean that it means what you think it means (nor does it mean that you can get it for $20 dollars).

    As we went down the list there were many repetitions and it got boring and confusing. But it was something to do as we or maybe I should say, I waited for my Multiple Pops: when she allowed me to have more than 1 orgasm during the session (e.g. more than one or multiple pops allowed)

    There has got to be a better way of telling how far a girl is likely to go. Maybe this will help. I know that some people object to pictures of a girls butt, and the asshole attached to it. Also I know that not everyone is into anal. I myself no longer cross the threshold of the browneye (I have my reasons). However, I will say this; if a girl will let you fuck her in the ass she is pretty much down for just about anything. Likewise; if she’ll stick her finger in her own asshole, she’ll probably let you dick her in the ass. And further more; if she’ll lick her two fingers, then stick them in her ass and then take them out, move to a different location, lick them again and reinsert them back up her ass; well, I’d guess you’d have to agree she’d go pretty far.

    CookyJar


    Jewels To Do List

    Analinus Anal Rimming (Oral stimulation of anus)
    ATM Ass To Mouth
    BBBJ Bare Back Blow Job (oral sex without condom)
    BBBJTC Bare Back Blow Job to Completion (oral sex to orgasm)
    BBBJWF Bare Back Blow Job With Facial
    BDSM Bondage, Discipline, Sado-Masochism.
    BL Body Lick
    BLS Ball Licking and Sucking
    BS Body slide. Service where woman may slide her body on yours using oil.
    CIM Cum in Mouth
    COB Cum on Breast
    COF Cum on Face
    Cowgirl CG, girl on top facing you.
    DATO Dining at the O, Anilingus, oral stimulation of the anus
    DATY Dining at the Y (Performing oral sex on a woman)
    Deep Throat Fellatio where the whole length of the penis is "swallowed".
    DFK Deep French Kissing
    Doggie Style Man behind girl, girl on hands and knees.
    Doubles A threesome with two girls and you
    DT Dining at the Toes
    Face painting Man ejaculates on woman's face.
    Facial Cumming on partner's face
    FBSM Full Body Sensual Massage
    FIV Finger In Vagina
    FJ Foot job. Stimulation of the penis using feet and toes.
    FJ Fuck Job
    FOV Finger Outside Vagina
    French Oral sex on either party.
    FS Full Service (complete sex)
    FUTB Finger Up The Butt
    Get Comfortable Get completely naked.
    GFE Girl Friend Experience
    GF3 Girl Friend Experience w/all three holes
    GND Girl Next Door
    Golden Shower Urinating on your partner, urine play.
    Greek Anal sex
    GSM G-Spot Massage
    Half and Half Oral sex followed by intercourse.
    HC High Class
    HE Happy Ending
    Herb Friendly Is amenable to marijuana use.
    HJ Hand Job
    Independent, Indie An escort who works on her own, without an agency affiliation. The escort manages her own calls, bookings, advertising and finances.
    Italian Penis rubbing between butt cheeks.
    LT Long Time (usually overnight)
    LTR Long Term Relationship
    Missionary Man on top, girl on back.
    MJ Massage Job
    ML Make Love
    MMF, MFM, MFF Threesome designations. e.g. MMF = male, male, female MFF = male, female, female.
    Multiple Pops She allows you to have more than 1 orgasm during the session (e.g. more than one or multiple pops allowed)
    Nooner A lunch-time or afternoon session, popular with married hobbyists.
    NQBC Non-quitter, but covered. CBJ to completion.
    NQBS Non-quitter, but spitter. BBBJTC and spits your ejaculate.
    Outcall The girl comes to your place.
    Pearl Necklace Man ejaculates on woman's neck and/or chest
    PS Private Show (Dance)
    PSE Porn Star Experience
    R & T Rub and Tug (a massage followed by a hand job)
    RCA Reverse Cowgirl Anal
    Reverse Cowgirl Girl on top facing away.
    Reverse Half and Half Intercourse followed by oral sex to completion.
    Reverse Massage You massage her.
    Reverse Oral The client performs oral sex on the provider.
    Russian Penis between breasts
    Russian In Australia Short sex session, aka a "Quickie"
    Sixty Nine, 69 Partners perform oral sex on each other simultaeneously.
    Squirting, Squirter Female ejaculation, a provider who ejaculates
    Street action Prostitution that is solicited on public streets. Prostitutes (usually on foot) are picked up by Johns in motor vehicles. Sexual acts may occur in the vehicle, or at another agreed upon location.
    Teabag Man squats and dips balls in partner's mouth.

    PS: For those guys who will surely ask; yes she will perform straight sex
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Jewels 22.jpg‎   Jewels 31.jpg‎   Jewels 41.jpg‎   Jewels 43.jpg‎   Jewels 47.jpg‎  

    Jewels 51.jpg‎   Jewels 61.jpg‎   Jewels 58.jpg‎   Jewels does Anal 2.jpg‎   Jewels does Anal.jpg‎  


  14. #1030

    Cookyjar

    Cookyjar, my friend, you are having WAY too much fun in this lifetime!!!! When I die, I want to come back in my next life as you. Keep up the good work.

  15. #1029

    I gotta get up there & see her

    Jewels is nice.

    If I'm ever up that way I gotta pm you to find her.

    She's just the way I like them.

    Petite, Light skinned, & Dark Hair.

    I'd let her drain me dry, & then some, and do it again & again, & again.

    Make a day of it!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape