Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,686 to 5,700 of 41287
-
07-27-24 22:10 #35602Senior Member

Posts: 374Dark skin Latina
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/173625032
Been having a real hard time finding something decent to fuck. Today I decided to break my rules on locations and see if I could find an exception. I started out at the motel off University and found a fat pig, so headed back to the car. She was hollering into the parking lot for me to come back and see her friend. To be fair I saw the friend as I was driving off and she looked pretty good.
Next, I broke my rules by going to the bad side of Salisbury. Glad I did in this case. Met up with the Latina in the link. Pictures might be her, but don't show that she is a tiny, tiny beautiful Latina. Almost no tits, but I'm fine with that. She has an amazing little ass and a beautiful pussy. She was enthusiastic and let me fuck her in multiple positions. Little to no English, but we managed.
-
07-27-24 19:37 #35601Senior Member

Posts: 477Chicago
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...0/217139087170
Chicago (real name Emily) and I had a dream a couple of weeks ago. She was to get 6. For 3 hours at my place. Unfortunately, she was smoking that nasty candy and did the NOD on the sofa for a majority of her allotted time. I thought I'd share some photos of her falling over during "nap time". That'll be my last dream about Miss Van Winkle.
Rich.
-
07-27-24 17:21 #35600Senior Member

Posts: 40Agreed, but
You'll never get a mass agreeance with this. It would be wonderdul to do, but the chemical in brain will always overpower most of these mongers. I don't know why, because there's free stuff online at all times. They'll always be those select few that will claim they make enough and there's no problem giving what's asked. You also have many who negotiate down to what these chicks will accept as an offer anyways, so the monger thinks they're winning. Similar to buying a car. It'll never happen, but I'm willing to try. If we starve them out of candy, they'll be begging us to see them at very reasonable rates.
Originally Posted by Ben0835
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-24 17:14 #35599Senior Member

Posts: 919How's that going to work?
The members of this forum represent no more than 5% of the people seeing sex workers. So if 5% of the clientele boycott providers, all that means is their phones are easier to manage for those who do call.
Originally Posted by Ben0835
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-24 16:49 #35598Senior Member

Posts: 2602 week hiatus
What would it look like if we all took 2 weeks off from mongering? We need to find a way to drive these prices back down. It's insane some of these chicks think they're worth 2-3 bones. We need to starve them out to more reasonable prices.
Also the response rates and ghosting has gotten out of control. I show up and wait 30+ minutes like 40% of the time. It's fucking insane. Let's starve these chicks out.
-
07-27-24 15:27 #35597Senior Member

Posts: 690Sorry to hear the news. That sucks big time!
Originally Posted by Jax411
[View Original Post]
I do not know how we can protect ourselves from getting robbed by a guy in the bathroom. If you saw him when you walked in what would you have done? Run? That did not work. Pull out a guy and start blasting? Not a good idea. So no matter what you get robbed for seeing her, right? If any monger has an idea of how to handle this and not get robber, please post it!
LB.
-
07-27-24 15:11 #35596Regular Member

Posts: 11Sexy Lexi
Had a dream about this darling. I was greeted with a warm hug and she told me to get comfortable. Comms were good. Different kind of girl but has a charm to her. I plowed her from behind and I emptied my johnson in her mouth. Didn't feel rushed and she looks like her pictures. Keep a jimmy on you and other than that things were heavenly.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...k/946581373609
-
07-27-24 15:06 #35595Regular Member

Posts: 11Sexy Lexi
Had a dream about this darling. She was nice, welcoming, and looked like her pictures. Body felt nice, caressing her hips as I plow her from behind. I finished in her mouth and my little man was drained. She was a champ. I washed up and she gave me a hug and I was on my way. Nice dream. I'd recommend a jimmy for your boy as you dip in.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...k/946581373609
-
07-27-24 13:37 #35594Senior Member

Posts: 229Kaitlin, has DB drive to your place
Watch out for this one. I tried to do outcall and she said she drove herself, but her crackhead DB drove her. He said he had to come in, so I made them leave. Then he started trying to mess with my truck. Big mistake.
He'll be wherever she is.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...l/159369452584
-
07-27-24 12:54 #35593Senior Member

Posts: 82Hometown on Mustang. Robbed
Stay away from this girl. She is staying at Hometown. Just got robbed.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...y/851428411554
-
07-27-24 12:29 #35592Senior Member

Posts: 82Mustang Strikes Again. Robbed
Got help up by this girl. There was a guy hiding in the bathroom. I attempted to check when I walked in but the light did not work. First red flag. I should have known to stay away from Hometown.
-
07-26-24 09:33 #35591Senior Member

Posts: 1246Daisy / Rose
I tried to see this dumb c*nt named Rose (goes by Daisy on STG). As you mentioned, she uses filters and had weird zits on her face. I'm guessing they are candy pick marks since she's well known for that.
Originally Posted by Rich980
[View Original Post]
Since she only dies outcall, I had to pick her up. Unfortunately, she tried to grab and dash my wallet and jump out at tge red light in Middleburg. Luckily I grabbed this cunts arm until she let it go. I broke my own rule and let my guard down.
Beware guys, she is a junkie thief.
-
07-25-24 19:02 #35590Senior Member

Posts: 164She can
I have had several dreams with skyeee and it started off shaky but over time has gotten better. Now, like I said, I have seen her plenty of times and she has never said no to ANY of my request. Video, DT, swallow, etc. Her only downfall is that her handler is not too far from her from time to time which is no issue with me he never engaged only passed him and just gave a head nod and it was off to give her her daily "protein shake" as me and her call it and she takes it with a smile. She can take a pounding but will try to run, so I just pull out and make her suck her cream off and go back to pounding. And yes she does get wet and she gets into it. But as always YMMV. But over all she is a fun (at least for me) time cause like I said she never tells me no.
Originally Posted by MAnimal5
[View Original Post]
-Stay Safe Gents.
-
07-25-24 18:12 #35589Senior Member

Posts: 229Wow!
I hate to be "that guy". I have done a search on here as well as on the rest of the web and haven't turned up anything. I'm just curious if anyone has dreamt of this hottie and just not gotten around to posting yet. I have to admit, that lubed up ass looks mighty inviting.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...8/020685780291
-
07-25-24 17:41 #35588Senior Member

Posts: 39Skye
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/841568807859
I had a dream about this one a while ago now, been meaning to share. Decent comms, cute, a little chubbier than pics alude to. 1. 5 for hh. Decent mic check, then to ds and finished in bag. Not much for convo or setting a mood, just kind of got right to it. In previous post that caught my attention she claimed to be DT queen or something to that effect, but not so sure of that. I tested her limits a little in that department but didn't push it. Cute tits and nice view from back. I'd give it one more go with better direction from me to see if the dream could improve.










Reply With Quote




