Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 216 of 1177 FirstFirst ... 116 166 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 266 316 716 ... LastLast
Results 3,226 to 3,240 of 17651
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14426

    Fake

    They don't take cash.

    Quote Originally Posted by CoMoTgr  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this girl? https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...now-53860.html.

    Says in an apartment at $2 hr. I doubt the photos are real, but the rates seems good.

  2. #14425
    Quote Originally Posted by Rally7  [View Original Post]
    Buderbum314,

    So you're saying that anybody can show up at Tokyo Spa for the first time and Yoko will do an MSOG GFE hour session for 200? I thought the AMPs were all about knowing you're a legit customer and working up to it over multiple visits before getting that kind of action.
    Yeah, dude. The centerville AMPs are ***** houses.

  3. #14424
    Buderbum314,

    So you're saying that anybody can show up at Tokyo Spa for the first time and Yoko will do an MSOG GFE hour session for 200? I thought the AMPs were all about knowing you're a legit customer and working up to it over multiple visits before getting that kind of action.

  4. #14423

    Asian

    Has anyone seen this girl? https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...now-53860.html.

    Says in an apartment at $2 hr. I doubt the photos are real, but the rates seems good.

  5. #14422

    Re: Redheads?

    Quote Originally Posted by Sevenate9  [View Original Post]
    Are there any higher end redheads in the area other than Violetta Michelle?
    You're a few days too late. According to her ads on EROS it looks like Ariel Perez was in St Louis Sunday thru Tuesday and left for KC on Wednesday.

  6. #14421

    Sold

    Quote Originally Posted by BuderBum314  [View Original Post]
    Honestly, after reading these reviews I decided to cancel my appointment with Haru and booked one with Yoko at Tokyo Spa for the same time slot. Hear me out. It doesn't sound like much of a difference. Yoko is sexy as hell, fun, extremely energetic, and literally half the price (180) for one hour. I just don't see the benefit in seeing Haru in this case. It doesn't seem like there is more on the table other than BB and there's no fucking way I'm doing that. Maybe it's just me... 🤷🏼*♂️ I was really looking forward to my visit but I've had the exact same service for half the price at Tokyo.
    Wow wow wow. Took your advice for the value and you underestimated the savings. Just reviewed Tokyo in Massage Parlor. Looks like I'm cancelling my HaruDD unless someone can convince me otherwise.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...=1#post6975960

  7. #14420
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobzia77  [View Original Post]
    She's a natural red head but colors her hair. https://escortbabylon.net/info_stats/3148577227.
    Not really what I'm looking for, but thanks for the suggestion.

  8. #14419

    Adriam

    Quote Originally Posted by Sevenate9  [View Original Post]
    Are there any higher end redheads in the area other than Violetta Michelle?
    She's a natural red head but colors her hair. https://escortbabylon.net/info_stats/3148577227.

  9. #14418

    Redheads?

    Are there any higher end redheads in the area other than Violetta Michelle?

  10. #14417

    Harudd No Go

    Welp. I got through the verification (against my better judgement), set aside time to 'escape' from prying eyes, tried to set up appointment & just my luck. She's taking a break. No appointments!

    I mean I get it. A full week of 'work' I guess I would be tired too. I'm just a little salty that you fellow mongers wore her out! Guess it was not meant to be. LOL!

  11. #14416
    Quote Originally Posted by LamarBrooks  [View Original Post]
    Well there you go, she's legit. What was the damage, ReefGlue?

    And are you younger than 55? LOL.
    100. Definitely not even close to 55.

  12. #14415
    Quote Originally Posted by ReefGlue  [View Original Post]
    Nice, lady. Did BBBJ. And cfs.

    Everything was good.

    If allergic to dogs. She had one in her room and it's definitely trained. Nit a little dog either.
    Well there you go, she's legit. What was the damage, ReefGlue?

    And are you younger than 55? LOL.

  13. #14414
    Nice, lady. Did BBBJ. And cfs.

    Everything was good.

    If allergic to dogs. She had one in her room and it's definitely trained. Nit a little dog either.

    Quote Originally Posted by LamarBrooks  [View Original Post]
    Everything looks legit to me. TinEye and other searches find her pics on no other websites (so no stolen pics, which is good). She looks interesting also.

    She's new, first post was June 21,2024 only about a month ago. No reviews on the Reviews tab, nothing concrete on the Comments tab.

    "55 years old is my cut off point!" Guess that means she doesn't see anyone under 55 but that really doesn't make sense.

  14. #14413

    Ary*

    Anybody seen Ary from RR. I searched but came up empty.

  15. #14412
    Quote Originally Posted by LamarBrooks  [View Original Post]

    "55 years old is my cut off point!" Guess that means she doesn't see anyone under 55 but that really doesn't make sense.
    I read it as 55 and younger is only what see sees.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape