Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 140 of 686 FirstFirst ... 40 90 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 190 240 640 ... LastLast
Results 2,086 to 2,100 of 10279
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8194

    These chicks are hilarious

    Quote Originally Posted by Quid9197  [View Original Post]
    She posted today all right, at $400 an hour!
    She has been in G. Are. And A2 wonder if those are touring prices lmfao! Or maybe she forgot where she's at now! I'm sure nobody who has already been with her is paying that!!

  2. #8193

    Blb

    Thumbnail in case she removes add againfile: var / mobile / Library / SMS / Attachments / de /14/9 BC846 D8-5371-4 D83-B6 D1-218142 DFBB55/123_1. Jpeg.

  3. #8192

    Blb

    She pulled the add from yesterday but left This one up. Avoid at all cost and just simply boycott. Especially if you are a regular. She will feed you a sob story and milk you for dollars! https://skipthegames.com/posts/flint...l/903328982021.

  4. #8191
    Quote Originally Posted by Olive4321  [View Original Post]
    Beware the thief, ghost is back. Now with serious gps. https://skipthegames.com/posts/flint...l/749443864406.
    Does she expect to make that kind of money in flint.

  5. #8190

    Blb

    Quote Originally Posted by Rhinestone  [View Original Post]
    She just posted at 2 am today.
    She posted today all right, at $400 an hour!

  6. #8189

    Blb

    Quote Originally Posted by VehicleCityGuy  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know what happened to blb? Was seeing her regularly up you til about a week ago. Not been able to get ahold of her since and I have her real phone #.
    She just posted at 2 am today.

  7. #8188

    Blb gone?

    Anyone know what happened to blb? Was seeing her regularly up you til about a week ago. Not been able to get ahold of her since and I have her real phone #.

  8. #8187

    Blb

    Beware the thief, ghost is back. Now with serious gps. https://skipthegames.com/posts/flint...l/749443864406.

  9. #8186

    I tried but she passed out

    Quote Originally Posted by LookingForA10  [View Original Post]
    Well texted and sat up appointment for few hours later. Communication good until I got to parking lot. She passed out and didn't wake again for several hours. No apology or anything. I say be very cautious but who knows for sure??

  10. #8185

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by Ranger32  [View Original Post]
    I saw her once for a short stay. Comms were great, from texting to her room within 30 minutes. She's not bad looking, may repeat. I did quick mish then left.
    I appreciate it, Ill have to give her a shot.

  11. #8184
    Quote Originally Posted by LookingForA10  [View Original Post]
    I saw her once for a short stay. Comms were great, from texting to her room within 30 minutes. She's not bad looking, may repeat. I did quick mish then left.

  12. #8183
    Quote Originally Posted by MickeyMouse65  [View Original Post]
    She is the woman in the picture but she has gained about 50 lbs to 60 lbs and she is missing one of her front teeth. Also significant baby damage. Incall is ok usually the Travel which is gated but A LOT of foot traffic. I scheduled once saw her and turned around it's not a catfish but not as advertised either.
    Oof, thanks I'll stay away.

  13. #8182

    Jordan

    Quote Originally Posted by Ranger32  [View Original Post]
    I've been looking at this one for a while now, very tempting she looks fun. Anyone have any experience?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/flint...t/143086395856
    She is the woman in the picture but she has gained about 50 lbs to 60 lbs and she is missing one of her front teeth. Also significant baby damage. Incall is ok usually the Travel which is gated but A LOT of foot traffic. I scheduled once saw her and turned around it's not a catfish but not as advertised either.

  14. #8181

    Coco

    I know she's UTR and only seeing regulars. It had been awhile since I seen her. We were finally able to get together and as usual, always a great time. Papa Be.

  15. #8180

    Betty

    I tried to call her today but phone has been disconnected. Did she retire or what? Papa Be.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape