Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Seeking Arrangement Girls

+ Add Report
Page 62 of 116 FirstFirst ... 12 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 112 ... LastLast
Results 916 to 930 of 1734
Different From All the Others
This blog is moderated by JoeDocks11
  1. #819

    Quick trip

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...e-ef4e883a4d66

    Was late to the meet and almost had to cancel her, but she showed up. Very cute girl with nice T&A. BBFSCIP $400. Did smell some and she said she took loads all the time so be cautious. Use your doxy pep.

  2. #818

    Thanks

    Thank you fellas for the great advice!

    Couple more questions: I have a small studio apartment that I rent out for Airbnb sometimes. Do you think this will be a good place to meet, or should I just stick to hotels?

    Also, the ppm meets. Are there time limitations, like 60 minutes, or usually the ladies are open to staying longer / overnight?

  3. #817

    Grab that coupon!

    Quote Originally Posted by Scs2326  [View Original Post]
    I've been on SA for several months now so I'll throw out my two cents. First off, you'll pay around 100 a month just so you can message with your interests. You have to be careful how you message or SA can ban you. Always assume you're looking at a fake profile and learn to use Google image search, Yandex, or Tineye. This can save you a lot of wasted time. There's a lot of GPS on SA so set a limit on what you're willing to spend and stick to it. Most SA girls are willing to negotiate and if they're not, just move on. Personally, I only go the PPM route and I make it clear that it's only a meet up in a hotel room. There's no meet and greet or dinner / drinks or anything like that. I also make it clear that I'm not into the SD / SB thing so there won't be an ongoing "allowance". The highest PPM I've done was 500 but most are in the 300-400 range. Hope that helps.
    Great advice! First off, this is a pain in the butt! It's hit or miss and usually it's a miss!

    I've been on and off SA, usually when I get back on it would only be that one month. I would have plenty of leads that should last a bit. Grab that 33% off coupon and make sure you cancel unless you need more time.

    I only reach out to those that's verified (usually) but even then it's not fool proof. Small talk initially but make sure you grab that digit so you can discuss allowance / ppm / etc off site. I've ran into a few that refuse to do that then just moves on there's plenty of fish in the sea! And once you've got digits, make sure you do some sort of verification otherwise it's just a waste of time. If she refuse, move on.

    Besides fake profiles (another reason you want verified) look out for scammers! If she's too good to be true, it's usually is!

    Personally I prefer the tradition Meet & Greet unless I'm out of town because who has time for that? Yes M&G is a pain to setup just make sure you're clear on expectations. She might think that's ppm even nothing happens so make sure that message gets across first.

    And oh you'll get a lot of "What are you looking for" question. That really bugs the hell out of me!

    Good luck because you'll need it!

  4. #816

    Advice

    Quote Originally Posted by WestValMonger  [View Original Post]
    Hello. New to this thread. Have been reading some of the last few pages and wanted to seek the general advise if diving into SA is still worth it, how much expense am I looking at to have a SB, ppm vs other means of payment. Apologies if the question is too naive and has been answered before.
    I've been on SA for several months now so I'll throw out my two cents. First off, you'll pay around 100 a month just so you can message with your interests. You have to be careful how you message or SA can ban you. Always assume you're looking at a fake profile and learn to use Google image search, Yandex, or Tineye. This can save you a lot of wasted time. There's a lot of GPS on SA so set a limit on what you're willing to spend and stick to it. Most SA girls are willing to negotiate and if they're not, just move on. Personally, I only go the PPM route and I make it clear that it's only a meet up in a hotel room. There's no meet and greet or dinner / drinks or anything like that. I also make it clear that I'm not into the SD / SB thing so there won't be an ongoing "allowance". The highest PPM I've done was 500 but most are in the 300-400 range. Hope that helps.

  5. #815

    Need advise.

    Hello. New to this thread. Have been reading some of the last few pages and wanted to seek the general advise if diving into SA is still worth it, how much expense am I looking at to have a SB, ppm vs other means of payment. Apologies if the question is too naive and has been answered before.

  6. #814
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkridge  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...d-db084e330496

    Wants 500. Any reviews or Intel on her?
    We texted about 6 months ago. Said her previous was 500/600. I Didn't continue.

    I also saw her socials and she seems like a FMTY girl.

  7. #813

    Intel requested

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...d-db084e330496

    Wants 500. Any reviews or Intel on her?

  8. #812

    Scammer for sure

    Quote Originally Posted by TommyWong  [View Original Post]
    Saw today that her location is now in San Diego. Most likely a scam. Onto the next one.
    She's in NYC now, agreed, most likely scammer, especially her profile isn't even verified.

  9. #811
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

  10. #810
    Quote Originally Posted by LoverBoy480  [View Original Post]
    This page has been compromised.
    This is why we can't have nice things.

  11. #809
    Now that you've pulled the fire alarm and told everyone to shut down posting in this forum, can you tell everyone what "compromised" means here?

  12. #808
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

  13. #807
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

  14. #806
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  15. #805

    Sus

    Quote Originally Posted by Darkridge  [View Original Post]
    Image search is showing an insta account under "Sheridan". Thinking it's a scam but maybe not. I can't tell.
    Saw today that her location is now in San Diego. Most likely a scam. Onto the next one.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape