Thread: Seeking Arrangement Girls
+
Add Report
Results 916 to 930 of 1734
-
08-02-24 17:16 #819Senior Member

Posts: 43Quick trip
https://members.seeking.com/member/1...e-ef4e883a4d66
Was late to the meet and almost had to cancel her, but she showed up. Very cute girl with nice T&A. BBFSCIP $400. Did smell some and she said she took loads all the time so be cautious. Use your doxy pep.
-
08-02-24 16:53 #818Senior Member

Posts: 32Thanks
Thank you fellas for the great advice!
Couple more questions: I have a small studio apartment that I rent out for Airbnb sometimes. Do you think this will be a good place to meet, or should I just stick to hotels?
Also, the ppm meets. Are there time limitations, like 60 minutes, or usually the ladies are open to staying longer / overnight?
-
07-31-24 15:04 #817Senior Member

Posts: 1876Grab that coupon!
Great advice! First off, this is a pain in the butt! It's hit or miss and usually it's a miss!
Originally Posted by Scs2326
[View Original Post]
I've been on and off SA, usually when I get back on it would only be that one month. I would have plenty of leads that should last a bit. Grab that 33% off coupon and make sure you cancel unless you need more time.
I only reach out to those that's verified (usually) but even then it's not fool proof. Small talk initially but make sure you grab that digit so you can discuss allowance / ppm / etc off site. I've ran into a few that refuse to do that then just moves on there's plenty of fish in the sea! And once you've got digits, make sure you do some sort of verification otherwise it's just a waste of time. If she refuse, move on.
Besides fake profiles (another reason you want verified) look out for scammers! If she's too good to be true, it's usually is!
Personally I prefer the tradition Meet & Greet unless I'm out of town because who has time for that? Yes M&G is a pain to setup just make sure you're clear on expectations. She might think that's ppm even nothing happens so make sure that message gets across first.
And oh you'll get a lot of "What are you looking for" question. That really bugs the hell out of me!
Good luck because you'll need it!
-
07-30-24 16:26 #816Senior Member

Posts: 50Advice
I've been on SA for several months now so I'll throw out my two cents. First off, you'll pay around 100 a month just so you can message with your interests. You have to be careful how you message or SA can ban you. Always assume you're looking at a fake profile and learn to use Google image search, Yandex, or Tineye. This can save you a lot of wasted time. There's a lot of GPS on SA so set a limit on what you're willing to spend and stick to it. Most SA girls are willing to negotiate and if they're not, just move on. Personally, I only go the PPM route and I make it clear that it's only a meet up in a hotel room. There's no meet and greet or dinner / drinks or anything like that. I also make it clear that I'm not into the SD / SB thing so there won't be an ongoing "allowance". The highest PPM I've done was 500 but most are in the 300-400 range. Hope that helps.
Originally Posted by WestValMonger
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-24 20:45 #815Senior Member

Posts: 32Need advise.
Hello. New to this thread. Have been reading some of the last few pages and wanted to seek the general advise if diving into SA is still worth it, how much expense am I looking at to have a SB, ppm vs other means of payment. Apologies if the question is too naive and has been answered before.
-
07-27-24 17:24 #814Senior Member

Posts: 354We texted about 6 months ago. Said her previous was 500/600. I Didn't continue.
Originally Posted by Darkridge
[View Original Post]
I also saw her socials and she seems like a FMTY girl.
-
07-26-24 19:52 #813Senior Member

Posts: 43Intel requested
https://members.seeking.com/member/9...d-db084e330496
Wants 500. Any reviews or Intel on her?
-
07-26-24 13:34 #812Senior Member

Posts: 1876Scammer for sure
She's in NYC now, agreed, most likely scammer, especially her profile isn't even verified.
Originally Posted by TommyWong
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-24 21:37 #811Senior Member

Posts: 28[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.
-
07-23-24 18:33 #810Regular Member

Posts: 13This is why we can't have nice things.
Originally Posted by LoverBoy480
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-24 15:24 #809Senior Member

Posts: 32Now that you've pulled the fire alarm and told everyone to shut down posting in this forum, can you tell everyone what "compromised" means here?
-
07-23-24 02:38 #808Senior Member

Posts: 354[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.
-
07-23-24 02:35 #807Senior Member

Posts: 354[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.
-
07-23-24 02:30 #806Senior Member

Posts: 354[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
07-22-24 17:47 #805Senior Member

Posts: 122Sus
Saw today that her location is now in San Diego. Most likely a scam. Onto the next one.
Originally Posted by Darkridge
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote






