Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 319 of 2054 FirstFirst ... 219 269 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 369 419 819 1319 ... LastLast
Results 4,771 to 4,785 of 30808
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26038
    Does anybody have any intel on.

    https://callescort.org/719-586-2324

    Thanks.

  2. #26037

    2024 Has Been a Mild.

    Revival of sorts for me. I've jumped back into the monger saddle, which I haven't used since my military days. Now that I'm out and in NC, I've been lurking and gathering info before reaching out to anyone. I typically try to meet well known providers before reaching out to TOFFT. Below are my reviews on who I've met so far:

    Jessica Fox.

    https://tryst.link/escort/jessicafox

    Would I recommend? Yes.

    Well I started this year with meeting up with Ms. Fox. She was as great as everyone mentioned, so I won't make this already long review list longer.

    Services. DFK, BBBJ, CFS, BBBJTC.

    Rate - $350/ hr.

    Pros:

    - Clean home, safe location.

    - Nicely dressed, freshly showered, teeth brushed.

    - GF like experience (treats you like a boyfriend she hasn't seen in a few months).

    - Doesn't watch the clock.

    Cons:

    - No CIM with me (maybe she does it for others, YMMV).

    Unique Fact:

    - She does this thing when making out where she focuses on moving her tongue up and down more than side to side. Maybe that's a normal thing, but a first for me.

    Ms. Madison.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...rham/173431906

    Services. BBBJ, BBFS.

    Rate - $200/ hr.

    Would I recommend? No.

    In my encounter with Ms. Madison, things didn't go as planned. Once in the door we chatted and she tried making me comfortable before I took care of the payment. She mentioned how great her skills are, which for me was a concern as you skill should speak for itself. The BBBJ just wasn't doing it for me; a combination of her mouth being small, the death grip on my tool, and light scratching from her long nails couldn't get me in the mood. I tried to imagine being somewhere nicer (like Jessica Fox's bed), and got hard enough to put on a condom. Well she was a tight fit, which is usually great, but with her health not so great I couldn't get a good rhythm going. She offered BB to try and save the date, but even without a rubber I still couldn't get things going. I just called it quits after 20 minutes or so. It also didn't help that she spent a good deal of time discussing her deceased daughter who also partook in this hobby during the date.

    Pros:

    - Clean-ish home, safe location.

    - Nicely dressed, great hygiene.

    Cons:

    - See Paragraph Above.

    Unique Fact:

    - Not to reveal personal info, but she has a very interesting work / life situation going on that would deter me from visiting in the future even if I would've had a great time.

    Reno.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...e/688506877690

    Would I recommend? Yes.

    After the terrible date with Madison, I reached out to a woman who's had a few recent good reviews on here. After arranging everything I arrived to the hotel and saw a large man standing just outside her door. I gave her a text and explained the situation, and she came out and shoo' d him away. He moved to the far end of the hotel, around the corner and out of sight. Now in most cases I would've just bailed, but with the great reviews, the little head thinking, and the fact it was a bright sunny day come to the conclusion that the risk wasn't too bad. When I get in the room she says that he's a handler for another woman, yet I saw a box of Jordans near her bed that matched the ones the guy was wearing (I used to be a sneakerhead back in the day). With that being said, the experience was great though. She really got into it, and we had to pause after a bit because she came so hard. She went back to BBBJ while recovering, and at this point 30 minutes had passed. She said that she didn't mind me staying longer as she had already came and wanted to get me off as well. So overall it was a great experience, but a one and done for me.

    Services. DFK, BBBJ, CFS, BBBJCIMWS.

    Rate - $135/ hhr.

    Pros:

    - Great Service.

    - Freshly showered, teeth brushed.

    - Didn't watch the clock.

    Cons:

    - Lurking handler.

    - The hotels on 55 aren't the greatest of locations.

    - Smoke smell in the room.

    Unique Fact:

    - I can't recall anything too unique to mention.

    Sunnie.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/173476892

    Would I recommend? No.

    Well I branched off the beaten path to meet with Sunnie. I couldn't find reviews, but my ho-research and spidey sense told me she was legit. Setting up an appointment was easy, and I was at her house in no time. She looks like her pictures, and was very nice to chat with. Her skills are actually great; the CBJ was above average, and she loves sex. She had me pause a few times to rub her clit and start squirting everywhere. The whole bed was a mess by the end, and like in the movies she lit a joint after the date because she had a great time. The only reason I don't recommend her is that I prefer GFE experiences, but if you like a freaky woman who loves sex then she's right up your alley.

    Services. CBJ, CFS.

    Rate - $220/ hr.

    Pros:

    - Safe location.

    - Really gets into the experience.

    - She definitely squirts.

    Cons:

    - Everything Covered.

    - No GFE.

    - Kid in home (not my thing).

    - Smokey room.

    Unique Fact:

    - If you've never been with a woman with dreads / locs, you'll know that the smell of them can vary wildly. Hers smelled great, probably the best smelling I've been around.

    Now as you all can see from my reviews, my preference in women is. Different women LOL. I don't care about age / weight / height, I just want to avoid chicks with heavy demons. If you guys can point me toward ladies with great hygiene, clean / safe locations, and GFE / PSE, I'll be glad to add my review / perspective on them.

  3. #26036

    Out too

    Quote Originally Posted by WaterLynn  [View Original Post]
    I'm out after December. Quality is way too low around here for that kind of risk. Will only hobby in other areas.
    I have kind of been out anyway. The donations they want are outrageous and the quality is awful. Definitely not worth a felony conviction.

  4. #26035
    I'm out after December. Quality is way too low around here for that kind of risk. Will only hobby in other areas.

  5. #26034
    Quote Originally Posted by LucyGoosey  [View Original Post]
    Why after December? Is something going on with cashapp?
    New prostitution law in effect in December.

  6. #26033
    Quote Originally Posted by Octavian672  [View Original Post]
    Where do you find her number??
    984xxxx073.

  7. #26032
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubba83  [View Original Post]
    I saw her on Saturday and had a great time. Will definitely be seeing her again.
    Where do you find her number??

  8. #26031
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubba83  [View Original Post]
    I saw her on Saturday and had a great time. Will definitely be seeing her again.
    Please send me her contact info. Thanks.

  9. #26030

    Smithfield

    Quote Originally Posted by Rink1966  [View Original Post]
    I saw her on Saturday and had a great time. Will definitely be seeing her again.

  10. #26029
    Quote Originally Posted by Octavian672  [View Original Post]
    No phone number or link in post. Can't contact her.
    Thanks. Didn't notice.

  11. #26028
    Quote Originally Posted by Rink1966  [View Original Post]
    No phone number or link in post. Can't contact her.

  12. #26027

    Smithfeild


  13. #26026
    She just had a baby. She's retired and planning to move out of state.

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisLongWood  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any info on Ginger? She used to hang around Abby. PM please and thank you.

  14. #26025
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisLongWood  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any info on Ginger? She used to hang around Abby. PM please and thank you.
    She just had a baby. She retired and looking at moving out of state.

  15. #26024
    Quote Originally Posted by Crl2022  [View Original Post]
    Are you sure that's what they are doing? "I guess" and "Idk the details" doesn't give me any sense of confidence that's the actual reason. No offense.

    And yes more pricey providers tend to request government name identification. I personally tend to stay around 300-400 with the occasional trip to Peaches on the low end LOL but MUCH less hobbying nowadays based on the current offerings. But that still doesn't address why we should go along with it. Again, especially when they are using fake names.

    I've been around for a while in the RDU scene and best practice was to always keep as much separation between personal life and the hobby as possible. For example, is anyone using their real personal phone numbers? Traditionally that was a bad practice and it was encouraged to use a burner instead, no? So unless that has changed, since when did it become a norm to give out your full government name and identification to these ladies? If they also provided their real names then I'd be ok with it, but they don't. I mean, they are using pseudonyms for a reason, right? Think about it.

    Completely understand these providers can do as they please and implement whatever rules they want, but as market participants, we should collectively push back on things that transgress boundaries.
    You realize that you get their full name when you pay them with casapp. I never bring cash to a play.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape