Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 946 to 960 of 2751
-
07-26-24 08:19 #1806Senior Member

Posts: 1645Re: MILF morgan go fund me
See attachment.
Originally Posted by JohnMoore
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-24 18:21 #1805Senior Member

Posts: 1645
Originally Posted by JohnMoore
[View Original Post]
There's a photo of her on the Go Fund Me page. Hope you're willing to contribute even a small amount, she's worth it.
Originally Posted by GordonFreeman
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-24 07:25 #1804Senior Member

Posts: 94Any info on her? Ripoff? Or worht it?
-
07-22-24 21:24 #1803Senior Member

Posts: 312Mr. Hottie
Idk if your on here or not but Mr. Hottie. I hope you get some FS coupons for that 2 k donation. All in fun but that's super generous of you.
Originally Posted by Hapcj7
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-24 17:28 #1802Senior Member

Posts: 208Did you open up the link and check it out?.
Originally Posted by JohnMoore
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-24 17:25 #1801Senior Member

Posts: 94Can you post a pic of her please her name sounds familiar.
Originally Posted by GordonFreeman
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-24 11:06 #1800Senior Member

Posts: 98Sounds like an absolutely disgusting experience honestly. They'd have to pay me and even then I'd probably pass.
Originally Posted by OtisHimeros
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-24 08:08 #1799Senior Member

Posts: 641MILF Morgan
Any word on how she is doing?
Originally Posted by GordonFreeman
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-24 19:42 #1798Senior Member

Posts: 334Update: I received info that she already left CT.
Originally Posted by ArviK88
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-24 18:04 #1797Senior Member

Posts: 334Visitor in Meriden
I strongly recommend this girl.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...-/009027234495
She's visiting from out of state and decided to make a buck. Her body is just like in the pictures and found her pretty and super sexy, super tight down there.
I tried DATY but despite my efforts I couldn't get her off, so I had to get to action which didn't last long because we hit it off so well.
We had a nice chat after that, no rush at all.
I'll repeat when she comes back to CT.
-
07-18-24 17:34 #1796Senior Member

Posts: 207Meriden Chritstina? Incall Cammie's Family and Friends
Went last week based on the many stellar reviews. At the Lake House. That place should be condemned. Definitely a teardown if it is sold as has been suggested to me by the host. Any way, get there wait a few for the Ok. 4 people are pulling up in front of house and piling out of a car, all larger females. I go to the door. Met and escorted past a thug looking guy setting up a pipe on the sofa with a girl. Odor of cat and dog piss everywhere especially basement and 2nd floor. The poor animals. Can anyone get these girls some help? Up the stairs past Cammie and Allie hunched and staggering in the kitchen (bigger than ever and looking high or jonesing). Up to the Bedroom where the bed is covered in what looks like a dumped purse. Wait for her to have a cig and get her shit together as I cleaned off the bed. BBJ and some lite kissing and pussy rubbing to climax. Warm as hell up there. Cover on Then Onto Mish, Doggy, Cowgirl and CIM spitting immediately. Paper towel to wipe off and then out. House mostly empty by then Two girls in car on the curb.
Originally Posted by Woody50
[View Original Post]
Would I go back? Maybe if at a hotel. She is a pleaser with Ballicking etc. Price was cheap but I gave her a little extra. Don't think she is using but chugged six nips of fireball while I was there which does not seem economically smart. Offered me one as well.
Small dog is cute and loves ear rubs. Maybe bring it some treats if you go. The house is a mess. I think She needs counseling at a minimum if not treatment.
Not doing pics on work PC Sorry.
July 14 link https://skipthegames.com/posts/merid...-/404827713203.
-
07-16-24 17:07 #1795Senior Member

Posts: 976Smoke free you say. ?
Originally Posted by ILoveThatPoo
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-24 11:32 #1794Senior Member

Posts: 1645MILF Morgan GoFundMe
MILF Morgan was in a car accident and has a Go Fund Me setup.
https://www.gofundme.com/f/mom-survivor
-
07-10-24 05:22 #1793Senior Member

Posts: 1000MILF Morgan
I recently went to try the new and improved smoke free Morgan. The smoke smell is 75% gone. I definitely could tell the difference. As always Morgan never disappoints is safe and fun. She even said one of my favorite lines. " Would you like to cum in my mouth"! Got to love that!
Poo.
-
07-09-24 17:25 #1792Senior Member

Posts: 178Bunny
Is bunny the girl that she does the videos on YouTube with?
Originally Posted by BuddyBoyBaxter
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote






