Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,256 to 3,270 of 17671
-
07-24-24 06:37 #14416Senior Member

Posts: 527100. Definitely not even close to 55.
Originally Posted by LamarBrooks
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-24 22:44 #14415Senior Member

Posts: 39Well there you go, she's legit. What was the damage, ReefGlue?
Originally Posted by ReefGlue
[View Original Post]
And are you younger than 55? LOL.
-
07-23-24 15:03 #14414Senior Member

Posts: 527Nice, lady. Did BBBJ. And cfs.
Everything was good.
If allergic to dogs. She had one in her room and it's definitely trained. Nit a little dog either.
Originally Posted by LamarBrooks
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-24 11:57 #14413Senior Member

Posts: 249Ary*
Anybody seen Ary from RR. I searched but came up empty.
-
07-23-24 00:03 #14412Senior Member

Posts: 822I read it as 55 and younger is only what see sees.
Originally Posted by LamarBrooks
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-24 22:51 #14411Senior Member

Posts: 112Probably saying she sees no one over the age of 55.
Originally Posted by LamarBrooks
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-24 22:39 #14410Senior Member

Posts: 39RE: Passion. Any comments
Everything looks legit to me. TinEye and other searches find her pics on no other websites (so no stolen pics, which is good). She looks interesting also.
Originally Posted by JakeTime7
[View Original Post]
She's new, first post was June 21,2024 only about a month ago. No reviews on the Reviews tab, nothing concrete on the Comments tab.
"55 years old is my cut off point!" Guess that means she doesn't see anyone under 55 but that really doesn't make sense.
-
07-22-24 16:22 #14409Senior Member

Posts: 149Passion. Any comments
Any comments? I don't know how to read these ads and always appreciate input of the members of this forum.
Anything wrong with this provider? https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...ouis/173378785
-
07-21-24 12:08 #14408Senior Member

Posts: 222Look in the AMP blog and you'll see some reviews on Yoko. If I had to guess I'd say she's late 20's. She has a little meat on her but not fat or flabby at all. Nice big natural tits and a nice ass. She is my atf when it comes to AMP's. Paying double that for someone that is maybe 8-10 years younger and 25-30 lbs light isn't much of a bargain for me. I get BBBJ, daty, dfk, cfs, and a foot massage to boot. As always. YMMV.
Originally Posted by JBurrows
[View Original Post]
Like Ii said, she doesn't offer BFS but I wouldn't accept that if she was paying me. LOL. How some of these guys participate in that blows my fucking mind.
-
07-21-24 11:48 #14407Senior Member

Posts: 321Harudd
180 ttl for BBBJ, dfk, & FS? Yoko is younger & skinny too? Hmmm. Would anyone w / experience like to compare? Pros / Cons? Primarily service / provider vs. Price. I get there the location difference, travel, etc. Drilling down the (pardon the pun) bang for the buck.
Originally Posted by BuderBum314
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-24 08:37 #14406Senior Member

Posts: 224First, thank you for your intel. It helps a lot. Second, I'm with you, I will not provide a photo, personal information or a deposit. Conversation ends immediately with ' I'm sorry, but I won't be providing that. I'm apologize for wasting your time'.
Originally Posted by JBurrows
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-24 21:11 #14405Senior Member

Posts: 222Harudd
Honestly, after reading these reviews I decided to cancel my appointment with Haru and booked one with Yoko at Tokyo Spa for the same time slot. Hear me out. It doesn't sound like much of a difference. Yoko is sexy as hell, fun, extremely energetic, and literally half the price (180) for one hour. I just don't see the benefit in seeing Haru in this case. It doesn't seem like there is more on the table other than BB and there's no fucking way I'm doing that. Maybe it's just me... 🤷🏼*♂️ I was really looking forward to my visit but I've had the exact same service for half the price at Tokyo.
-
07-20-24 17:26 #14404Senior Member

Posts: 321Harudd
Fellow mongers, I appreciate all the PM's! It seems I misspoke & skipped the part of references. Yes, I realize this was providers I've seen. It sounded (based on mu conversation) more 'solid' TER reviewed providers references would be needed. Unfortunately, the majority of those I've seen have either retired or disappeared. My most recent few have changed #'s a few times or they just don't communicate / answer anymore. This is why I requested any alternative options for a reference. I figured those who had seen her may put her at ease (assuming they treated her right of course).
Originally Posted by JBurrows
[View Original Post]
Either way, I've resolved this verification debacle. (thank god! I'm not sure if they are just being charitable or they feel sorry for me! HA!) Now I only need to finish w / a selfie & photo I'd. Just got to figure out if my need to be discrete is worth missing out here. Just not a fan of providing pics like that. My issue is w / my real name & pic I VERY easy to Google.
-
07-20-24 15:24 #14403Senior Member

Posts: 186Ok
Originally Posted by ReefGlue
[View Original Post]
Thanks. I'm going to skip.
Originally Posted by ReefGlue
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-24 10:52 #14402Senior Member

Posts: 56Wonderful days Harudd and kgirl
Had a shitty day at Harrahs metropolis amd said fuck it drive another 2 hours to visit this babe again. She is awesome. I didn't find the 3 turn directors difficult and had the route memorized. She was waiting at the door. Service outstanding as always.
For me my first experience with non English providers was Latina. Kgirls blow them away but do cost more. Don't be intimidated but several will speak little to no English. Service has always been good and sometimes it's fun to point to my face and say pussy while they sit on it. This is how the ability to speak English is measured. Curious to see who comes next. Treat them good and they will tell all their friends and occupy both bedrooms! Have fun with it, I do.










Reply With Quote




