Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,856 to 3,870 of 59510
-
07-23-24 19:28 #55655Senior Member

Posts: 113Construction at the closed DS Health location
Hard to tell if it's a remodel for that space or if the gross Hibachi Buffet next door is expanding into it.
It would be great if Kim was coming out of retirement and moving back in. She was crazy, but so much fun. Loved that sexy little body of hers.
-
07-23-24 12:10 #55654Senior Member

Posts: 124Good to know. I'm so green on those establishments literally any info is news to me. I think I read about one place on here that does extras they had a private back massage or hair wash room where one girl would offer more but I think the owner was unaware.
Originally Posted by MassageAwesome
[View Original Post]
Across the seas it's standard with salon or haircut.
KC.
-
07-23-24 10:52 #55653Senior Member

Posts: 4061What's interesting is that whenever I'm in a strip mall shopping or running errands there is always a nail salon in every one of them. What's more interesting is when I almost all of the women inside are very cute. They are even cuter than the AMP girls. The Walmart by my house has a nail salon, and the girls inside are cuter than some of the girls who I seen in AMPs.
Originally Posted by KC1985
[View Original Post]
I remember watching the first season of "better call Saul" where his office was in a nail salon. The main woman owning it was very cute. I kept thinking, "why couldn't this place be in massage parlor?" LOL.
-
07-23-24 10:44 #55652Senior Member

Posts: 4061I keep telling myself I need to go see Jane at Tai chi / Annas massage Therapy and give her a good tip. Almost 2 years ago I gave her a crappy tip because I thought she'd finally give me a HE but she said she couldn't because she never thought I'd want that. Gave her 15 on 70 Although I rub her ass every time on the flip I guess she "didn't realize" it. She gives the best legit massage for an AMP and I know if I walked in she'd give me a bad look and I'd hear it from her about last time.
Originally Posted by DanPen
[View Original Post]
So the moral is: if you know you going to come back then tip decent and next time you go just tell her about the last experience. It'll change.
-
07-23-24 09:14 #55651Senior Member

Posts: 297Yeah but
OTOH, tip well and the girls fight over you, ask you to move in with them, etc.
-
07-23-24 09:12 #55650Senior Member

Posts: 33So true
This is so true, recent visit complained about my lowball tip from a year ago and gave me crap about it (I was short on cash at the time). Major turnoff and just a reminder they don't give AF about you, you're just a number to them.
Originally Posted by MassageAwesome
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-24 23:37 #55649Senior Member

Posts: 124Uhhh why are we making a backstory for Kiko.
Originally Posted by XXX6969
[View Original Post]
Point is she's gone man. Who cares.
People acting like they were going to marry her LOL.
As far as I'm concerned she was a missed opportunity but certainly not a once in a lifetime experience. Same thing with Selena at Ivy everyone said she was beautiful, gorgeous, young, blah blah. Then she left. Before her it was another girl. Moral of the story when these girls come around see them before they're gone. There will always be more.
-KC.
-
07-22-24 20:14 #55648Senior Member

Posts: 25MS-SS Kiko is one of those rare times you might never encounter again
Why'all have not been thinking straight. LOL. She's not local here for sure, more like she was touring the city and somehow got short on cash, hooked up with some connections (MS-SS in this case) to get some quick cash and then she went on with her trips. She speaks English with an "accent" but not like Asian accent here in ATL or the south, more like some Asians who grew up in the west coast.
-
07-22-24 18:00 #55647Senior Member

Posts: 62Looking for.
If anyone knows where Angela / Amy / Kerry went from iSpa went, please send me a DM. They went to A1. Then, they moved to another location in Duluth. I was asked not to post the location. For the past week, I have not been able to get in touch with either one of them. I am not sure if they are ghosting me or taking a break. I have been seeing both for years, so I would like to find them.
-
07-22-24 15:16 #55646Senior Member

Posts: 240Seeking MS-SS Kiko
Originally Posted by VirginRiver255
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by KC1985
[View Original Post]
Considering how Kiko left after only 9 days, we could do a door-to-door search of Nail Shops looking for disguised workers?
Originally Posted by HobbyistLobby
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-24 14:10 #55645Senior Member

Posts: 132Kiko whereabouts
I'm interested to know this as well. #metoo.
Originally Posted by KC1985
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-24 12:28 #55644Senior Member

Posts: 124I get what you mean it's mostly because Atlanta is a big city. We definitely do better than smaller cities / towns that's true. For the actual Mecca spots I think Orlando and NY take the cake from what I've heard. Shit even if you were here last year we were doing pretty good. But it's slowed down a lot. Come to think of it idk if gold Spa is still around but I'd try there for what you're looking for.
Originally Posted by DirtyDan696
[View Original Post]
Cheers.
KC.
-
07-21-24 21:09 #55643Senior Member

Posts: 203Which Sunrise is this? Lawrenceville on Oak?
Originally Posted by LocoLover6969
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-24 20:30 #55642Senior Member

Posts: 113Sunrise
Well I went this morning. Young girl left and they have an older lady that took her place. Have an ok massage. Was able to talk to Emma for a minute before she was ready. Was hoping to get further with that young thing. She was definitely the youngest I've ever seen at this shop.
-
07-21-24 17:19 #55641Senior Member

Posts: 52There's certainly way more AMP action in Atlanta than any city I've ever lived in or near according to RM. Though truth be told I'm usually hanging out near national forests and stuff, maybe I'm just naive.
Originally Posted by KC1985
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






